Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) (33371 Views)

Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by obailala(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
Why is Okorocha always on the news? undecided

Another opportunity for haters to come masturbate..
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by samstels: 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
This man will surely go to Jail .

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:31pm On May 25, 2018
Tapout:
chai!!! He has finally ran out of campaign ideas cry cry
run
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Mpamaegbu: 7:36pm On May 25, 2018
danielkanu2019:

Yes, brother he is, and he is coming for Imo state Governorship
These people are truly shameless. If Daniel Kanu had any shame, he should be hiding his thieving head! Onye oshi like him.
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
UzuegbuProsper:
URBANRENEWAL:OKOROCHA BEGINS TREE PLANTING, BEAUTIFICATION OF MAJOR ROADS IN OWERRI

His Excellency Rochas Okorocha "HERO" in furtherance of his commitment towards the beautification and consistent upgrade of Owerri capital City comparably, Abuja or Lagos has commenced tree planting,greening and beautification along major roads.While inspecting the ongoing tree and grass planting exercise, Special Assistant to the Governor On Social Media, Mazi Anayaochukwu Abasiodu Idiong @Absobaba defied his birthday celebrations to monitor the progress of work along Government Roundabout, Assumpta Avenue (formerly Bank Road) etc.It is obvious that, in the coming weeks, all other major roads shall receive equal attention to keep Imo Clean.

#OnlyRochasCan!
@ImoSocialMediaReport

Madness is when you spent time and money to remove the grass and flowers planted by you predicessor, only to spend money and time planting it back after barely a few years!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2018
obailala:
Why is Okorocha always on the news? undecided

Another opportunity for haters to come masturbate..

Do you know how much he spent scraping all the grasses planted by the guy before him? Now he's spending money planting the same grass back.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by ifko: 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
After Statute, tree planting follow suit
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by shugacain: 7:46pm On May 25, 2018
sweerychick:
Confused and wasteful governor! After destroying the beautiful ones ohakim planted under his clean and green initiative program to build your useless roundabouts and statues, you are here planting another one to justify your wastefulness and mediocrity. ##Backtoogboko## 2019

i like you. you are my sister, how can i connect with you ?
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Smarkie: 7:51pm On May 25, 2018
this man just messed up the slim chance apc has in winning more states in the southeast with his poor governance

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 7:58pm On May 25, 2018
Egwu ula
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by caahies: 8:02pm On May 25, 2018
UzuegbuProsper:
URBANRENEWAL:OKOROCHA BEGINS TREE PLANTING, BEAUTIFICATION OF MAJOR ROADS IN OWERRI

His Excellency Rochas Okorocha "HERO" in furtherance of his commitment towards the beautification and consistent upgrade of Owerri capital City comparably, Abuja or Lagos has commenced tree planting,greening and beautification along major roads.While inspecting the ongoing tree and grass planting exercise, Special Assistant to the Governor On Social Media, Mazi Anayaochukwu Abasiodu Idiong @Absobaba defied his birthday celebrations to monitor the progress of work along Government Roundabout, Assumpta Avenue (formerly Bank Road) etc.It is obvious that, in the coming weeks, all other major roads shall receive equal attention to keep Imo Clean.

#OnlyRochasCan!
@ImoSocialMediaReport

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by BlackHatNaija: 8:10pm On May 25, 2018
I think Okorocha should be handed the blueprint of Lagos' projects because his quest to interpret what's happening in Lagos at all cost is confusing.
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by fuckpro: 8:13pm On May 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Perhaps doing this as a farewell parting gift to Imolites.Statue erecting don tire Okorocha as it can't be recalled when he last knack somebody stature. tongue
Guess the Daniel Kanu above is not the one of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha(YEAA) era
...looks and feel like him
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by dhesire(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2018
What sort of mumu tree planting is dis? When as at two days ago, the very blossom and leafy tall tree opposite Concord hotel is being chopped off/down.
I will get pictures tomorrow.
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by back2sender: 8:17pm On May 25, 2018
Tapout:
True true my brother you get am well well.
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Yankiss(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2018
Vicboi1 poster=67867147:
What amazes me is when they call Rochas "hero" without knowing the definition of a hero
HERO is acronym for
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by back2sender: 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
Smarkie:
this man just messed up the slim chance apc has in winning more states in the southeast with his poor governance
He messed up himself and not apc.
No be we send am to build statue.
Back2Back 2019
Sai Baba carry GO
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
They couldn't even interlock the red earth...

Roaches sef
Nna nwanne fear God now. I know you don't like Rochas and I'm not his fan either but lets try and be honest in our criticism please. Firstly, Owerri does not have lateritic soils that are red in colour. Secondly, do you expect them to interlock the median before planting the trees? Will they plant the trees on cement? Besides I believe they want to grass it. Thirdly, you can accuse Rochas of building substandard structures but he certainly has got taste which is evident. Again, you all should know where to draw the line between criticizing Rochas and condemning Owerri. The city is beautiful and Rochas has equally contributed in maintaining that tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2018
post=67880554:
I think Okorocha should be handed the blueprint of Lagos' projects because his quest to interpret what's happening in Lagos at all cost is confusing.
Lagos can never be a prototype city when you are talking about aesthetics. Where are the gardens, avenues, trees or beautiful grasses in Lagos that are worthy of note? Owerri is already more aesthetically beautiful than Lagos. If you had said Abuja, I would have agreed with you but Lagos? Na wa for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by perdollar(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
Vicboi1:
What amazes me is when they call Rochas "hero" without knowing the definition of a hero
not in hero sense. just an acronym for His Excellency Rochas Okoroawusa. he is no hero except for d abokis
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Platony(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
Vicboi1:

HERO Lager Beer grin grin
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Saxifrage12(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2018
My PVC is ready.
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by MorningDew2017(f): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
Tapout:
you can never tell with his next evil plan�

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Ttipsy(f): 8:48pm On May 25, 2018
Pls tell him to fix traffic lights. students find it difficult to cross the road, esp that Bishop court axis
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2018
obembet:
Wonderful project

I wish this man can humble himself and serve as Ambode PA for 3 years to learn one or two things..

Nonsense talk. Let Ambode go and rule Ekiti state let's see how well he performs. mtcheeeew
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 25, 2018
post=67880554:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Lagos is dirty. Okorocha is going the way of Uyo and Calaba not Lagos
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Daviddoma(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2018
But why same place 4 picz. ;DBut why same place 4 picz.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by ofuonyebi: 9:06pm On May 25, 2018
honestly, this man has something choping him upstairs...

so, this type of project dey before when he dey erect the statute of death men & monsters with billions of the peoples money?

wasteful idiot...this time around, it is all a ploy to thieve money for election...ole, barawo...how many days remain for you to hand over?...shame!
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Banmeallday: 9:09pm On May 25, 2018
danielkanu2019:
well this too will not save him
the Good people of Imo is aware of this shenanigan, last minuite show of seriousness and concern.
we would boot out such element

Rise Up Imo
this is th right time to act wisely

Support APGA
Support Hon Daniel Kanu for IMO state Governor

You see why we need to boycott stupid Nigger Area elections. Whether PDP/APC/ or APGA, they are all the same poop and crap. Imagine someone born of a woman wants the monster called Daniel Kanu to one and plunder people of Owere, Okigwe, and Orlu areas.

DAYUM u APGA
Re: Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
danielkanu2019:
well this too will not save him
the Good people of Imo is aware of this shenanigan, last minuite show of seriousness and concern.
we would boot out such element

Rise Up Imo
this is th right time to act wisely

Support APGA
Support Hon Daniel Kanu for IMO state Governor
No difference between u guys and the failed okorocha. next Imo governor is coming from Owerri/okigwe zone. mark it somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.