Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? (1211 Views)

Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin / 10 Good Ways To Make Nigerian Girl Happy / See 5 New Good Ways To Make Women Fall In Love Withyou! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by Balthier(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
My dilemia is that she is not the biggest phone person, its not like she doesnt like talking to me, its just that on the phone its not as long. She would actually like 3 short calls other than 1 long one. Some ppl would actually like this since it means that there no obligation for long conversation, just the thought of calling. I mean I call or she calls, we pass texts or whatever. Its just that i know with the distance and all, communication helps, i just hope im meeting the quota.
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by cuteass1(f): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
so what is it exactly you're trying to tell us dear??

did you send the thread just for us to know you and your girlfriend sends text to each other or is there anything you want us to do for you??
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by Balthier(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2007
No no i feel like its not enough, or its just me thats why i posted lol. Its just with the distance, phone is all i have to keep in touch with her. Im wondering if theres anything else I can do while shes away.

P.S.- I hate long distance lol.
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by sexlover: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2007
*DHL a vibrator to her* grin grin grin
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by cuteass1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ Balthier

well there's actually not so much more you can do, you can try sending her mails, and e-cards

you guys can chat too once in a while, long distance sucks but that's the extra mile we go for the people we love, right?? wink

she's a lucky girl that has a guy that loves her this much, just keep on loving her, and the rest shall take care of itself.

@ sexlover
your name says it all, but it dosen't make it less heart-breaking when we make jokes of other people's problems

there's a time for everything you know, "time to joke and time to be serious"

no offence meant dearie, just that it could be you needing some help tomorrow wink
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by OmoEko1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2007
cute-ass u need to go write a book with all your long ass comment but i still love u tho kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by Balthier(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2007
You are a wise one cute-ass, i agree you should write a book. Distance can be annoying but she is well worth it. *salutes* Ill do my best lol. I go and visit her on the weekend if time permits.
Re: Good Ways To Keep In Touch With Ure Significant Other? by cuteass1(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
Balthier:

You are a wise one cute-ass, i agree you should write a book. Distance can be annoying but she is well worth it. *salutes* Ill do my best lol. I go and visit her on the weekend if time permits.

glad to hear that honey wink

@ omo eko

don't worry i'l be writing a book very soon. Its not my fault that i have so much to say. I try to cut it down, but always remember something very important to add.

i'll send you my book free of charge lol in your dreams, super-glue hand grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheating / My Major Turn Ons. / Six-things-that-attract-women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.