Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (14288 Views)

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? / Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by ojialo(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2018
slimany:

I hope u ain't referring to that scam called NNU.
really? what makes it a scam, i wanted to pay the #1600 then I decided to check nairaland ad see people's opinion about the business.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2018
ojialo:
really? what makes it a scam, i wanted to pay the #1600 then I decided to check nairaland ad see people's opinion about the business.

lol. My 5k is still there, just because I could not refer like 2to3 people to join the platform, am yet to be paid. the person that introduced me used me to achieve his aim so he can get paid after waiting for so many months, but why would I lure people to a scheme like that without telling people the truth. join there facebook page, na that time ur eye go open. All of them talking about nnu are all looking for someone they will use as scapegoat. be wise.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by ezegold4we: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2018
The only advice I will give the guy trying to invest his savings of #800,000 is to be in control of his money

Pls don't invest into any thing u don't have knownlege of nor give anyone your hard earned money in the name of giving u 10% interest at month end,

Another way u can invest your money and still do your daily work without any stress is to invest into digital currency,

Just open a blokchain or paxful wallet account, buy only bitcoin and resell once it gives you 10% to 30% profit appreciation depending on your profit plan

Right now 1bitcoin is 7600usd, this is the right time to buy, u can buy btc of 2000usd and before monthing ending, u might be seeing 2400 to 2500usd in your wallet, sell off and take your profit
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by ojialo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
slimany:

lol. My 5k is still there, just because I could not refer like 2to3 people to join the platform, am yet to be paid. the person that introduced me used me to achieve his aim so he can get paid after waiting for so many months, but why would I lure people to a scheme like that without telling people the truth. join there facebook page, na that time ur eye go open. All of them talking about nnu are all looking for someone they will use as scapegoat. be wise.
I know say anything wey comot from Nigeria dey eva get k-leg thanks for the info.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Fxmanager(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
ojialo:
I know say anything wey comot from Nigeria dey eva get k-leg thanks for the info.
My Guy, your are wrong and you shouldn't generalize. Check our profile signature for a currency portfolio management service under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial firm. Visit the website in it for details, also contact us on whatsapp through the number in the profile signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by donstyle: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
crowley:

you can. but am not calling anyone. i just gave out my golden goose for free. so you can call if you need any pointers and assistance. 08154010001. i dont sell giftcards or anything. everything you need is on amazon. if you have a place where you can get 24/7 power supply, it would save you a butt load of money and max profits. and a 5kva Gen can only power two antminers. so you need Nepa or whatever they call em selves. 1 antminer = 1600W (1.6kva) so whatever amonut of antminers you get x 1.6kva thats what you need. so 10 antminers, you need roughly a 20kva gen. which shocked shocked shocked can get you a new car. or 20kva inverter setup with batteries, you get you a benz c350 2016 grin grin grin .. on the bright side, you earn abit over 2m monthly. cheaper bet is to get an area with 24/7 power suppply, rent an apartment for about 500k and power as many antminers as you can buy. thats the option am using now. got an apartment in a private area with 24/7 power supply, and i also bribe the power authorities 100k monthly to supply me a direct line (not connected to a meter). easy pizzi.

Thanks for the info. Can you shed more light on how to get a bitcoin mining account?
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by biztip: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
I read through d whole 3page thread. just filled with senseless ideas. I wonder what this place is turning into. people just come to advertise scam ventures

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by elog(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nairaland is not what it used to be.

biztip:
I read through d whole 3page thread. just filled with senseless ideas. I wonder what this place is turning into. people just come to advertise scam ventures
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by standardTech: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
hi good evening... contact me lets help you build your business and make more profit than just investing with us, but if you still wish to invest with us (Standard Technologies) good... you can chat me on whatsapp 07060624126. thanks
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Fxmanager(m): 3:22am On Jun 04, 2018
biztip:
Which one is a senseless idea, and you should be specific about about the scam that you claim is advertised here. Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by crowley(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstyle:

Thanks for the info. Can you shed more light on how to get a bitcoin mining account?
slushpool or any other. most minning pools now dont work without hardware (antminers or whatever you have) slushpool is easier to operate. you link your minners to you slushpool workers and servers. boom. you good to go.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Renegadefrank(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
My take is for you not to have anyone control your money for you. You can try your hands on some business ideas that will pay off but you handle your money and no one else. Try making good enough Naija jerseys (the new ones) with all that comes with it and you'll make something worth your while Sir. There's no better time than the World Cup period to make money. So long as you sell considerably lower than the crazy 41,000, say 10,000 or lower depending on your plan; then you're good to go. Best wishes Sir.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by donstyle: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
crowley:

you can. but am not calling anyone. i just gave out my golden goose for free. so you can call if you need any pointers and assistance. 08154010001. i dont sell giftcards or anything. everything you need is on amazon. if you have a place where you can get 24/7 power supply, it would save you a butt load of money and max profits. and a 5kva Gen can only power two antminers. so you need Nepa or whatever they call em selves. 1 antminer = 1600W (1.6kva) so whatever amonut of antminers you get x 1.6kva thats what you need. so 10 antminers, you need roughly a 20kva gen. which shocked shocked shocked can get you a new car. or 20kva inverter setup with batteries, you get you a benz c350 2016 grin grin grin .. on the bright side, you earn abit over 2m monthly. cheaper bet is to get an area with 24/7 power suppply, rent an apartment for about 500k and power as many antminers as you can buy. thats the option am using now. got an apartment in a private area with 24/7 power supply, and i also bribe the power authorities 100k monthly to supply me a direct line (not connected to a meter). easy pizzi.

Your number is not available. kindly respond to my PM.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Ugosample(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
biztip:

It's amazing.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by millionboi2: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
WUdec:
The selfishness of Nigerians never ceases to amaze me.

The OP has come on here looking for advice to "HELP HIM" decide what to invest in but a vast majority of the replies here are only about enriching one's pockets or using one's idea. Keep your eyes, fingers and legs off his/her money and give him/her advice that has nothing to do with you or your pockets.

This is why i despise the ways of my people worldwide. Always looking for benefits in everything.

Wake the hell up!
Give me, Give me....... Hahahaha
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Okpesky(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello, Pls join our business presentation through this link

https:///send?phone=2349096161608
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by donstyle: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
xander47:
Try AgroEarners.com...it works for me

For how long have you been investing with them?
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by am4truth(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

I want a proven business idea i can invest in.

Thanks

I raise birds, broilers to be precise in Jos, and I cant meet up with demand. I intentionally avoid buyers.

The pen is available.

Invest minimum of 300k with me , and I would give you 15% every quarter.

Check my signature for my contact
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by janga(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
ezegold4we:
The only advice I will give the guy trying to invest his savings of #800,000 is to be in control of his money

Pls don't invest into any thing u don't have knownlege of nor give anyone your hard earned money in the name of giving u 10% interest at month end,

Another way u can invest your money and still do your daily work without any stress is to invest into digital currency,

Just open a blokchain or paxful wallet account, buy only bitcoin and resell once it gives you 10% to 30% profit appreciation depending on your profit plan

Right now 1bitcoin is 7600usd, this is the right time to buy, u can buy btc of 2000usd and before monthing ending, u might be seeing 2400 to 2500usd in your wallet, sell off and take your profit

dont buy btc if you dont know how its work, i bought a bitcons of 5000$ to my blockchain wallet since Jan this year and till now, its fall on me to 3100$
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Wealthandjobs: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

Thanks
You can more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by ReppingLocals(f): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

Thanks

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by berry5: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Soul47(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2019
crowley:
best i can tell you is to get 2 s9 antminers. but you need to get em through giftcards or you wont be able to get two. currently doing. i have 9 s9. and i get 0.6 bitcoin monthly. its very profiting. started two months ago. got my full rig for about 2.5m including inverters and submarine batteries cuz you need constant power. made 1.6m my first month because my network keep disconneting. now using smile which is fluid. if you can start with two, you should make about 200k-250k monthly. and get a 5kva inverter. an s9 antminer 13.5th/s is about $1000 right now at amazon. so if you can get someone to sell giftcard at 20k $100, $1k should be about 200k. if you get two, for 400k, you can use 350k for setting up your backup electricity. and 30k for setting up your smile router with the devices and sub. happy mining. cheesy

Am really interested in Bitcoin mining.

Please where can I buy the S9 ant miner I need Nigeria and how will I set it up...

Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Mykel51(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

Thanks

You can get a decent ROI on your money monthly with me. Contact me through my signature for more details
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by beekay2002: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
crowley:
best i can tell you is to get 2 s9 antminers. but you need to get em through giftcards or you wont be able to get two. currently doing. i have 9 s9. and i get 0.6 bitcoin monthly. its very profiting. started two months ago. got my full rig for about 2.5m including inverters and submarine batteries cuz you need constant power. made 1.6m my first month because my network keep disconneting. now using smile which is fluid. if you can start with two, you should make about 200k-250k monthly. and get a 5kva inverter. an s9 antminer 13.5th/s is about $1000 right now at amazon. so if you can get someone to sell giftcard at 20k $100, $1k should be about 200k. if you get two, for 400k, you can use 350k for setting up your backup electricity. and 30k for setting up your smile router with the devices and sub. happy mining. cheesy

Pls enlighten me more on this sir

How do I setup the mining rig
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Bobbybabs(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Shipperslink(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

Thanks
You can make 20%profit monthly. I trade forex. You can contact me via my signature. Sms only
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Bobbybabs(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by gbeseun(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2020
olujastro:

You should go with this. I'm into it as well. The risk is minimal.

Stay away from those who want to trade with your hard earned money. One chance awaits you with them.
So whats it all about pls.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All / Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer / Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.