Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) (55323 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
You asked for local big brother naija - Linda is giving it to you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Gift101(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
Linda the Hard working Woman... Hope Wizkid and Tiwa sees this

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Rubbish, another TV program, wetin we go use am do, wetin e go teach.

Bbnaija rubbish don end, dis one won start another one.

Linda ikeji carry that your out of wedlock pregnancy and stay one place, remember Toolz. >:
I don't know what to say to you
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
oshe11:
Cool

So that format of begging based on Hunger don reach twitter abi na there im start?shocked

E dey everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by cruzita(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
Na to kill myself make my spirit enter her belle then she born me sure pass.na the only way to flex that money o

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
another headache and migraine for mama kemi

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Uyi168: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

There's more to her wealth

My brother is a professional blogger and he is still trekking and living in a rented apartment

Even the owner of Google ain't that rich

Nigerians and ritual are 5&6
..so in ur village,no one can become stinkingly rich except throuqh ritual..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Rubbish, another TV program, wetin we go use am do, wetin e go teach.

Bbnaija rubbish don end, dis one won start another one.

Linda ikeji carry that your out of wedlock pregnancy and stay one place, remember Toolz. >:

Werey ni e o....

Smello

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by appsdope(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

My brother is a professional blogger and he is still trekking and living in a rented apartment

Your brother is a prop blogger who only started blogging after Linda bought her mansion. She makes 5m a day and more than $30k a month from adsense. People are making millions a week on Instagram and you're here shouting. Makinde Azeez of naijaloaded nko?? Go and see how he buys cars every 3 months.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
She's smart. It's not always about "Hard" work.

If na man dey ball like this, people go say na money ritual or Coke.

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
greggng:

She makes 5million a day figure that out
.. Haba bros!! Na blood money??
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
JhimmySpark:
I seriously admire this woman's hustling spirit. She's a hard worker and deserves to enjoy her life. But i just wana ask, all these money she's spending, is it from blogging alone she makes the money?
What do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
oyb:
You asked for local big brother naija - Linda is giving it to you.
Na local Keeping Up with the Kardashians

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

you will likely die in abject poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Na local Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Keeping up with the ikejis? Linda has gone private. It's Laura that's an attetion ho.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by mandate12: 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
Xisnin:

you will likely die in abject poverty.

Most likely. Since the best he can do is to limit himself.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Ode go check her blog make you see numerous adverts. You no go see space read news self. Not just google adsence o, I mean direct ones

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Mikeross62: 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
Congrat to her,thought aunty kemi said its fake.
Some people can jealous for Africa ooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
Your bro needs that trekking to get on-the-ground info for his blog.

SolutionMee:
cry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
she also engages in part time olosho job na
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
JhimmySpark:
I seriously admire this woman's hustling spirit. She's a hard worker and deserves to enjoy her life. But i just wana ask, all these money she's spending, is it from blogging alone she makes the money?
Companies that advertise on her blog do you think it's small money...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
See face like afternoon sheet.
grin
Savage
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
BloggersNG:
Even in her pregnancy Linda Ikeji is still boiling hard, the blogger who is expecting her first child with a man she has vowed to hide, just bought an 11 room Mansion for her Upcoming reality show, Remember she said she has already ordered for a Bentley machine for her incoming baby, wow! Her level of strength is quite rare, especially for women, She's so strong. really happy for her.
The mansion features 11 rooms, 3 sitting rooms, basketball court, swimming pool, gym, and kitchen.

see her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pregnant-linda-ikeji-buys-11-room.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Nigerians on here have started questioning her source of wealth and calling her a ritualist.. My grandmother once said before she passed,"If you want to be very successful,wealthy and famous,be ready to be criticised,especially by people you least expect". My grandma was a very beautiful,success business woman,and because of that she was hated so much and survived so many attacks till she died 2 years ago at age 86.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by bongolistik(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
JhimmySpark:
.. Haba bros!! Na blood money??
Lol N5M daily might be exaggerated, but if he had said N1.5M daily, I would have been inclined to believe cos I know many ways she pockets in daily, weekly and monthly with her blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
Arubami
Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
BloggersNG:
Even in her pregnancy Linda Ikeji is still boiling hard, the blogger who is expecting her first child with a man she has vowed to hide, just bought an 11 room Mansion for her Upcoming reality show, Remember she said she has already ordered for a Bentley machine for her incoming baby, wow! Her level of strength is quite rare, especially for women, She's so strong. really happy for her.
The mansion features 11 rooms, 3 sitting rooms, basketball court, swimming pool, gym, and kitchen.

see her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pregnant-linda-ikeji-buys-11-room.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Those of you questioning her source of wealth,that's why there's so much premeditated killings and witchcraft in Nigeria. Hate is in people's DNA,gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by xreal: 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo right now..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
greggng:

She makes 5million a day figure that out

The way we Nigerians exaggerate figures ehn!! 5 million a day?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) by King44(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Kemi will soon come and bad mouth her n her mansion soon

Hollup am not sure that blogging alone is the main source of her wealth at this point, naija politicians might be using her to keep money or launder money, blogging money don begin compete with oil money o guys blogging, yahoo, politics, oil money and entertainment money lo lese o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.