Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland (1361 Views)

Dealing With Cyber Fraud In Nigeria. Cyber Bullying, Identity Theft, Blackmail. / Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity / Cyber-bullying On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On May 27, 2010
I'm a user in many Nigerian discussion forums like naijarules, naijapals and a bunch of others and users there are eager to help and it's 0% abuse free and it's quite a discussion community unlike Nairaland. Users are quick to insult, make fun of users and point fingers.

Even the Super moderator who's meant to enforce the rules of the forum is also abusive, and yes I'm talking of Mukina, just recently she insulted me.

She might lock this thread but the problem still exists.

Guys, abusing people isn't cool neither is it funny, Stop all this immature and childish behaviour. . .If you don't like a user's thread or posts you move on, don't act like little kids by throwing insults. Let's all behave like adults for once and show our Nigerian maturity.

For the love of Christ, Stop all these "Mama-gee's ambition to become a mod" rubbish cause it's just another way of cyber bullying.

Cyber Bullying is Cowardish, let's stop those unnecessary abusive comments. . .It hurts when you bring people down, it doesn't matter if it's through the internet, physically, radio and other ways of communication, it's wrong and it's a sin.

To all those I have abused, I'm sorry let's make this forum a better environment, please
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:27am On May 27, 2010
grin cheesy grin "

Sorry eh. . . . The Lord is Your Sheperd
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:29am On May 27, 2010
who does not know mamagee?

bottom line is you are irritating, you can make a nun swear.

you are annoying etc etc.

mama-gee:

For the love of Christ, Stop all these "Mama-gee's ambition to become a mod" rubbish cause it's just another way of cyber bullying.
and you are asking people to vote for you ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=447186.msg6100065#msg6100065

^^Gabry vote here for me on this topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451554.0.html
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Sauron1: 2:30am On May 27, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm a user in many Nigerian discussion forums like naijarules, naijapals and a bunch of others and users there are eager to help and it's 0% abuse free and it's quite a discussion community unlike Nairaland. Users are quick to insult, make fun of users and point fingers.

Even the Super moderator who's meant to enforce the rules of the forum is also abusive, and yes I'm talking of Mukina, just recently she insulted me.

Guys, abusing people isn't cool neither is it funny, Stop all this immature and childish behaviour. . .If you don't like a user's thread or posts you move on, don't act like little kids by throwing insults. Let's all behave like adults for once and show our Nigerian maturity.

Cyber Bullying is Cowardish, let's stop those unnecessary abusive comments. . .It hurts when you bring people down, it doesn't matter if it's through the internet, physically, radio and other ways of communication, it's wrong and it's a sin.

To all those I have abused, I'm sorry let's make this forum a better environment, please

Mamagee, don't despair.
Your GOD will fight for you. . . . . . . . . .Keep the STRUGGLE on. grin

mukina2:

Mukina2, honestly speaking. . . . . .I will start a RIOT if you don't make Mamagee a SUPERMOD.
Why are you jealous of this babe? She's dedicated, hardworking and her attitude has even changed.
What else does she have to do to become a MOD?
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:36am On May 27, 2010
as for you, if mamagee keeps listening to you, Kanu will stop drinking peak cheesy
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39am On May 27, 2010
hahahahahahaha  grin grin mamagee pls dnt stop the google copy copy jare grin grin grin

mukina2:

hahahaha this mod job means a lot to mamagee see her begging votes grin grin grin
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 2:39am On May 27, 2010
Come to think of it, is a public forum not where anyone can come and post what's on their mind as long as the follow the rules of the forum ?

If mama-gee's post is annoying to a few, why not just ignore it and move on. It's not law that one has to post on every thread.

I totally agree with mama-gee on this one.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Omolulu(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2010
PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE, free my only mama gee alone, she makes my nairaland day with her comments no matter what, Seun suppose step down sef for a while for mama gee, she pass super mod level na! grin

PS: STOP CYBER BULLYING, it leads to suicide abroad, i die make person kill imself for naija cool
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:42am On May 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Come to think of it, is a public forum not where anyone can come and post what's on their mind as long as the follow the rules of the forum ?

If mama-gee's post is annoying to a few, why not just ignore it and move on. It's not law that one has to post on every thread.

try being a supermod/admin and have to deal with mamagee's wahala for a day . you'll see where am coming from.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:45am On May 27, 2010
mukina2:

grin cheesy grin ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh gawwd.

I thought mamagee doesnt want to be a MOD?

Anywaz, muki, leave my babe alone nau angry tongue grin
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:46am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

grin cheesy grin ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh gawwd.

I thought mamagee doesnt want to be a MOD?

Anywaz, muki, leave my babe alone nau angry tongue grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Sauron1: 2:48am On May 27, 2010
mukina2:

as for you, if mamagee keeps listening to you, Kanu will stop drinking peak cheesy

U don't have a choice - you must make Mamagee a moderator.
She posts everywhere. . . . .she's versatile. She even comes to Sports to contribute in her own way.
Wetin una want again?

OgidiBoy:

If mamagee's comments are annoying, the best way to reduce her annoying posts is to make her a moderator.
Being a moderator comes with huge responsibilities which i believe will make mamagee a better individual.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 2:48am On May 27, 2010
mukina2:

try being a supermod/admin and have to deal with mamagee's wahala for a day . you'll see where am coming from.

But if not for ppl like mama-gee, Gators,  and A few I'm not allowed to mention their name, NL would be boring as hell. if you've noticed lately most of

the threads on NL these days are : Yoruba this Igbo that, and it's getting old really fast.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51am On May 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

But if not for ppl like mama-gee, Gators,  and A few I'm not allowed to mention their name, NL would be boring as hell. if you've noticed lately most of

the threads on NL these days are : Yoruba this Igbo that, and it's getting old really fast.

Excuse me, I know that I know that I can be troublesome sometimes tongue, but I am NOT that troublesome.  angry

Now quickly revise that to "If not for ppl like jennykadry and mamagee. . . ." tongue
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 2:59am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Excuse me, I know that I know that I can be troublesome sometimes tongue, but I am NOT that troublesome. angry

Now quickly revise that to "If not for ppl like jennykadry and mamagee. . . ." tongue

My dear I never said you was troublesome ohhh shocked sorry if you misunderstood me. I'm just saying you keep the forum lively when you here. That's a

good thing I would think.

You should be a Moderator too.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01am On May 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I am. . . . I've been moderating Seun's bank acct. for a while now.
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01am On May 27, 2010
FL Gators:

Excuse me, I know that I know that I can be troublesome sometimes tongue, but I am NOT that troublesome.  angry

Now quickly revise that to "If not for ppl like[b] jennykadry[/b] and mamagee. . . ." tongue

if nt d fact that i just finished fasting and praying to win lotto. . . . . . .  angry grin
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:02am On May 27, 2010
jennykadry:

if nt d fact that i just finished fasting and praying to win lotto. . . . . . .  angry grin
lol, thank God for the church grin
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:04am On May 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My dear I never said you was troublesome ohhh shocked sorry if you misunderstood me. I'm just saying you keep the forum lively when you here. That's a

good thing I would think.

" grin "
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06am On May 27, 2010
ika angry angryi say i det fast u carry chicken put for my front angry angry
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin "

Ha ha ha you are tooooo funny.

Ika you must be drunk form all that palm-wine you be drinking angry angry tongue
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:15am On May 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Ha ha ha you are tooooo funny.

Ika you must be drunk form all that palm-wine you be drinking angry angry tongue

ogidi na u be de roasted chicken " grin " as for de pammy leave that side tongue

jennykadry:

ika angry angryi say i det fast u carry chicken put for my front angry angry

nor vex jare ogidi na im i dey tease,
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 5:40pm On May 27, 2010
mama-gee:

bo ho ho
don't tell me the attention is getting too much for you to handle. I wonder what the preaching is all about since you don't practice what you preach. I'm sorry but i can see right tru you.
I'm nt heartless, i'm touched really sad to know that chicks actually have four legs tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mrmayor(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2010
Holy Moses! Ikamefa still on Nairaland! wow, madam where have you been? Though am not on as always but its good to see you still here wink

@ Mama-gee,

You are one in a thousand no doubt, you crack me up all the time. Sorry for the few jibes from my honourable self but Nairaland would be boring without you. my advice to you is [size=10pt]You Don't Have Reply To Every Post [/size],. Cheers
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2010
mukina2:

*Yawns* anything appropriate for a moderator? maturity at least? undecided
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 6:30pm On May 27, 2010
why did you modify your post na?
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by nellaluv(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2010
^ ^ ;d ;d ;d cool
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2010
mukina2:

why did you modify your post na?

Cause it had a lot of space and I didn't want to post an insult in a thread that's meant to be an antidote to it.

Whatcha think?

You think I'm one of those users who butt lick cause you're a Super Moderator? undecided

Joke of the century. grin

Don't be deceived!
Re: Let's put an end to Cyber Bullying On Nairaland by mukina2: 6:46pm On May 27, 2010

You're the only one beating,singing and dancing to your tune.

seriously how old are you?

(1)

Cost Controller Interview- Total E & P Nigeria / U Kant Laff! / The Man Who ‘cures’ Malaria With Dog Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.