Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Innoson Replies To Court-order Declaring Him Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Replies To Court-order Declaring Him Wanted (510 Views)

Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / FG Obtains Court Order Declaring Shiites’ Organisation A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Innoson Replies To Court-order Declaring Him Wanted by Itzpetersv: 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
Chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Ltd, Innocent Chukwuma has reacted to the decision by Justice Mojisola Dada of the special offences court sitting in Lagos to declare him wanted as ‘an attempt to embarrass his personality, defame and malign his character’.

Chukwuma had previously failed to make an appearance in court for his arraignment on Jan. 17, Feb. 9, March 14 and April 25.

Read his full statement below….

I have been briefed by my lawyers that Justice Mojisola Dada of Lagos State High Court Ikeja granted the oral plea of counsel to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to declare me wanted because of my failure to appear before the court today. I have expressly stated before that I am not afraid of arraignment but must be arraigned through due process of the law.

It must be noted that I, through my legal counsel, challenged the jurisdiction of the Lagos State High Court to hear the forgery charge filed against me by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on ground of, inter alia, the charge being an abuse of process. I filed an application before the court that this present charge is an abuse of process because a similar charge on the same subject matter, transactions and issues is ongoing at the Federal High Court Lagos Division between the same parties, in charge no FHC/l/565c/2015. The last hearing of the charge at the Federal High Court was this week, May 22nd 2018.

Read full story here: http://www.vondanews.com/innoson-replies-to-court-order-declaring-him-wanted/

Re: Innoson Replies To Court-order Declaring Him Wanted by Mynd44: 10:55pm On May 24, 2018

(1)

Unbelievable! Chief Urji Uzo-kalu's Confession To Corruption. / No Man On Earth Lives On Monthly Salary—Okorocha Justifies Stealing politicians / NNPC: Petrol Landing Cost Exceeds N171 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.