Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives (20626 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by anigold(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2018
When a woman Bleep around and marry at 45 that's what happens.. love is a two-way way thing ..love your wife's ,wives love your husband..
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by anigold(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Arh!!......You dey talk am small small, she's not less than 45.

Ask yourself why her face is looking like an ancestral scattered pooo, that's a result of old age, 1000+ body counts, 63 broken relationships, 6ft bottomless pussay, her favorite lipstick is a diiiick, 32 abortions, leaky leaky anus, folded and rumpled tommy, her mouth dn drink sperm pass water, pussay be looking like an expired liver and as a result of that comes the rejection she's getting from men, that's why she's hating men. A responsible woman can never make such statement and death wish to men. NEVER.

We have many of them here, full of fustration, bitterness and hatred for men, most of them are now playing cool to get a man, but it's too late.

I'll keep saying it, no reasonable and sensible man would love to man an Aged first page missing evening newspaper , once your time is gone, it's gone, stop hating on men, we don't marry old pooo, no man will want pay a dowry on an aged evening newspaper looking lady.

We are not fools, you all are meant for aboki dem, and the more they hate on men, the more aboki will keep using them to wrap suya.
you are saying the truth but in a very raw form .. grin grin grin
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by anigold(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
If this one be your wife friend, your own don mature be that.

Is this one a feminist? Just asking
feminist made in Nigeria..
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Izen: 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Arh!!......You dey talk am small small, she's not less than 45.

Ask yourself why her face is looking like an ancestral scattered pooo, that's a result of old age, 1000+ body counts, 63 broken relationships, 6ft bottomless pussay, her favorite lipstick is a diiiick, 32 abortions, leaky leaky anus, folded and rumpled tommy, her mouth dn drink sperm pass water, pussay be looking like an expired liver and as a result of that comes the rejection she's getting from men, that's why she's hating men. A responsible woman can never make such statement and death wish to men. NEVER.

We have many of them here, full of fustration, bitterness and hatred for men, most of them are now playing cool to get a man, but it's too late.

I'll keep saying it, no reasonable and sensible man would love to man an Aged first page missing evening newspaper , once your time is gone, it's gone, stop hating on men, we don't marry old pooo, no man will want pay a dowry on an aged evening newspaper looking lady.

We are not fools, you all are meant for aboki dem, and the more they hate on men, the more aboki will keep using them to wrap suya.

She has a point though her language was extreme. But no responsible man will speak of a woman the way you just did.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by skales67(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
The only thing that got my attention was the "honey and Sugar"part.

The body breaks down any form of sugar to Glucose, irrespective of its source.

So,I don't see why honey will replace sugar when they give almost same effects. Not all natural stuffs are safe. E. g Castor Bean.

you need to go online and do research about honey and it's potency and the components of sugar. Stop sounding unintelligent
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Duru009(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Frustrated bitch !

Single at 43!
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by nahzyla: 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
Boland started a topic the other day to tell men that it is their duty to provide, not women's and they all came into the thread to shout and suffer convulsion ontop the Mata.
These same people want women to carry the entire responsibilities for their husbands nutritional health. What are the men themselves now good for? You don't want to provide for women but you want them to bend backwards and kill themselves to please you. Look at the long annoying list that man wrote and asked women to follow ,if a woman had written that kind of list asking husbands to do everything she wrote they will rush in and insult her but its ok for their lazy arses to make demands.
I hope laziness and entitlement will not kill some Nigeria men sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by nahzyla: 1:01pm On May 25, 2018
nanakgh:
Some people on this forum are stark raving mad. it's like any chance is taken just to abuse women. and you still get some no self esteem women backing them. sometimes some of you ladies deserve to be treated like trash since you have no respect for each other and your gender.

Those stupid women are looking for friendship and praise from men, they want to hear things like, 'o this girl you are so intelligent, o you are very smart, i like women like you etc. So they sell their self worth while deceiving themselves that they are just being objective. Very sad lot.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by uvie66: 1:08pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=CastedAyo post=67856505]A male twitter user took to the platform to dish out nutritional advise as he asked wives to feed their husbands healthy foods.

A female twitter user interpreted his tweet as another instance of a man telling a woman what to do.

See the tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/men-are-totally-useless-lady-says-after-man-advised-wives-to-feed-their-husbands-healthy-meals.html
It looks like your engine below need servicing, the oil don turn black
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Westaslave2(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:
The only thing that got my attention was the "honey and Sugar"part.

The body breaks down any form of sugar to Glucose, irrespective of its source.

So,I don't see why honey will replace sugar when they give almost same effects. Not all natural stuffs are safe. E. g Castor Bean.
soapqueen aka ezenwanyi ncha...i luv intelligent girl lyk u

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by SoapQueen(f): 1:10pm On May 25, 2018
skales67:

you need to go online and do research about honey and it's potency and the components of sugar. Stop sounding unintelligent

I may be dull in every other aspect but not in Dietetics. I didn't go to school to bag a degree in Dietetics for jokes.

Honey is high in Glucose and fructose.

It isn't Honey's potency that is being discussed, it is its glycemic index.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Doctormarrvin: 1:12pm On May 25, 2018
Now what if the man advised men to do all these to their wives? Do you think you'll be reading all this jibber jabber? Who made her a mouth piece for women? In a loving marriage,both husband and wife care for each other. She needs a soothing cup of warm chamomile tea if you ask me. She can always buy a man's sperm,fertilize herself and become a matriach,nobody cares.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Deltayankeeboi: 1:13pm On May 25, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Decode what message? This guy started his post with Dear Nigerian Wife not Dear Nigerians. You are just here defending sexism by saying that it deserves to be interpreted in another way
guy go and sleep. you dont have any useful points. just looking for unnecessary arguement
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Deltayankeeboi: 1:14pm On May 25, 2018
oloyede252:

Bro... don't know What you're trying to prove but the content was directed to Nigerian wives.. and anybody who is intelligent enough should know that in most homes it's the wife that is mostly in charge of cooking for the family.. so I don't get your disapproval
i swear. he is just talking rubbish
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Deltayankeeboi: 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
tartarus:

You're the only one who clearly understands what the lady was pissed at. Thank you

We men always expect ladies to do irrelevant stuff for us like we're handicapped! undecided. It is now a lady's duty to checkmate YOUR health! YOUR health not hers, YOURS!! smh
really? is that all your brain could decipher from the post?
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by ImaIma1(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
Safiaa:
You are hurt. Very feminine. You go around sounding like a broken sissy who cant keep her emotions together. We can definitely differentiate between the real men on this forum and the emotionally unstable ‘fake’ alphas Lool. Get it together sir grin

I don't believe there is actually anything like alpha male. Just a bunch of upcoming guys acting tough and macho till one lady comes and sweeps them off their feet.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Deltayankeeboi: 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:

If a female made half of that comment or whines as much as he does. I am sure he would have booked space, type a comment, edit, re-edit, over-edit, extra-edit...till it's savage enough to rake in likes.

He would also have a name for such female, feminist + evening newspaper. No name for himself o, asides calling himself a truthsayer
lol. but from your comments in other threads, you normally sound like you are a fan of him so why the bashing now
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. but from your comments in other threads, you normally sound like you are a fan of him so why the bashing now

Sometimes his head malfunctions... undecided
He is losing it, he needs to be whipped back to sanity.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by PrickGetSize(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
The woman is right albeit uncouth and aggressive. Real men don't need a woman to cook for them. It baffles me why Nigerian men are too reliant on women when they can do better themselves I'm not reserved per se but I don't allow girls to wash or cook for me because I don't trust them like that. I don't even like seeing them in my kitchen. I do all my cooking and cleaning by myself, and if I'm not too strong I give my clothes to the drycleaner and eat outside.
Maybe I'm seeing things differently because I don't believe in the scam called marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
I don't even understand what is going on my mind is so preoccupied with a lot these days.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Deltayankeeboi: 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
nahzyla:
Boland started a topic the other day to tell men that it is their duty to provide, not women's and they all came into the thread to shout and suffer convulsion ontop the Mata.
These same people want women to carry the entire responsibilities for their husbands nutritional health. What are the men themselves now good for? You don't want to provide for women but you want them to bend backwards and kill themselves to please you. Look at the long annoying list that man wrote and asked women to follow ,if a woman had written that kind of list asking husbands to do everything she wrote they will rush in and insult her but its ok for their lazy arses to make demands.
I hope laziness and entitlement will not kill some Nigeria men
you are a confirmed product of indigent parenting.
All ur comments are what men can provide for you and not what you can do to better your life. I hope you dont die of hunger soon while on the waitlist to be saved from poverty
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
So I should be his dietitian also ...
Na wa o

Nothing wrong in feeding your man healthy meal .. DOn’t DEMAND IT!
If you want to eat vegetables and all that you only need to tell her ... all this rules who e help undecided
Men be confusing house help / Mother to wife ... stay woke
haha lalas if ur man dey chop food wey no go give am nutrient u must convert am oo by thunder by force make e dey chop food wey go give am better nutrient and strength in za oza roomcheesy, look at how buhari dey nack aisha in za oza roomcheesy. Na d better nutritious meal wey aisha dey cook dey make am dey kampe down derecheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nazaretha1(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
Haaaa! A family meeting needs to be held for your sake.
Archangel15:
Hopeless beings my aunty is one the way she's always jealous of married women..

I thank God nobody married her
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
guy go and sleep. you dont have any useful points. just looking for unnecessary arguement

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
PrickGetSize:
The woman is right albeit uncouth and aggressive. Real men don't need a woman to cook for them. It baffles me why Nigerian men are too reliant on women when they can do better themselves I'm not reserved per se but I don't allow girls to wash or cook for me because I don't trust them like that. I don't even like seeing them in my kitchen. I do all my cooking and cleaning by myself, and if I'm not too strong I give my clothes to the drycleaner and eat outside.
Maybe I'm seeing things differently because I don't believe in the scam called marriage.
the fear of Decimal 10:10 is the beginning of wisdomcheesy. Iyam like u too. Fear no dey allow me let some girls even enter my kitchen cos i no know wetin dem fit put inside my pot of soupcheesy. The world is getting more and more wicked. Na me dey wash my own clothes. Have to protect myself against any impending decimal 10:10 cheesy.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Herdeydeen: 3:05pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Herdeydeen: 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
You say?
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by MrCork: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
See as you carry the matter for head. Calm down abeg

..N0favour s looking for u
...good news...he wants to talk about marriage
wink
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by monex(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
So I should be his dietitian also ...
Na wa o

Nothing wrong in feeding your man healthy meal .. DOn’t DEMAND IT!
If you want to eat vegetables and all that you only need to tell her ... all this rules who e help undecided
Men be confusing house help / Mother to wife ... stay woke

I still cannot find what is wrong with the guy's post that makes him (or all men) useless.

the message is clearly applicable to Nigerian wives that are responsible for feeding their husbands. Those who do not have such responsibility can as well ignore his message?
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by sapeleboi(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
hope her father was useless too
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by saneasses(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2018
my father and husband are not among oooo
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
hush15:

Even though i dont agree with you on political issues, on women, i couldnt have put it better....

Na real wa for dis gals these days.

Yet, they dont realize they are the real problem behind moral decadence in the society today. The day they butcher her up and down, she wont realize its comments like these makes her end inevitable

You are absolutely on point my brother. You said it the right way too.

Talking about our political differences, that is very understandable and highly welcome, I've got close friends and family members that we have political differences also, but respecting your view as you respect mine is the key my brother.
May God bless our country.
Have a great day ahead bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair / Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? / Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.