Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 8 (730 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 8 by gamelove: 12:39am On May 25, 2018
“Oh but I just called her and she asked me to come” I replied
“I said she is not around, get out” he said back.

“I’m not one of the soft guys you bully. Do I look like a soft person?”

As we continue to exchange words at the gate, I heard Vera’s voice upstairs “Bruce what is going on at the gate?” She asked

“Madam, some low class fellow came asking for you and I asked him to back off because you were not around” Bruce said

“Well thanks, allow him in. He is my visitor” Vera said.

Bruce allowed me inside finally and truly it was a master piece of architectural design. The house was a classical and state of the art one.

She was having a big expensively decorated pool inside with close to 20 varieties of different expensive car models.

Aside that I saw about 5 wild looking foreign breed dogs inside the house.

I took a slow walk to the main door leading to the mansion.

It was an automated door, I heard a sound saying “Fully scan, no threat detected” before the locker opened.
I entered and the interior was super.

“Awww Mike, sorry for the little interruption at my gate, welcome dear” Vera said.

“I understand madam, he was only doing his job. Nice

Continue reading full story at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/story-18-pant-down-episode-8.html

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Ladies Get In Here! Let's Get That Marital Bed Sweetened Again! See Testimonies / BREAST GROWTH: Everyday Foods That Boost Breast Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.