Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (56266 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by grandstar(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Nothing new, it is Aduro / asylum parole, I think it is a planned arrangements with her family to do that declarations, with this declaration in a national newspaper, immigration lawyers will be able to argue her case in a refugee/asylum hearing and she might likely be granted because there is prove that she will face persecution back in Nigeria if refused, case closed, young lady enjoy your aduro approval in the West in advance grin

I hope you're right. It would be insane to do it considering the stigma associated with homosexuality.

The family seems fairly okay so I doubt they did it for their daughter's benefit. They are not a hungry family.

The daughter however can exploit it and run

1 Like

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
Good riddance!
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by gaby(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2018
shullamite:
This is her ploy to get America or Canadian visa as assilom seeker. She will claim her life is in danger because of her same sex marriage desire, she will use it to contact the American embassy and they will grant her visa as an asilum seeker.

We agree you guys understand whats up...but babe and every one else's chances had just been 'casted' by you guys..

A simple google will point here wards..

That was how I told them I was the only one left from my village in Evrweni, and that I was lucky to find a stray horse that got me over to them in The Netherlands.

Them enter nigeriannews website see say fight happen for evrweni true true...What to do...

That story and more is contained in my book on my signature...

1 Like

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2018
Alejoc:
She has made her decision and obviously she doesn't look like she depend on you people..... Watch her become an important person and lick your finger..... What kind of family are you that disown its own when they choose to live the way they love?

Are you gay? I'm not homophobic but don't approve homosexuality
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by grandstar(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

No!! She does not need deliverance.

The Bible tells us to kill them.

They must be put to death!! Their blood must be shed..

In Jesus Name!

The Mosaic Law also instructs us to kill fornicators. I hope you don't fornicate or get ready to die!

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
Solstar:

That is exactly my submission to this. This is a clever yahoo yahoo
I concur my brother... The babe and her family smart though
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
Negroes Please... You can't disown what/who you don't truly own... Only God owns a person. You raised a dyke, face the music.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

Lol. What is 'assilom' or 'asilum'? lol

U see ur life??
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by phadat(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Nothing new, it is Aduro / asylum parole, I think it is a planned arrangements with her family to do that declarations, with this declaration in a national newspaper, immigration lawyers will be able to argue her case in a refugee/asylum hearing and she might likely be granted because there is prove that she will face persecution back in Nigeria if refused, case closed, young lady enjoy your aduro approval in the West in advance grin
Aptly put its nothing new
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Alejoc(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2018
grandstar:

Are you gay? I'm not homophobic but don't approve homosexuality

Well you are part of the overbearing lot! If we have left these gay people alone..... It won't have been this popular sef.... I don't bother myself with how people decide to be screwed..... It is their own prerogative.....

Come to think of it nobody thought me how to make love or have flair for the opposite sex but what if that flair was for same sex as me, you would have judge me like her angry.... If the laws of the country she resides allows for that... Then let us face our business here pls

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
grandstar:

I hope you're right. It would be insane to do it considering the stigma associated with homosexuality.

The family seems fairly okay so I doubt they did it for their daughter's benefit. They are not a hungry family.

The daughter however can exploit it and run
Securing papers in the West is difficult now for Africans generally, when I left Nigeria years ago, it was not as tough as this, I think this is an arrangee parole, she is planning ahead, forget about the family she came from that is not the koko of the matter, with this declaration in a national newspaper in Nigeria, it is a done deal for her, I met a young girl in the West from Burundi that did something similar, she was granted asylum and as I post this, she is a citizen, Abeg make we leave matter, she has paved her escape route to get her papers, a good immigration lawyer will use this article to convince the refugee / asylum hearing that the girls life is at risk in Nigeria, and bingo she will be approved grin
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by package7(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
The dreadful day of the Lord is at hand. Accept Jesus Christ today before the door is close. cool sad

Warning warning warning. cool
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by seyigiggle: 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
we are not nobody, we are AFRICANS!!!
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
phadat:

Aptly put its nothing new
Gbam

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by IMASTEX: 4:25pm On May 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Anything to get out of the dessert.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by sanpipita(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
Lol they just buttered this girl's bread for good, she can just show this advert to any foreign embassy and them go give am free visa for asylum, she will leave this shit hole for good.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AngelicBeing: 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
IMASTEX:

Anything to get out of the dessert.
Hahaha, people are busy blaming her but the girl is paving her way to securing her future, Na today grin
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by tunary(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
ireneidiva:
Lol. What is 'assilom' or 'asilum'? lol
LOL
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by grandstar(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2018
Alejoc:

Well you are part of the overbearing lot! If we have left these gay people alone..... It won't have been this popular sef.... I don't bother myself with how people decide to be screwed..... It is their own prerogative.....

Come to think of it nobody thought me how to make love or have flair for the opposite sex but what if that flair was for same sex as me, you would have judge me like her angry.... If the laws of the country she resides allows for that... Then let us face our business here pls

Wrong.

I don't support fornication but I do respect those who engage in it.

It is a myth that because I do not support something you do means I hate you.

Hate the sin and not the sinner.

I have a friend who is gay. He knows I don't support homsexuaity but I treat him with the utmost respect. I always have his back. If he neds money, I'm his first point of call
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Bullhari007(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
hypocritical AFONJAS, disowning her while sango the god of thunder is a gay
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2018
Yankiss:

The babe fine sef. If I give her a head she will forget same sex marriage.
Head na head fool cheesy grin

Unless you de use prick give your own head shocked wink

1 Like

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by PearlStreet(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
Smart girl.

She applied for same sex marriage in Nigeria knowing it's illegal because she wants to use the rejection letter to apply for asylum.

Apply for same sex marriage in Nigeria. Once denied, enter Europe go collect asylum.

Guys, na new format be that.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Aaronsrod: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
grandstar:

The Mosaic Law also instructs us to kill fornicators. I hope you don't fornicate or get ready to die!

I am not a fornicator.

I am always ready to fight and kill for my God.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by paulade18: 4:56pm On May 25, 2018
Her family has unwittingly just played into her hands. She will use this advert as an evidence to get asylum from USA, Canada or any European country. The lady is very smart. She certainly played her cards well.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
braimeddy:
She has forgotten she's still in Nigeria

Asylum loading.....

She and her "bae" will scale through embassy with this publicatiin as proof of discrimination of their LGBT status.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ikukuhero: 4:59pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Family In Ogun Disowns Their Daughter On National Newspaper.See Their Reason

A family in Ogun state took to one of the national dailies to disown their daughter because of same s*x marriage.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/family-in-ogun-state-disowns-their.html?m=1

Asylum things. Lying for the papers. Kpali!

They only did this to enable her claim asylum wherever she is. If one digs deeper, we'll find out that she is either in Europe or Americas. Liars everywhere!

One Edo guy who lives in Lagos got a visiting visa to Germany. On getting there, he arranged with his older brother here to publish online that Boko Haram had killed his parents and family members, burnt their house and that he had to flee Nigeria for that reason. Big lies! All for the asylum thing. Guy is still in Germany though.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2018
Bullhari007:
hypocritical AFONJAS, disowning her while sango the god of thunder is a gay

Sango that had three wives?

I will not insult you sha.

Just try and learn.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by HardMirror(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2018
UncleJudax:

Head na head fool cheesy grin

Unless you de use prick give your own head shocked wink
dont mind him. Lol. By the way congrats to the babe, her visa is sure.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2018
PearlStreet:
Smart girl.

She applied for same sex marriage in Nigeria knowing it's illegal because she wants to use the rejection letter to apply for asylum.

Apply for same sex marriage in Nigeria. Once denied, enter Europe go collect asylum.

Guys, na new format be that.
where did she apply No where cos na instant arrest na
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by chronique(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2018
Lol. Such a disgrace to her family. If the family arranged this with her, it just shows how low and classless they are.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
Buffalowings3:
uselesss family

Seek refugee status in saner climes where your sexuality wont be a headache for jobless mofos.

Yes oh! where she can find like minded victims of a mental illness that turn humans into aberrations of nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.