Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) (38760 Views)

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nevee: 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Sanusi my role model. I wish I could meet this man one day. Working towards it already and I’m not relenting. If you know how I can book an appointment at his palace, kindly assist.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Beno3: 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
a
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Checked86: 6:46pm On May 24, 2018
Wow. i for die if i no see this great news. let me kuku fry water for the celebration.

Meanwhile guys... China has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by maskamdo(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2018
Role model emir....

Journalism... hmmmm d lady most be very free spirited...

Watch this space..

A sha ruwa lafiya brothers and sisters..
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by package7(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2018
May God Punish Hausa /Fulani leaders... These people will send their own children to school and refused to educate their people... History shall judge all of you in the north. I'm not surprise at the mention of Restructuring they all tremble shocked

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by flamingfire24(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
prepared job already waiting 4 her.the privilege class!
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria schools arevjot good enough for their kids but Nigerian civil service is .... We really need to rethink Nigeria all over

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2018
So we should fry termites?
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Really? The constitution should require and enforce all high-ranking public officers and politicians never to send their families abroad for the high-quality infrastructures they deny the Nigerian citizens. This is getting out of hands... So absurd! angry

Nigeria is where you steal the funds to send ur kids abroad! Damn it! angry

Thunder fire all the corrupt people (leaders, politicians, individuals etc..) in Nigeria. May it never be well with them and their generations to come. Amen! angry

They don't steal to send their children to school..the money they stole is used for something else..their child going abroad use the allocated state and federal scholarship meant for less privileged masses .....

4 Likes

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Odingo1: 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
Buhari, Sanusi and rest of them will be imposing Sharia law on their poor people while busy sending their children to western countries where ladies walk unclad on the streets and where hijab is banned like in France. tongue tongue shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
When there is an American University of Nigeria in Adamawa state shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
Guy man Emir..... but Seriously Emir no fit bros

At all.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by lohresloco: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
Looking at this picture, I guess hijab wearing is only for the poor and retarded followers of the faith...... Ba
samysamy:
Khadija Yusra Sanusi has graduated from the American University of France, with a degree in journalism and creative writing and departmental honours in creative writing.Emir Sanusi was in attendance

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/khadija-sanusi-graduates-from-american.html
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So we should fry termites?

Not a bad delicacy

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2018
Now u can see the benefit of western education, but some idiots are again it in Nigeria.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Really? The constitution should require and enforce all high-ranking public officers and politicians never to send their families abroad for the high-quality infrastructures they deny the Nigerian citizens. This is getting out of hands... So absurd! angry

Thunder fire all the corrupt people (leaders, politicians, individuals etc..) in Nigeria. May it never be well with them and their generations to come. Amen! angry
Many people on nairaland will never be able to say Amen to your prayer.

A lot of them are children of highly corrupt big men in the politico sphere, and their foreign education were Funded from the public purse.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
samysamy:
Khadija Yusra Sanusi has graduated from the American University of France, with a degree in journalism and creative writing and departmental honours in creative writing.Emir Sanusi was in attendance

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/khadija-sanusi-graduates-from-american.html
these men just dey position their kids.see school and someone child is in Ebonyi State university.nawa
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
wildimagination:

They don't steal to send their children to school..the money they stole is used for something else..their child going abroad use the allocated state and federal scholarship meant for less privileged masses .....

@ bolded. "Steal" in my comments is broadly utilized. Depriving the less privileged masses of their rights and resources for personal gains or favor is also referred to as 'stealing', 'corruption' et al...

This is getting too much, I swear! The funny thing is there are FOOLS (mostly the young generations) will even be chanting their praises and basking in their adulations while they wallow in poverty! Keep supporting politicians, FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 24, 2018
sacluxisback:

Not a bad delicacy
At all
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 7:05pm On May 24, 2018
Only rich men children attend sophisticated Universities.
so sad
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
Good. Our ignorant sisters will wear their hijab grin
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On May 24, 2018
chuksjuve:
The work crime in Nigeria is to be poor..

I pity those Almajaris defending their elite oppressor ..

God help us !
Gbam grin
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmmmm...
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2018
Northern leaders obviously know what is good for their children
And they send the kids of the masses to Arabic schools
Una mumu never do
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Check out all the women in the pictures
No one is on hijab despite being in the month of Ramadan undecided

But the poor souls from osun would rather set the nation ablaze because of hijab

You hardly see educated northerner wearing hijab, they only were there native attire, but my dumb Yoruba Muslim sisters here prefer the hijab to there iborun or gele. Oyo state governor declared this last Monday as cultural day for all primary and secondary school but I was shock when I saw those Muslim girls wearing there hijab on top the cultural cloth, I guess hijab is now part of Yoruba culture. lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2018
No hijab for here ni
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2018
Where are the Islamic fundamentalist here? Am I the only one that noticed that none of them is putting on Hijab?
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
see as she soft but that breast tube am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Not all rich people are corrupt, even u sef if u get chance u go send ur kids abroad
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2018
This is a testament to how those who have run the affairs of this country since inception till date view the country.They [the failed leaders] know without shadow of a doubt that they're presiding over a failed state [Nigeria] in every measurable way you can imagine, otherwise, why would they send off their children to go to school anywhere besides Nigeria? If they have confidence in their ability to run and maintain good governance and that the educational system in the country is on par with the rest of the civilized world, I am sure they would not be in a haste to send their children off to schools abroad. But that's definitely not the case here. As a result of their lack of patriotism, vision, conscience, basic fundamentals of good governance, and their penchant for greed, they have liquidated the country's resources and decimated all institutions that were once the pride of the country. The question that every reasonable and well informed Nigerian needs to ask is: "how long can this treasure looting go unimpeded?" Nigeria is at a cross road folks! Only the children of the rich and the well connected can get a good quality education in today's Nigeria!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Italian Lady Speaks Pidgin, Taught By Ex Boyfriend (Video) / Cultural Similarities In Nigeria / Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.