Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,883 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Vote Us For The Top 100 Emerging Smes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vote Us For The Top 100 Emerging Smes. (468 Views)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / Diamond Platnumz, Elumelu, Umurhohwo Among Top 100 Influential People Of 2023 / Youtube Appoints Alex Okosi As Managing Director, Emerging Markets, EME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Us For The Top 100 Emerging Smes. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2018
Please we need your vote to climb to the top 100.

Thank you for your previous support, we rose to the top 250 emerging SMEs organized by Connect Nigeria and sponsored by Union Bank.

Now we are seeking your support to make it to the final stage as the top 100 Emerging SMEs.

Vote by following the link
Thank you as vote and share. https://www.connectnigeria.com/top100/business/view/justfrank-technology-265/

Op/mod, please assist us and take this post to the front page to make it for the top 100 Emerging SMEs.

Re: Vote Us For The Top 100 Emerging Smes. by Okunolaniyi: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
Netqube has come to eradicate poverty from Nigeria, Africa and beyond. Still many don't see it. I pray it won't be a late realization for anyone in this platform.
If ur sitting on the fence watching�. I tell U no need. Jump in and join us!
Let's achieve success together as a team. I know many still hesitate due to past losses or bad investment choices. But believe me this is a new dawn. Embrace it now and be forever glad U did!
See U @ the Top�

Join as a brand advocate
Here
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Am Told Akute Enjoys Electricity. How True Please? / How Your Business Can Benefit From Email Marketing / Looking For Suppliers Or Agent To Buy Ladies Wear For Me In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.