Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (42419 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by naijjaman(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by narorose(f): 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by CodeBrain666666: 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Call me if you need a programmer. I use Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, Postgres, Javascript and Node.js

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by masada: 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Footballer and Beauty queen r like 5 & 6
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by meezynetwork(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2018
Lucky chaps
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by emmyid(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I remember my comment when this orange-albino escapee was crowned queen.
I said that footballers just got a new training ground.
I wasn't wrong.

Since my first prophesy worked,
I'd prophesy again.

This union is just a waste of timetime

A link showing proof of your acclaimed prophesy or shut the fvck up. Liar
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by jospimo: 2:03pm On May 25, 2018
Good
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
weezweezweez:
na soccer boot emenike put for leg?

Na spike shoe. Lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Iamtipsyy(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
Person wey dress emenike up no try oh

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Blissful042(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
Cute
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by SoNature(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Naija Beauty queens and footballers be like Agege-bread
sellers and Garage boys.

I wasn't wrong.

I'd prophesy again.

This union is just a waste of time

Aturu!

Your life reflects an irreversible curse; I strongly believe someone cursed you
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by afos002: 2:09pm On May 25, 2018
So So pretty. I love the fact that Emenike is getting married to his baby mama.

Mztarstrechy:
Ex-Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike and Iheoma Nnadi, Ex-Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria set to wed. See their prewedding photos below..
Congratulations!#Ihemma2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-prewedding-photos-of-emmanuel.html?m=1
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by kaimabay: 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
Aww they look so good
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by maestroferddi: 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
Cute

But if you give me the wife free

I can never have sex with her.

She's too destabilize fir my liking
Ogbenye onu ntu/ojoo...

If wishes were horses....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by rolla10(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
Na dsame most?

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by rolla10(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Na dsame miss?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by alextobi1247: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
they look so beautiful wink wink wink.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by rolla10(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
Na dsame miss?

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Alphasoar(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2018
Which club does E.E play for?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by ImaIma1(f): 2:30pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sellers and Garage boys.

I wasn't wrong.

I'd prophesy again.

Agege bread and ewa agoyin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by generalud: 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
So, all this while, Emenike never married. All the same, congrats to him.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
weezweezweez:
girls wey too yellow like sun, I dey fear them
I get one for hand now and i dey fear if I run make she no kill me.....she is damn white
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
Jah bless their marriage
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Pataricatering(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2018
Bamidey:
Simple and sweet!
May una no vex o but I believe that regardless the kinda revolution we meet ourselves in, marriage is still a beautiful thang. My aunt Temi wey dey confuse herself with feminism, though rich and famous among her peer is celebrating her 37th birthday on the champions league day grin, but she ain't happy no more. Fvcking crying everyday claiming her friend deceived her into indulging in what she don't really understand. cheesy
Happy married life Iheoma you get sense pass.
your aunt doesn’t have any sense - I hope it doesn’t run in the family ! Stupidity , I mean ! Go and check the meaning of feminism in a dictionary - where did you get the idea that feminism is against marriage ? Your Aunty is just daft if anybody deceived her into not getting married if she wanted to !

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by goaldynman(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sellers and Garage boys.

I wasn't wrong.

I'd prophesy again.

God punish you and the people that liked your insane comment!

Your daughter's marriage will not last, if at all she ever find someone that will marry her!!
kiss
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by saneasses(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2018
happy married life in advance
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by nellaluv(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2018
This one thinks her life is sure and secured marrying a footballer. She should also make sure her eyes and ears are also locked and secured cos this man she's marrying is a confirmed Hoe. Ask Ebube Nwagbo how market msheeew
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by emolala(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Truly Truly "NAH MONEY BE FINE BOBO"!!! I can bet my good kidney that if Emenike was selling data on Nairaland she won't take a second look at him(no offence to the data sellers) angry

LMAO.... Kuku ki me.... grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
She have really given birth, now plumpy shii ain’t easy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by rashmond2007(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2018
undecidedall I see is an over ripped mango with pointed dots cry and a clown
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos by Willexmania(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2018
Bamidey:
Simple and sweet!
May una no vex o but I believe that regardless the kinda revolution we meet ourselves in, marriage is still a beautiful thang. My aunt Temi wey dey confuse herself with feminism, though rich and famous among her peer is celebrating her 37th birthday on the champions league day grin, but she ain't happy no more. Fvcking crying everyday claiming her friend deceived her into indulging in what she don't really understand. cheesy
Happy married life Iheoma you get sense pass.
So This Is What You Have Been Saying About Me on social media ehn.... Don't Worry. I'll Show You Pepper at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.