Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (28287 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by oll13: 9:58am On May 25, 2018
Hmmmm dreams come true embarassed
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by buhariguy(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by 1miccza: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
Strongbest:
Ohmy! This is one of the best news this morning

Bros just go through and see how touching this is..
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Akanapiaigwe: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
I will be happy to see dreams come through

I know all mothers in the house will be happy

Even baby mama will be happy at this news

Enemies of our country won’t be
[/s]
do you know that Buhari is a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by RZArecta2(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

tell Buhari to release that girl, it's not by force she should convert to Islam or do you people want to use her for suicide bombing mission ? That's if una never use her yet cool
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2018
What a very expensive joke, anyway Mallam Mosab kindly release the little lady ,just consider the mother forget what everybody got to say.It is Ramadan I believe, so do the needful.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by smoothlips(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2018
Misleading topic...
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2018
gbam,gbam,ghbam,gham........This is super story,a life of strife and sorrow ooo,this is super stoooory, full bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa.....bla bla bla bla bla.....lol...... fg just put us on a mad cruise.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Viking007(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2018
Strongbest:
Ohmy! This is one of the best news this morning
It was a dream, she's not back. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nobody: 10:03am On May 25, 2018
Thank you Jesus for you are more than able to liberate this girl from the agents of darkness.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Daeylar(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2018
That's so sad, heartbreaking. Was really happy only to read further and find out that it was a dream, hope there is more coverage on this story so at least pressure will increase on the FG.

Really ridiculous that the FG haven't even spoken to her about her daughter at all.

I pray she is still alive.

As for all of you interpreting nonsense.

Please don't kill this woman's daughter before her time for her. undecided
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Kemiregina: 10:04am On May 25, 2018
The truth is......I think she's dead. The red cloth symbolizes blood...death .And the freedom she talked about means she's with her creator. Free from bondage. That's just the interpretation. ..But I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2018
Buhari must be held responsible should anything happen to Leah.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by omojeesu(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=dre11 post=67855515]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dapchi-how-i-reunited-with-leah--mother-252309.html

THIS IS A WICKED MISLEADING HEADLINE. VERY DECEPTIVE! DESTROYING MY JOY ON READING CONTENT.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by front5line: 10:07am On May 25, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by MPESA(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Spotted

Those people o always talk about

Oga nah curse bring go bring her back

Sir with due respect why are you always here and there trying to defend or twist anything to favour PMB AND HIS ADMINSTRATION.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by uuzba(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2018
Peter denied the faith, repented and died for the faith.
Judas denied the faith, never repented and committed suicide.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nwanna2588: 10:08am On May 25, 2018
This is an evocative headline that is meant to pull in readers. You don't joke with this type of thing.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by israelmao(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2018
rafindo:
well i dont want to be seen to inhumane to the mother but i think her sanity level is low now ,which can be inimical to her health.prayer is not the solution to bring the girl back but if the president decides to see the girl as his own biological daughter ,bet me that girl will surface under 5mins.Religion is nigeria problem because it breeds hypocrisy.

Though our prayers must be matched with actions for positive results but religion is not what brought hypocrisy it is the heart of man that is desperately wicked,the Bible says,Don't kill ,if you did you have carried out what is in your heart not what God says.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2018
Headlines like this should be stopped. I really thought she's back for real until I entered the thread.

OP needs some flogging.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by omaproperty: 10:10am On May 25, 2018
This is a very expensive joke.
Anyways, we continue to pray for the safe return of Leah.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by don4real18(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
Seun et mynd44 don't you guys think such sensitive topics should be posted with care? You don't use a title claiming she has returned to her parents when the mother clearly stated it was a dream! Stop all this fake sensational headlines just to attract traffic. undecided
The title is misleading and I can say that I am disappointed in the moderators.
The more we lean towards money, the more we lose our humanity
~ Wahab Olakunle Bello ©2017

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by uuzba(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2018
tamethem:
Headlines like this should be stopped. I really thought she's back for real until I entered the thread.

OP needs some flogging.

This same thing I thought. This is what they call "Spectacular Headline".

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by flamingfire24(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2018
I am so proud of her.she is model of integrity,it is good to be a real believer!
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by NaijaFutbol: 10:13am On May 25, 2018
You can Actually Pay a Visit to Boko Haram Captives under Buhari

shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by BUHARImyDOG: 10:13am On May 25, 2018
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by JennyJuggs: 10:13am On May 25, 2018
Seun your nairaland mods are mad. Deceiving the public this early morning. Is Leah's ordeal a joke to ur helps? You better do something about this your nairaland soon.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Butterflyleo: 10:13am On May 25, 2018
Leah is dead cry

She is now truly free.

There has been zero proof of life from her abductors all this while which was released to the public.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by jobonnairaland: 10:14am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

From the Interpretation of that dream, I think she's gone.

Take heart, mama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.