Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue (1101 Views)

Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by emmatuxz(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
Young Man Does The ‘Unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue (Photos)
by - OG DEJI 4 hours ago NAIJA NEWS

A Nigerian Twitter user identified as Chris Nnatu (@chrisnnatu), has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how his friend was given a slap by a woman at an ATM queue.
According to Chris’ friend, a light argument had started after the woman came to the queue and insisted that she was there before him, and a few minutes later, she landed him a slap.
And to test her, he dared her to slap him again, and she did just that. But being a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, girlfriend and just walk away.
Below is how he narrated his story in full:-

Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by Kingpee2(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2018
You should have just given her the hotter version of the slap in return ,my brother she won’t die ,she will only feel the pain you felt when she slapped you .

1 Like

Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by emmatuxz(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
hmmm
Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by EbukaHades10(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
Don't know what I would have done but u did the right thing. Make she no try am when I dey bad mood cus na there dem go bury am
Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by Nostradamus: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
The guy na bleeping imbec11e.if the lady didn't repeat the slap again and the gentleman left her alone,that one still better.but you dared her to slap you again and she did,all the niggher could do was walking his miserable sef away??who knows sef maybe he is one of those cuckold men we always see on xvideos that prince yehshua always fukked their wives in their presence and ask them to open their mouth so he'd cum inside be this yeye man?at least one or two punch(es) go do the lady(no need throwing boxing combinations for such spoilt girl)the mumu just vex me spoil my mood.infact i'm unfollowing this thread asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hate violent women

Annoyingly they're the ones that know how to play victim. If you know how to give violence, you should be ready to get it back but on this note the man didn't do well. He should have returned the slap

2ge 4 niyen
Re: Young Man Does The ‘unthinkable’ After A Lady Slapped Him On An ATM Queue by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Razaq Olayiwola, Ojopagogo Opens Own TV Station / See:didier Drogba Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid / Flying To Heaven!! See The New ‘land Plane’ Lord’s Chosen Church Launched For Pu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.