Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security (39935 Views)

Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by ELVISHOT: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Media personality and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji share video of her biometric security door.

She wrote:

Sometimes it’s Gods grace. my door recognizes me biometric, finger print and all round security. Will fill you all in soon.

See more photos and watch video below

Source;

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/laura-ikeji-finally-got-biometric.html?m=1

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by ELVISHOT: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Watch VideoHERE

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by itspzpics(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy

See Some Sexy Photos of Laura ikeji Flaunting her bikini body => HERE
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2019
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Cletus77(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
This technology has existed for years....the dinosaur is just playing catch up undecided

How come you your day is still lift and lock??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Cletus77:

How come you your day is still lift and lock??
And you are

Never mind, don't care.
Wanna quote me?
1st,have a brain that works.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by kiddoiLL(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
How's this news
I swear, Biometric dey shak am, wetin she supposed to don get since wey she get the money.. Na real Dinosaur, old ass

46 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Onyekachi419(f): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Good for her
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by hisexcellency34: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
This witch who turned her husband to domestic slave

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
village girl

undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by DBossNG(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
The essence of security is secrecy.

Now, I know that all I have to do to gain entrance into that home is to chop up her over-bleached finger and slide the face of the mechanism up.

Doubt it'll be worth the stress though cause you'll find in there are second hand clothes and cheap designer knock-offs.

The truth of the matter is that even if you take the girl out of the village you cannot take the village out of the girl.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Leun: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Save to say God is our sole protector!

Meanwhile do you need a high-end laptop for designing, gaming, rendering etc, kindly reach out to us.
Our thread; https://Nairaland.com/reejuvi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by slawomir: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
bigboluet:
That doesn't guarantee anything. . . #ThisIsNigeria
Exactly bro

The world is just crazy

We are just spending too much on security

And with my spr2 sniper or m40A5 sniper
I can still take her out even in her sitting room not to talk of when she is in the toilet

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Sharp guy did this for free for advert. After this post, 1000 people will be calling her to refer them to him. On top of that, she will get 10% of sale for every person she refers to him. This is how bloggers make millions not from just blogging oh; most things and services you see them displaying on their blog, is purely business!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by bisi190: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Wow, nice inovation.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by tohyorsih(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
mrs do it for the gram

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by bigboluet(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
That doesn't guarantee anything. . . #ThisIsNigeria
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by casablank11: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
too much money...
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Kheengussyman(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Too much money instead of putting biometric in her church but she refused
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
They will soon cut this one’s finger.
Imagine drilling out your security detail for the World Wide Web to know... she is one fancy kind of idiot

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Some celebrities just want attention. Imagine the caption "sometimes its God's grace" like seriously? People that follow these people on social media, I wonder what they gain.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Mutemenot(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Social media don turn some people brain downward .

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by mickeyenglish(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Oooh wow! Your door recognizes your fingerprint,biometrics and all?? It must be the Heavenly door of Elohim guarded by Saint Michael shocked

Here is another one; my d**k also recognizes my fingerprints,biometrics and all undecided Imagine how this statement of mine sounds to the hear.Thats how her heavenly door tale sounds to me

An unbelievably stupid woman

system.Out.Println( "receive sense" ) ;

Post No Bill

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by avrex3k(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2019
This b.itch love attention, most everything be on social.m she just bridge some security measure by exposing her self stoopid. angry

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by BrutalLafamilia: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Something that regular people install in their houses

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Watch VideoHERE

Stop pushing mediocrity.....

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by Nistfrank(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
GRACE over RACE
Re: Laura Ikeji Gets Biometric, Finger Print Door To Increase Security by calddon(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm! All the advertisement on social media, hope she considers the security risk.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line / Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.