Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me (3702 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
And ur baby boi head be like.......

Na joke i dey oo

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by CarlosTheJackal: 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Awww congrats to you and the unfortunate kid grin he's gonna be the first son of airforce one for the rest of his life cry
You are stupid for calling an unborn kid UNFORTUNATE. if you have any issue with the Op, face him squarely but leave the unborn kid out of it.

Don't bother to reply me or else your WhatsApp chats will flood here

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by CarlosTheJackal: 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Awww congrats to you and the unfortunate kid grin he's gonna be the first son of airforce one for the rest of his life cry
You are stupid for calling an unborn kid UNFORTUNATE. if you have any issue with the Op, face him squarely but leave the unborn kid out of it.

Don't bother to reply me or else your WhatsApp chats will flood here.
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by mhisbliss(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Even jackals want to air thier opinion

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesy grin

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by CarlosTheJackal: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
apologise to him. I can't stand any hurt against kids.

Jackals are deadly and don't hold opinions because their words carry power and others listen when they roar

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by mhisbliss(f): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
apologise to him. I can't stand any hurt against kids.

Jackals are deadly and don't hold opinions because their words carry power and others listen when they roar
grinplease make me, keep roaring too, ode

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Zero to one hundred grin
Where's your chills grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by JennyJuggs: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
Congratulations lifeofairforce. Children are blessings from God. I pray God gives you everything you need for the baby's wellbeing. I pray for Safe delivery too.
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin So tempted to type! Omg!

A promise is a promise though
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
Bleachy bleachy too much filters
DrinkLimca:
Lol you don't want me to go full commando on you right..
Check my dp you will see a glismp of me..
I'm above you in all ways..
putting me together with you is like putting majid Michael and terry g together..

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Don't bother to reply me or else your WhatsApp chats will flood here.

abeg if you want to release whatsapp chats that'll flood here, please mention me

meanwhile oga airforce congrats o....................my cous impregnated a lady two years ago but convinced her to abort it....

the idiot boy was just 20 though

it's nice you took responsibility
[jl]
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
JennyJuggs:
Congratulations lifeofairforce. Children are blessings from God. I pray God gives you everything you need for the baby's wellbeing. I pray for Safe delivery too.

God bless you too

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats. I doubt your story though, you can say anything for attention but if it’s true, congratulations and I wish your wife a safe delivery.

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by CarlosTheJackal: 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

abeg if you want to release whatsapp chats that'll flood here, please mention me

meanwhile oga airforce congrats o....................my cous impregnated a lady two years ago but convinced her to abort it....

[jl]
Okay. I will
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

[jl]

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Congrats. I doubt your story though, you can say anything for attention but if it’s true, congratulations and I wish your wife a safe delivery.

This is real

God been so kind to ME

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Wow that’s so nice then. Children are a blessing. God will grant you the wisdom and resources to raise the child right.
LifeofAirforce:

This is real

God been so kind to ME

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by JennyJuggs: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
You should be ashamed of this your comment. I don't care what you were trying to say.
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Wow that’s so nice then. Children are a blessing. God will grant you the wisdom and resources to raise the child right.

Amen

Adjusting myself to this new phase of soon to be daddy life makes me , makes me, makes me erm... cheesy
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Pelon(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Sorry to say o but do the elders not say an unfortunate fellow recognize an unfortunate fellow?
I'm sure you aren't a woman cos a woman can't bring herself to curse an unborn child. At least he isn't fake and insecure and he doesn't hide under a fake moniker... Congrats airfoce

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by mhisbliss(f): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
JennyJuggs:

You should be ashamed of this your comment. I don't care what you were trying to say.
I don't care about yours aswell, don't quote me
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by JennyJuggs: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't care about yours aswell, don't quote me
I just did again smallie. What are you gonna do?
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by fancy4eve(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Before you throw lame jabs , be sure your life (Reality) is better than mine else you won't get a reply.

before you jump on my thread to spew hate comment, if you're poor you wont get a reply.

Good news sha....but go rest
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
fancy4eve:
Good news sha....but go rest

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by mhisbliss(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
JennyJuggs:

I just did again smallie. What are you gonna do?
grinYou even called me smallie, more reason why I'd just walk away, i know your type
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by JennyJuggs: 9:19pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYou even called me smallie, more reason why I'd just walk away, i know your type
I called you what you are. Lil girl feeling fly on cyberspace. Next time you want to type make sure you have your brain in its rightful position.

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by memories1(f): 10:10pm On May 24, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Ok I want to know the gender of the baby me and girlfriend were expecting so I took my girl friend to CRYSTAL hospital and after running the scan, it was confirmed it's A BOY

Wow cheesy

Congrats to ME

I've been so dancing like my gee below since them grin

Congrats! A child is an immense blessing. Safe delivery and recovery to your woman.

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Ok I want to know the gender of the baby me and girlfriend were expecting so I took my girl friend to CRYSTAL hospital and after running the scan, it was confirmed it's A BOY

Wow cheesy

Congrats to ME

I've been so dancing like my gee below since them grin

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its unfortunate because he's the son of airforce1, do you know what that means?

I don't need to know sis...all I know is that airforce1 is like any other guy here.all he need to do is to adjust on some things.
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by iamJ(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2018
People are dull Sha, see how person dey use attention seeking troll and una dey fall

U believe that a girl is pregnant for this one and he wouldn't snap her stomach grin make una get sense Biko

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by Beemhan(m): 12:17am On May 25, 2018
iamJ:
People are dull Sha, see how person dey use attention seeking troll and una dey fall

U believe that a girl is pregnant for this one and he wouldn't snap her stomach grin make una get sense Biko
May your stream of wisdom never run dry

A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / Confess