Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? (1562 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ahnie: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
I m always an advocate for hard working women,it thrills me seeing women that are hard working making their legit money in their various careers, businesses and skills without depending on their partners.

My admiration goes mostly to wives making legit money to cater for the home fronts,standing as pillars,no shakes in carrying the family along without depending on their other significant halves.

Do you know that making your own money gives you an edge,it gives you confidence that any height is attainable.

The beautiful thing is that...making legit money and investing it wisely is sexy.it saves you from unnecessary fuvks, unnecessary swollen eyes, unnecessary see finish, unnecessary insults.
From unsavory breakfasts grin grin grin

The single hard working ladies are not left out,may God bless your endeavors.

It's makes you definitely not to give fuvks.

So men,what's your takes on a woman that is legitimately making her money?

Pls let's not derail or make this thread a gender war.

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Fahvvy: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2023
As long as the meals are ready on time...
The house is clean...
Laundry done...
S.ex isn't an issue...

She doesn't nag or turn the house to a war zone...
Isn't entitled...
Gives peace of mind...
Super respectful and submissive...

I don't give a darn whether or not she makes money undecided...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2023
ahnie:
I m always an advocate for hard working women,it thrills me seeing women that are hard working making their legit money in their various careers, businesses and skills without depending on their partners.

My admiration goes mostly to wives making legit money to cater for the home fronts,standing as pillars,no shakes in carrying the family along without depending on their other significant halves.

Do you know that making your own money gives you an edge,it gives you confidence that any height is attainable.

The beautiful thing is that...making legit money and investing it wisely is sexy.it saves you from unnecessary fuvks, unnecessary swollen eyes, unnecessary see finish, unnecessary insults.

The single hard working ladies are not left out,make God bless your endeavors

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

leave women alone.. we make money, u complain, we don't make money, u complain.. talk about your fellow man and your accomplishments.. it's your gender that is commissioning refinery..leave women alone

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Justbehave(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
leave women alone.. we make money, u complain, we don't make money, u complain.. talk about your fellow man and your accomplishments.. it's your gender that is commissioning refinery..leave women alone
Ode. Na your fellow woman dey advice you. Lazy ho..e.like Halima Abubakar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by AjiBussu(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2023
As una dey make the money make una dey help out with some home bills. Not "my money is my money, his money is our money" 😁 group of companies. Me cannot kukuma date or marry someone that doesn't work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ahnie: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Stop wasting your squirt,I m your gender.
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by efewizey(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
The house is clean...
Laundry done...
S.ex isn't an issue...

Isn't entitled...
Gives peace of mind...

Trust me. It will get to a point you will you won't say this anymore. Encourage your women to work and not feel entitled. If you are no more tomorrow she can take care of the home without having to sell her body

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Fahvvy: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2023
efewizey:

Trust me. It will get to a point you will you won't say this anymore.

Trust me. It would never get to that point undecided...
I know me better than you know me. And from the strength of the knowledge of me, I can tell you for free that it won't undecided...

efewizey:

Encourage your women to work and not feel entitled.

An entitled woman cannot give peace of mind undecided... So her being entitled already disqualifies her undecided...

And besides...
Why should anyone be "encouraged" to work?
Shouldn't every responsible adult know that working is a necessity for living? undecided...

efewizey:

If you are no more tomorrow she can take care of the home without having to sell her body

Who's to say she won't die first grin...
Abi is it written somewhere that a man must be "no more" first? grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Waakanda: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Here to read comments cool
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by nicerod(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
If she's very hard working nice to have as a wife

But if she's making more money than her husband she shouldn't rub it on her husband

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Hatrick01: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
AjiBussu:
As una dey make the money make una dey help out with some home bills. Not "my money is my money, his money is our money" 😁 group of companies. Me cannot kukuma date or marry someone that doesn't work.
That problem is easily resolved when you stop going after women who are not ready to contribute financially to caring for what is after all their own family as well. So, stop waiting for women to do this for you, do it for yourself. undecided
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
efewizey:
Trust me. It will get to a point you will you won't say this anymore. Encourage your women to work and not feel entitled. If you are no more tomorrow she can take care of the home without having to sell her body
Better yet, these men should stay away from women who are not financially ready and able to adequately contribute in marriage. The high rate of hypogamy in men is to blame for the high poverty rate in the country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by efewizey(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Better yet, these men should stay away from women who are not financially ready and able to adequately contribute in marriage. The high rate of homogamy in men is to blame for the high poverty rate in the country. undecided

What if you encourage them to work. Or even set them up. Some women were spoilt from their home and they feel a man should provide every of their needs. In such a situation when the man has done all his best to make such a woman a better version of herself and she still doesn't appreciate whatever the man does. Best bet is to separate and watch how society will call the man heartless and a devil.

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Nyceguy92: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
This post is completely redundant.

After the OP has showered praises on working and supportive women, he turned around to ask readers what they thought about such women. Does he want us to say that's a bad thing?

Those who commented about housekeeping and related issues are off the point as that's not what this post is about. This is how people fail exams; they introduce their own question and proceed to answer same.
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
efewizey:
■What if you encourage them to work. Or even set them up.
■ Some women were spoilt from their home and they feel a man should provide every of their needs.
■ In such a situation when the man has done all his best to make such a woman a better version of herself and she still doesn't appreciate whatever the man does. Best bet is to separate and watch how society will call the man heartless and a devil.
1. What makes an individual an adult --- irrespective of gender --- is able to reason independently and make decisions that benefit self. If you feel that you need to encourage an adult in order for them to work and become financially stable, what that means is such a person is not ready for adulthood and definitely not marriage and responsibilities that go with it. Either that or the person in question is an imbe-cile. undecided

2. It's OK for them to be spoilt from their home. That is and should be their business and no one else's. undecided

3. A man who does such a thing has problems of his own there --- a Messiah complex. And yes, society is right to call him out for pretending to be a Messiah to another human being in the first place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by efewizey(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What makes an individual an adult --- irrespective of gender --- is able to reason independently and make decisions that benefit self. If you feel that you need to encourage an adult in order for them to work and become financially stable, what that means is such a person is not ready for adulthood and definitely not marriage and responsibilities that go with it. Either that or the person in question is an imbe-cile. undecided

2. It's OK for them to be spoilt from their home. That is and should be their business and no one else's. undecided

3. A man who does such a thing has problems of his own there --- a Messiah complex. And yes, society is right to call him out for pretending to be a Messiah to another human being in the first place. undecided

You are right really. The messiah gets to a point he has to tell himself the truth that he cannot change who doesn't want change. Thanks for this bro.

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
efewizey:
■You are right really. The messiah gets to a point he has to tell himself the truth that he cannot change who doesn't want change. Thanks for this bro.
1. Many Nigerian men seem to have this notion that it is upon them to change or mold a woman into what they want, not realizing they are themselves in need of help, saving even, from a destructive god complex. It js a blindness that leaves one incapable of seeing reality for what it really is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by efewizey(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Many Nigerian men seem to have this notion that it is upon them to change or mold a woman into what they want, not realizing they are themselves in need of help, saving even, from a destructive god complex. It js a blindness that leaves one incapable of seeing reality for what it really is. undecided

Some matters are rather complex than it seems to the eyes.
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by odinga1of: 12:45am On Apr 11, 2023
Nyceguy92:
This post is completely redundant.

After the OP has showered praises on working and supportive women, he turned around to ask readers what they thought about such women. Does he want us to say that's a bad thing?

Those who commented about housekeeping and related issues are off the point as that's not what this post is about. This is how people fail exams; they introduce their own question and proceed to answer same.

Broda mi thanks

OP is an attention seeking tribal bigot, she is low budget 'hardworking wannabe"
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ahnie: 9:35pm On May 01, 2023
odinga1of:

Broda mi thanks

OP is an attention seeking tribal bigot, she is low budget 'hardworking wannabe"

Typical .......urhobo..... man,dey never disappoint.
Always .....petty....... n........ sissy ......like.

See you running round all my topics,of a truth I ........dislike... you.there is .....this .....ugly...... Decomposing.....stench overing .......over .....you.
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by odinga1of: 10:31pm On May 01, 2023
ahnie:

Typical .......urhobo..... man,dey never disappoint.
Always .....petty....... n........ sissy ......like.

See you running round all my topics,of a truth I ........dislike... you.there is .....this .....ugly...... Decomposing.....stench overing .......over .....you.

So am ugly? Why covering your black face?

Let's upload our pix and tagged 3 friends including 2 moderators so it can get to front page.

Decomposing stench? From where? I thought you are matured lady, I never knew you are such a shameless innuendo.

Tufia, spits on your bar head

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:11pm On May 01, 2023
Fahvvy:
The house is clean...
Laundry done...
S.ex isn't an issue...

Isn't entitled...
Gives peace of mind...

All these from one woman? Na wa oo. The man own nko?
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by GenderMix: 11:35pm On May 01, 2023
Such women should be encouraged.

This is actually beyond gender, anyone who is hardworking and supportive should be encouraged.

Any woman who does otherwise is only fooling herself. To think that by supporting your spouse is a favour is actually a very dumb mentality. Women should work and make their money and use same for their families. It is a good character, it is common sense
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2023
ahnie:

Cc
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Lalasticlala

you know that if you are to die before her the kids wont suffer much as she knows to put food on the table

praise her for her hard working and treat and reward her
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On May 01, 2023
efewizey:
■ Some matters are rather complex than it seems to the eyes.
1. The moment an adult convinces himself that it is his place to correct another full grown adult is the moment we see that adult is hanging off the deep end. It almost never ends well after that point. undecided
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ahnie: 1:42am On May 02, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

you know that if you are to die before her the kids wont suffer much as she knows to put food on the table

praise her for her hard working and treat and reward her
Valid points you raised.
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2023
ahnie:

Valid points you raised.

Most men dont realise that not allowing your wife to work you are disabling her from looking after the kids in the event you die

Hence you hear most woman whos husband die say they suffered looking after the children its because its hard to start working after so many years of being a housewife
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ItisWell22(f): 8:27am On May 02, 2023
✍️
Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by nicerod(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2023
Na you type men dey find na

Re: Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? by ahnie: 10:49am On May 02, 2023
nicerod:
Na type men dey find na

I nor understand wetin you mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) / Shortage Of Men Hits The World / Do I Let Go Of My Son And Risk Losing Him To My Ex-wife (ex Bitch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.