Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (56621 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by SniperSmurf(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2018
She should have stayed in the closet. Didn't she know that same sex marriage is illegal all over obodo naija?!
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by UncleJudax(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
dont mind him. Lol. By the way congrats to the babe, her visa is sure.
Na packaging. Country hard gan grin
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by kmaster007: 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
bobrisky fmly suld com and see dis....
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Mercurypanther(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
angry ;Day
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by bezimo(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

No!! She does not need deliverance.

The Bible tells us to kill them.

They must be put to death!! Their blood must be shed..

In Jesus Name!

The same way gay stuff disgust you is the same way it disgust me. Remember God loves the sinner but hates the sin. Testimonies abound on how gay folks have been degayed and delivered by the power of the Holy Spirit. So what they need is deliverance not death.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2018
GGirll:

Asylum two old olodo rabatas....make una no go learn stay on NL N be yearning dusts...olodos grin
Don't be silly. I quoted the two spellings he used. You are the olodo.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
Yankiss:

Asylum!!!!
I quoted his two different wrong spellings dummy!
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 6:58pm On May 25, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sorry friends it is spelt "Asylum "
Takia.
I quoted his two wrong spellings!!!

1 Like

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by yeman1(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2018
haaaa this story has been long now !
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by dasparrow: 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

I am not a fornicator.

I am always ready to fight and kill for my God.

God does not need a mere mortal like you to fight for Him. After all, He is the creator and you the creation. He is not called Jehovah El-Gibor for nothing. He has never lost a battle. Bible says, thou shall not kill. If you kill another human being, be prepared to have your life taken as well. A life for a life.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
wildimagination:

U see ur life??
See your own life. Some people are just dull. Can't you guys see that I quoted his two wrong spellings? God!
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by miqos02(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Family In Ogun Disowns Their Daughter On National Newspaper.See Their Reason

A family in Ogun state took to one of the national dailies to disown their daughter because of same s*x marriage.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/family-in-ogun-state-disowns-their.html?m=1
this is a good reason to seek asylum in US/UK or CANADA
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by talk2percy(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
All these lesbians eh
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by 41lady(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Nothing new, it is Aduro / asylum parole, I think it is a planned arrangements with her family to do that declarations, with this declaration in a national newspaper, immigration lawyers will be able to argue her case in a refugee/asylum hearing and she might likely be granted because there is prove that she will face persecution back in Nigeria if refused, case closed, young lady enjoy your aduro approval in the West in advance grin
You are right, I see it as planned work. Check the statement "She will not be entitled to family inheritance" when they are still alive and which lady have inheritance in her fathers home?

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Yankiss(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
ireneidiva:
You ought to have corrected him if you know better. slowpoke.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Yankiss(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2018
ireneidiva:
You would have corrected him if you knew better. slowpoke.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
deliciousgeh:
grin
Deliciousgeh why did you modify.. Eehhh grin
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by BakireBulmaker: 8:47pm On May 25, 2018
shullamite:
This is her ploy to get America or Canadian visa as assilom seeker. She will claim her life is in danger because of her same sex marriage desire, she will use it to contact the American embassy and they will grant her visa as an asilum seeker.

Not in this Trump era and ever again.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by bezimo(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

No!! She does not need deliverance.

The Bible tells us to kill them.

They must be put to death!! Their blood must be shed..

In Jesus Name!

Guy, this your perspective needs deliverance.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Wiizzyy: 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
Alejoc:
She has made her decision and obviously she doesn't look like she depend on you people..... Watch her become an important person and lick your finger..... What kind of family are you that disown its own when they choose to live the way they love?
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2018
Yankiss:
You ought to have corrected him if you know better. slowpoke.
You have issues. Good night.
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
41lady:

You are right, I see it as planned work. Check the statement "She will not be entitled to family inheritance" when they are still alive and which lady have inheritance in her fathers home?
Gbam grin

Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Bullhari007(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Sango that had three wives?

I will not insult you sha.

Just try and learn.
gerrout of here u don't know what history, he Dresse like a woman, maybe bobrisky is direct descendant of sango
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by AmuDimpka: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
Irina mmmmmm
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Arelyn: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
Very smart move... This is a publicity stunt to apply for asylum in any of the countries that recognise LGBT rights. The thinking of the Visa officer will be that for her to be disowned by her immediate family, then her life is in extreme danger, hence her asylum will be approved
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by tealaw(m): 5:18am On May 26, 2018
Please, which inheritance do d parents have o.lol
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by kezbaba19(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Family In Ogun Disowns Their Daughter On National Newspaper.See Their Reason

A family in Ogun state took to one of the national dailies to disown their daughter because of same s*x marriage.

See photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/family-in-ogun-state-disowns-their.html?m=1
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by kezbaba19(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2018
wetin bobrisky family dy wait 4?i think they should do there own on a live TV show and even hav it on Billboards
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Twagrill(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2018
Why are lesbians mostly fine girls? Chai, fine girl don waste now
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Mizwisdom(f): 7:31pm On May 26, 2018
41lady:

You must be Igbo? Lots of women inherit things in their father's home. Everybody is not Igbo, my people give women inheritance in their father's home.

Do you need books? Send me a mail at orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2020
I wonder how I came about this post...Good to know she is pursing her other dreams and aspirations.I hope someone bless her with a prayer.But her family sha....biko ejebure....pardon your daughter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.