Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (32660 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
adrian3000:
That staff should pray against accidents shocked

That is how some people boost their wealth grin
Afonja,Bad belle go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
T
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2018
stanluiz:
Afonja,Bad belle go kill you.
Bro. . .am igbo

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2018
Wetin dem dey sell?�
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Vividlight: 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
Congratulations sir. We need bosses like this.
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by IyamuBenedict(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Apart from Nigght club what does this Cubana group do?

This is how you will die of Jealousy
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy grin
O'boy ... this one na LEXUS LABIA MAJORA ... too bad cool cool

IGBO DIgodi BADinunu! grin cheesy

Pussy magnet grin
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
IyamuBenedict:

This is how you will die of Jealousy

What's jealousy about trying to learn more ... wake up from your reptilian shallowness man
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
only igbo men sabi take care of their family, if nah AFONJA hehehehehehe nah wahara

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On May 24, 2018
And why did he not buy innoson?
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Ritualists!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by fancy4eve(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Forget!

IGBO AMAKA
Igbo amaka my dear, am proudly igbo.......there,s no oda tribe I will rather b dan IGBO.

IGBO kwenuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
But the guy he gave the car is a multimillionaire on his own.
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
Shhhh..

The guy he bought the SUV for is his ordinary staff. The much talked about "cubana chief priest" is actually a boy boy staff to his Anambra boss who is the actual CEO of Cubana group. cheesy

Abagworo:
But the guy he gave the car is a multimillionaire on his own.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
That was his security detail, A DSS official
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Cubanna chief priest African Man Kudos to you.

Same way Jowizaza gave his PA a toyota Camry Today grin

But Obinna Iyiegbu you be King Shaaaa. Ao humble a dude
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
So, that guy is from Anambra?

Obinna is a quiet and humble fellow. He is a personal friend to my elder brother. Not until now most people never knew he was the CEO of Cubana group. Everyone thought it was the noise maker he bought SUV for, that owns cubana group.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
very suspicious must say.
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
Angelanest:
That's how big boys roll. Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, MD/CEO of Cubana Groups - has appreciated a director of his company; a showbiz promoter, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as "Cubana Chief Priest" with a brand new 2018 LX570 car thanking him for his dedication and commitment to duty.

A father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O'Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his Boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He shared on his IG account saying:

"My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me....Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game...Thank You Lord....Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/cubana-ceo-obinna-iyiegbu-suprises-senior-staff-chybike-with-lx570-car-gift.html
igbo ppl money mo dey enter my eye somebody in his family will be mad for all this to happen.virtually every family that’s has a millionaire in the east has a mad man in their family
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
That was his security detail, A DSS official

So he moves with DSS? shocked
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
Apparently, I had a classmate in secondary school that had soldiers, mopol and civil defense manning the gate of their house, once you can pay their fees, there will follow you everywhere
SamuelAnyawu:

So he moves with DSS? shocked
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Deltatoto:
igbo ppl money mo dey enter my eye somebody in his family will be mad for all this to happen.virtually every family that’s has a millionaire in the east has a mad man in their family

At least somebody was mad but in your place heads would rolls and those dies excavated....

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by yommen: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
Notasyouthink:
I thought igbos hate themselves grin cheesy
Afonjas and lies are like..

Afonjas may not necessarily make noise about everything because they have nothing to prove to anybody. It is your inferiority complex that propels you to always want to prove something to others.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
yommen:

Afonjas may not necessarily make noise about everything because they have nothing to prove to anybody. It is your inferiority complex that propels you to always want to prove something to others.
Another lies from a pained and frustrated Afonja grin grin
See who is talking about inferiority complex, when Afonjas are the people suffering from that.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2018
Ghost & Tommy!!!
Those that know know!
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by awoofawoo: 11:13pm On May 24, 2018
angry
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Chai, Igbo man too get helping mind, if na afonja na to skullize his staff for money ritual
angry
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by awoofawoo: 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
Igbo always have nightmare about Yoruba......what concern in thus one now........kilose aeon pipu yi bi werey every time?
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:13am On May 25, 2018
Notasyouthink:
I thought igbos hate themselves grin cheesy
Afonjas and lies are like..

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:14am On May 25, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Notasyouthink: 6:55am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=67856667][/quote]whaaaaat!!

Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2018
Angelanest:
That's how big boys roll. Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, MD/CEO of Cubana Groups - has appreciated a director of his company; a showbiz promoter, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as "Cubana Chief Priest" with a brand new 2018 LX570 car thanking him for his dedication and commitment to duty.

A father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O'Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his Boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He shared on his IG account saying:

"My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me....Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game...Thank You Lord....Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/cubana-ceo-obinna-iyiegbu-suprises-senior-staff-chybike-with-lx570-car-gift.html

Obinna aka okpole still representing.......
Am proud of u my bro
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2018
Someone bought a new car for his employee and it turned to a tribal thing..... Wow.
Re: Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:59am On May 25, 2018
ariesbull:

At least somebody was mad but in your place heads would rolls and those dies excavated....
which place is my place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.