Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? (737 Views)

Living In Germany/life As A GERMAN Immigrant / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant / Can NECO Be Used In Getting Admission In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by derrydinny: 11:27pm On May 24, 2018
hello guys, please how can I process and get admitted into a university in Germany? am currently in 100 level and what are also the relevant documents and information I need to have.
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by Zeus201(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
First and foremost go to:
www.daad.de
to select the University and Course of your choice and also to see the requirements involved. It is not compulsory to learn German (although it is necessary) because they have courses taught in English. Then if the univeristy of your choice require Uni-assit to vet your papers the instructions will be there on how to proceed.

Goodluck!
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by smoothvee(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
Bro.. after your 100level.. just try clear your papers. Then use your 100 level transcript if they will give you to apply for an undergraduate course in a relevant and related field. But still go to the german thread for pointers.. you’d learn a great deal from there
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 25, 2018
Zeus201:
First and foremost go to:
www.daad.de
to select the University and Course of your choice and also to see the requirements involved. It is not compulsory to learn German (although it is necessary) because they have courses taught in English. Then if the univeristy of your choice require Uni-assit to vet your papers the instructions will be there on how to proceed.

Goodluck!

All Undergraduate courses in Germany, Switzerland, Austria are taught in GERMAN. Abi he tell you say na MSc he day go do there?
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by smoothvee(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2018
gimakon:

All Undergraduate courses in Germany, Switzerland, Austria are taught in GERMAN. Abi he tell you say na MSc he day go do there?

No bro..some undergraduate courses are in English too. Just that majority is in german. Buh we still have the English
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by fisher777(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2018
gimakon:

WRONG!!!
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 26, 2018
smoothvee:

No bro..some undergraduate courses are in English too. Just that majority is in german. Buh we still have the English

Ha! Pls show me ! I wonna see it.
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by smoothvee(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
gimakon:

Ha! Pls show me ! I wonna see it.

Check uni deggendorf, Tum, flensburg
Re: How To Get Admission In A German University As An Undergraduate? by justwise(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2018

(1)

My Mum Is 56yrs And Want To Process America Visa, How Would She Go About It / Fake News. South Africa, Kenya, Cameroon Now Get Visa Free Travel To America / 12 Shocking Things I Learned By Working As A Butler At The Plaza Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.