Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) (38762 Views)

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:52am On May 25, 2018
chuksjuve:
The work crime in Nigeria is to be poor..

I pity those Almajaris defending their elite oppressor ..

God help us !

Its a pity... those Almajaris in defending their elite act as Zombies.... forward ever backward never... and the elites have the remote control....

1 Like

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 8:08am On May 25, 2018
Busch:

You blame someone for wearing suit as If you never wore it yourself. Do you want to deny it?? ... don't even try. �

Only in secondary school. I have no need for it. Besides I have nothing against it. Its that slowpoke I was trying to show his dumbness. He his a typical bigot. Even Mary mother of Jesus, may Allah be pleased with them wore head coverings that the he his trying to demonize.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 8:10am On May 25, 2018
Busch:

what's the honor in wearing the hijab?? what shit are you saying.. If you said it was for decency that would've been better. what's the honor in wearing hijab.

its sad you still don't understand your own history And am sure you're a muslim Yoruba boy, such a terrible disgrace.

I see you lack proper education. What is the difference between decency and honor. Go back to adult school man.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Aridanidani. Eleya. Olofo. You call hijab slavery identity but will be the first to wear tie and suit and claim sophisticated. Sweating in Brt bus from monday to friday. And even wear it on Sunday while catching the bus to church. You see how stupid and useless you are. Oponu Olodo.

Lol, why you sound so frustrated in all your comment, Can you show me from all my comment where I support all the trash you wrote above?
omo ale you can never get it since you are a slave of nature.

Lol, all those trash you listed Above too is a slavery identity, but the only different is that they don't wear it on cultural day like your mumuslim sisters. omo ale gbogbo
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Only in secondary school. I have no need for it. Besides I have nothing against it. Its that slowpoke I was trying to show his dumbness. He his a typical bigot. Even Mary mother of Jesus, may Allah be pleased with them wore head coverings that the he his trying to demonize.

Lol eri omo ale, maybe you forget that Mary wore vain because it part of Jewish culture. Lol who is trying to demolish head coverings? so you are blind to where I mentioned that your mumuslim sisters chose there slavery Identity to gele or ibohun. oponu eru
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2018
dataking:

I see you lack proper education. What is the difference between decency and honor. Go back to adult school man.

Lol, now I understand that your stupidity is without measure so decency is the same thing as honor, Educated illiterate everywhere. you must be from offa or Iwo. oponu
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, now I understand that your stupidity is without measure so decency is the same thing as honor, Educated illiterate everywhere. you must be from offa or Iwo. oponu

Olodo. Decency and honor are intertwined. Oponu
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 3:09pm On May 25, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, why you sound so frustrated in all your comment, Can you show me from all my comment where I support all the trash you wrote above?
omo ale you can never get it since you are a slave of nature.

Lol, all those trash you listed Above too is a slavery identity, but the only different is that they don't wear it on cultural day like your mumuslim sisters. omo ale gbogbo

Frustrated human being. I understand your dilemma. You don’t move me one bit. I for get time for you well but am fasting. Have a good day bigot.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Olodo. Decency and honor are intertwined. Oponu
Lol, they are no more the same but intertwined Lol, I guess Arabic school be OK for you. dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Frustrated human being. I understand your dilemma. You don’t move me one bit. I for get time for you well but am fasting. Have a good day bigot.
Eru, are you done barking? send my regard to your useless mumuslim sister that prefer other people's culture s to there own. bunch of slave
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, they are no more the same but intertwined Lol, I guess Arabic school be OK for you. dummy

Go to school, you will refuse but rather be taking tramadol and smoking igbo about. Pity your generation.

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Go to school, you will refuse but rather be taking tramadol and smoking igbo about. Pity your generation.

wow congratulation. so you mean there Yoruba attire doesn't give them honor? Lol ride on
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

wow congratulation. so you mean there Yoruba attire doesn't give them honor? Lol ride on

Olodo.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2018
dataking:

Olodo.
Is that your answer. lol
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Busch: 9:47am On May 26, 2018
dataking:

See this Ghana illiterate arguing with me. you dont know the difference between honor and decency, even a 5 year old knows.. you should go back to primary school and up your education.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Busch: 9:55am On May 26, 2018
dataking:

look the idea of covering head was more of a traditional thing.. Mary had covered her head way long before Muhammad came and gave the rule, even from the bible, it was advised to cover the hair during prayers too.. don't take the idea of covering the head to be anything too religious as most Muslim ladies do, it more of a decency thing, it gives the message that 'I'm not the girl you want to just hang out with, I have principles'. Can you give me the reasons why Muhammad gave the rule in the first place.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
Busch:

See this Ghana illiterate arguing with me. you dont know the difference between honor and decency, even a 5 year old knows.. you should go back to primary school and up your education.

Olodo, Aba 7 yrs apprentice graduate.

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Busch: 8:39am On May 27, 2018
dataking:

Olodo, Aba 7 yrs apprentice graduate.

what's this bigot saying. Just look at your fellow Fulani brother. And tell me, what's the honor in wearing hijab?? I can actually see non.

Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 10:04am On May 27, 2018
Busch:

what's this bigot saying. Just look at your fellow Fulani brother. And tell me, what's the honor in wearing hijab?? I can actually see non.

Who is the bigot between us. Jobless animal.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 10:05am On May 27, 2018
Busch:

Who is the bigot between us. Jobless animal. Olodo. You better go and enrol in adult evening school.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by Busch: 10:20am On May 31, 2018
dataking:

Who is the bigot between us. Jobless animal. Olodo. You better go and enrol in adult evening school.

just look at how your mind was jumping when I said bigot.. this olodo wants to be telling me shit.. with all respect, ko ara e danu si bi kan. Am sure you're one of those youruba Ilorin people that'll be forming northerners. "sh'o mo age mi ni" �.
Re: Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos) by dataking: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Busch:

just look at how your mind was jumping when I said bigot.. this olodo wants to be telling me shit.. with all respect, ko ara e danu si bi kan. Am sure you're one of those youruba Ilorin people that'll be forming northerners. "sh'o mo age mi ni" �.

Ode. You no get small sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Italian Lady Speaks Pidgin, Taught By Ex Boyfriend (Video) / Cultural Similarities In Nigeria / Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.