Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (28300 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / How Dapchi Girls Died, Buried — TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by itsmeurLady(f): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
Let's be positive that this girl is not dead because when I lost my brother I had the same dream, he hugged me before his demise....
if she is, then it will not be well with her killers and accomplices of this act wether directly or indirectly. The luck that is saving Buhari is that Christians are not violent and that's y they are taking advantage of it. if not by now, they would have released her if violence was involved. Everyday I pray that God should strategically position me in a place where I can negotiate people's freedom, we live in a world where the wicked are taking advantage of the meek but God will deliver Us All

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by brainbox80: 10:16am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Spotted

Those people o always talk about

Oga nah curse bring go bring her back

NA THE PRESIDENCY GO BRING AM BACK HOME, THEY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND WHAT TO DO. THE BUFFONS SHOULD STOP PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE GIRL'S LIFE AND THE MOTHER'S EMOTIONS
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by joudini(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
Seun and Lalasticlala, this is a very pathetic and disgusting thread title. Is the click bait for traffic worth it? Please, always read thread subjects before you formulate your click bait titles.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
SEUN THIS TOPIC IS TOO SENSITIVE TO BE USE TO FULL TRAFFIC

PLEASE CHANGE THE HEADLINE FOR GOD SAKE

[/b]the dream of a mother[b]

i don't know i can be this emotional embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Strongbest(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
It was a dream, she's not back. embarassed

My bad! I was just too excited the moment I saw the heading and went straight to express my joy.
I pray the dream comes through. I can't wait.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by ogbu80(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by adontcare(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2018
From this dream I can deduce she is already dead. May God accept her soul and place her in d right place. But if she is not dead, please God should bring her back to her mum

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by BlackHatNaija: 10:17am On May 25, 2018
Stay strong beautiful. You're coming home soon.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Strongbest(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2018
1miccza:

Bros just go through and see how touching this is..

I just did o. That title was really misleading. You needed to see how excited I felt on sighting the title.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Nobody: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
Religion of peace indeed
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by dapiahno(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2018
PFRB:

It looks like she has died. She may have been killed or died of in their hands.
my tot exactly
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2018
d mod n op should try to post things correctly cos i almost shouted for joy when i saw d headline only to read it was a dream.

but above all where ever she is today may the Lord take care of her
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by kullozone(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2018
Are you people crazy or what? I even thought it was real sef.

Mtcheeew!

Bullhari, Bullhari, Bullhari!!!
How many times I call you so? Release that girl now, before I kill all your cowssmiley
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by LordAdamX: 10:23am On May 25, 2018
Daeylar:
That's so sad, heartbreaking. Was really happy only to read further and find out that it was a dream, hope there is more coverage on this story so at least pressure will increase on the FG.

Really ridiculous that the FG haven't even spoken to her about her daughter at all.

I pray she is still alive.

As for all of you interpreting nonsense.

Please don't kill this woman's daughter before her time for her. undecided

According to some news coming from Dapchi and the FG (specifically the IGP) this week, it appears they are about to release her.

Whether it is being done to pacify the Christian crowd because of the Fulani herdsmen and Catholic Priest killings/Nationwide Catholic protests; I can't be sure. But I'd be elated that she is released.

Virtually everyone but her mother failed her.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by andyanders: 10:24am On May 25, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Red dress... hugged her in the dream with a broad smile...
Let's be honest... we all know the meaning of that dream...
At least... she made it to a happy place... where there's no boko haram...
Exactly. Having a red dress could be a sign of danger. I pray she is ok. It could be a sign of departure but her smile,a sign that she is with her creator.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by AtYourCervix: 10:26am On May 25, 2018
israelmao:

Though our prayers must be matched with actions for positive results but religion is not what brought hypocrisy it is the heart of man that is desperately wicked,the Bible says,Don't kill ,if you did you have carried out what is in your heart not what God says.

Right after he told the Israelites not to kill, he turned around and commanded them to kill the Canaanites, Amalekites, Midianites, Jericho etc

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Raphael81(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2018
Its a good dream but red clothes on the dream may indicate martyrdom but we must continue to pray for her urgent release.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Shaev7(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2018
Martyr. I pray what ever the dream may be, Leah shall forever be with her creator.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by luckyboss(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2018
The God of Abraham must surely bring her back in peace.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by andyanders: 10:46am On May 25, 2018
The action of the vice president Osibanjo,as a Christian, towards the plight of this young girl has made me hate that man much. He never acted as a leader,or a man with children to come out to preasure his government for the release of the only Christian girl among those hundreds released, as his masters only negotiated and released their own muslim children and himself never fought for her. They only send him to represent their interest during social events,like weddings. That is why I do not see the relevance of 'Muslim/Christian' ticket during presidential election. The muslims would always look for a very weak Christian who they can manipulate and pick that person as vice. That is why Osibanjo is there now.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Jonbold(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2018
ogbu80:
grin
you gat no sense man!! on this sensitive topic?
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by seyiseyi11: 11:05am On May 25, 2018
If you have a good car and you are looking for driver for uber.you can contact us.we provide good driver.08170333761
With your car with us you are save
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Laka2bor(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Red dress... hugged her in the dream with a broad smile...

Let's be honest... we all know the meaning of that dream...

At least... she made it to a happy place... where there's no boko haram...
Yea U Get D Interpretation.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Iddossam: 11:30am On May 25, 2018
In Yoruba belief, it indicates that one has died..... but I don't wish her died oooooooo
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by gabbie77: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by 1miccza: 11:37am On May 25, 2018
Strongbest:

I just did o. That title was really misleading. You needed to see how excited I felt on sighting the title.

grin grin the same happened to me too..
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Caris77: 11:58am On May 25, 2018
So cry sad . so weak to type. God pls take control and perfect all that concerns leah .kip her safe and ring her captors to quick judgement , and console her family esp her mum. Amen.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by coast2sahara: 12:27pm On May 25, 2018
I wanted to do a shout of joy...only to see "in a dream".

May this beautiful dream of a mother come become a reality.
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Sunmolar(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
It's true,.... but she needs her freedom from her abductors. govt needs to do more and rescue he
r simple
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Promzyunique(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
saaron:
The God we Christians serve through Christ will use Leah Sharibu to exposed Islamic Terrorist in high places in Nigeria!

#PrayForLeahSharibu
exactly bro
Re: Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream by Elujulo(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
It's going to come to passed IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.