Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (13892 Views)

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? / Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by HYBRID1717: 10:01am On May 27, 2018
Engrmathews:

Please drop your email.
thanks

Lateefyahqub@gmail.com that's my email address
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Sabadoe: 10:10am On May 27, 2018
The only INVESTMENT I can only Advice and Support you to do is " MINI SMALL SCALE COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION" To Abroad that doesn't Requires any Export Document Certificate and Licensed to Operate, Why ?

# You can Start this Lucrative Hot Agro Demand Product with a Very Low capital / Budget to Start.

# You can operate this business as Part time without Quit your Present Job.

# You can operate this business from the Convenience of your bedroom 1 - 2 hours without Rent Shop / Office at all.

But you must have some Requirements to do this Profitable Small Scale Cocoa Powder Exportation to Abroad Successful.

If you have Interest and really serious to Venture into this Export business - You can Visit and Click this Website now => www.sabadoecocoa..com For the Full Details Information and Step by Step how to Getting Started Right Now !

OR Contact Mr. ADE COCOA on => 080 51073653.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Fxmanager(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2018
Engrmathews:

If it will be legally binding BTW us, am in
Check our signature and contact us on our whatsapp number in the signature for more information. You will be investing through a Government licensed, regulated, monitored and regulated financial firm.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by zacwale(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2018
Engrmathews:

OK. I will give it a try

In dat group you will learn a lot b4 you will chose Wat to invest to
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by HYBRID1717: 11:23am On May 27, 2018
Engrmathews:

Please drop your email.
thanks

Lateefyahqub @gmail.com that is my email address
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by biztip: 11:49am On May 27, 2018
WUdec:
The selfishness of Nigerians never ceases to amaze me.

The OP has come on here looking for advice to "HELP HIM" decide what to invest in but a vast majority of the replies here are only about enriching one's pockets or using one's idea. Keep your eyes, fingers and legs off his/her money and give him/her advice that has nothing to do with you or your pockets.

This is why i despise the ways of my people worldwide. Always looking for benefits in everything.

Wake the hell up!
most of them telling d op to come invest in them are all scammers. scammers full nairaland these days. make mistake give them ur money the only returns u will get is stories. stories DT will make u cry

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Gospel367: 12:29pm On May 27, 2018
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You also earn 1k naira per referral you make using your customized referral link . All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to alleviate the poor reading habits of Nigerians while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register free now. Inbox me if interested on Facebook using Gospel Chinaza Ferdinand or add me on WhatsApp using +22965790582. If in doubt, let's talk. Stop your search for job with this program
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by esty27: 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

I want a proven business idea i can invest in.

Thanks
If you are not sure of what to use the money for, for now. Go invest it with VFD group. Google them for more info. It better than putting that money in a bank.They give higher returns than bank and your fund is safe with them.They are regulated like other financial institutions. i have my money with them too

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by crowley(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2018
best i can tell you is to get 2 s9 antminers. but you need to get em through giftcards or you wont be able to get two. currently doing. i have 9 s9. and i get 0.6 bitcoin monthly. its very profiting. started two months ago. got my full rig for about 2.5m including inverters and submarine batteries cuz you need constant power. made 1.6m my first month because my network keep disconneting. now using smile which is fluid. if you can start with two, you should make about 200k-250k monthly. and get a 5kva inverter. an s9 antminer 13.5th/s is about $1000 right now at amazon. so if you can get someone to sell giftcard at 20k $100, $1k should be about 200k. if you get two, for 400k, you can use 350k for setting up your backup electricity. and 30k for setting up your smile router with the devices and sub. happy mining. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Shipperslink(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
Invest in forex trading. Join us here and decide after seeing our performance. Free telegram link http:///fxswingtradingsignal
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Engrmathews(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
sadsad:

I make 20% on my investments monthly. If you're interested, I'll be willing to give you 10% while I trade & give you the remaining 10% with your capital every month. That way, you have your 800k+80k every month. You can decide to reinvest after every month.
A written agreement can be signed by you & I which can be notarized by the court so that you can be sure of the safety of your funds

Sounds great.pls drop your email address

Thanks
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by akinselurea: 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
sadsad:

I make 20% on my investments monthly. If you're interested, I'll be willing to give you 10% while I trade & give you the remaining 10% with your capital every month. That way, you have your 800k+80k every month. You can decide to reinvest after every month.
A written agreement can be signed by you & I which can be notarized by the court so that you can be sure of the safety of your funds

what investment is this...am interested
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by moneyadulttube: 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
check my signature to learn how to make passive recurring income online
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by xander47: 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
Try AgroEarners.com...it works for me
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Tittusstar22(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2018
moneyadulttube:
check my signature to learn how to make passive recurring income online

bros, am interested: 08034883821
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Shugarlord213: 3:14pm On May 29, 2018
HYBRID1717:

Lateefyahqub @gmail.com that is my email address
Just sent you a mail
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by nuru16dz(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
One big problem facing a lot of people in this our dear country Nigeria is how to make money to cater for our basic needs.

Unfortunately, the number of jobs out there as compared to those looking for them are rather unencouraging. I can say that there are 500 job seekers to every 1 vacancy, if not more than.

This is because most of us were brought up to have the mentality of;

Got To School - Get Good Grades - Graduate = And Then You'll Get A Good Paying Job!

Unfortunately, that system stopped working in NIGERIA long long long long time ago!

Even some of us who already have “good businesses” still struggle BIG TIME to sell well and sustain them.

And then to worsen it all, we keep blaming our situation on "Recession" "No Money"... while naively folding our arms and consoling ourselves by saying:

“e go better, e go better”

Well I'm sorry to burst your empty hopes, things are NOT going to get better if you don't wake up this minute and take a drastic step towards changing your tomorrow for the better.

All my life, I have lived to see most people hope for a better tomorrow… but it never came to them, at least not until now!

The truth is that I was actually there too…

But I knew something needed to change. There is no way I would have a certain mindset, do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different and better result from what I have always gotten!

So the true hunt for a better life began for me… and I finally got it right a couple of years back!

While surfing the internet, something almost everyone of us do everyday with our phones to waste time, I came across a blog post and believe me, it changed my life for good!

I was fortunate to learn some legitimate online selling tips that have worked for me and believe me, it's working for a lot of people out there too!

The good thing about this is:

I'm 100% sure that you already have the basic required tool to learn the tricks of how to get something to sell and quadruple your sales.

And if you already have something to sell, then good for you because you can use it to sell almost anything and succeed BIG TIME!!!

Okay, let it not be like I'm sweet talking you, go check it out for yourself here and see what many others are already getting while you're still here hoping; “e go better, e go better”.

http://www.thelegitwayout.com/6figuresecommerce1

Sceptical about clicking the link because you fear being scammed? Well, I understand you because I initially felt so too, but I clicked it anyway…

And lucky you! It's purely legit! This I can 100% confirm to you because I have crossed your fears.

So its left to you to take that one GIANT step towards your successful tomorrow by CLICKING http://www.thelegitwayout.com/6figuresecommerce1 NOW.

PS: Don't wait until later O! check it NOW before it's too late because the link may stop working after some time.

It's your future and I hope you'll begin to mould it well right from this minute!

I'll be waiting for you to come back and thank me.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by temisilva(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
xander47:
Try AgroEarners.com...it works for me
How long has the company been in existence for? Also i noticed alot of typo errors on the site whc makes me doubt the genuineness of the website. Please correct me if am wrong...

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Kossyne(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
crowley:
best i can tell you is to get 2 s9 antminers. but you need to get em through giftcards or you wont be able to get two. currently doing. i have 9 s9. and i get 0.6 bitcoin monthly. its very profiting. started two months ago. got my full rig for about 2.5m including inverters and submarine batteries cuz you need constant power. made 1.6m my first month because my network keep disconneting. now using smile which is fluid. if you can start with two, you should make about 200k-250k monthly. and get a 5kva inverter. an s9 antminer 13.5th/s is about $1000 right now at amazon. so if you can get someone to sell giftcard at 20k $100, $1k should be about 200k. if you get two, for 400k, you can use 350k for setting up your backup electricity. and 30k for setting up your smile router with the devices and sub. happy mining. cheesy

Hi, I am interested. Can I share my contact with you?
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Dokitadotun: 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
crowley:
I am interested, Pls can we talk? 0.8.0.3.7.5.3.8.1.0.0. or tindotng@gmail.com
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Seyialu(m): 3:33am On May 30, 2018
I'm interested hit me on 08069525989 or whatsapp or send me your contact or paste it here
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Shipperslink(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2018
Our trading result for the month of may was over 1200 pips profit. Join free forex swing trading analysis and signals via telegram group link and increase your profitable trades in the month of June. Investors can contact. Join the link here http:///fxswingtradingsignal
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by BizBayo: 7:25am On May 30, 2018
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

I want a proven business idea i can invest in.

Thanks

I have an interesting offer for you. I can send you via WhatsApp. Kindly drop your WhatsApp.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by crowley(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2018
Kossyne:

Hi, I am interested. Can I share my contact with you?
you can. but am not calling anyone. i just gave out my golden goose for free. so you can call if you need any pointers and assistance. 08154010001. i dont sell giftcards or anything. everything you need is on amazon. if you have a place where you can get 24/7 power supply, it would save you a butt load of money and max profits. and a 5kva Gen can only power two antminers. so you need Nepa or whatever they call em selves. 1 antminer = 1600W (1.6kva) so whatever amonut of antminers you get x 1.6kva thats what you need. so 10 antminers, you need roughly a 20kva gen. which shocked shocked shocked can get you a new car. or 20kva inverter setup with batteries, you get you a benz c350 2016 grin grin grin .. on the bright side, you earn abit over 2m monthly. cheaper bet is to get an area with 24/7 power suppply, rent an apartment for about 500k and power as many antminers as you can buy. thats the option am using now. got an apartment in a private area with 24/7 power supply, and i also bribe the power authorities 100k monthly to supply me a direct line (not connected to a meter). easy pizzi.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by crowley(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2018
Dokitadotun:

I am interested, Pls can we talk? 0.8.0.3.7.5.3.8.1.0.0. or tindotng@gmail.com
cal,l dont whatsapp. 08154010001
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by bizinvestment(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
Engrmathews:

pls drop your email

bizinvestment@yahoo.com
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
Guy, if you stay around Lagos, I will advice you to move inside Ogun state, invest the money on land. or if you stay in Lagos and leave far from your place of work, let say you stay around Berger and work in the Island, you can get your self a space bus of 8 passengers, you can be rest assured that after removing your fuel money in a day, it will amaze you that you will still have a saving of 2k daily, or if you don't want that, go and do Treasury Bill, u may make like 8-10k from that amount.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Jimbaz7(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2018
FRAUD
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 31, 2018
zacwale:

In dat group you will learn a lot b4 you will chose Wat to invest
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 31, 2018
esty27:
If you are not sure of what to use the money for, for now. Go invest it with VFD group. Google them for more info. It better than putting that money in a bank.They give higher returns than bank and your fund is safe with them.They are regulated like other financial institutions. i have my money with them too
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
Gospel367:
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You also earn 1k naira per referral you make using your customized referral link . All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to alleviate the poor reading habits of Nigerians while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register free now. Inbox me if interested on Facebook using Gospel Chinaza Ferdinand or add me on WhatsApp using +22965790582. If in doubt, let's talk. Stop your search for job with this program

I hope u ain't referring to that scam called NNU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All / See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.