Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (46129 Views)

I’m Not Usually Attracted To Girls Wearing Short Skirts/gowns Why? / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by iamprofralph: 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
They are being hopeful.....
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
This is just what I saw about some 30 minutes ago..
That means it is a trend.

1 Like

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by thorpido(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
A girl I saw one time doing that said she's doing it to ward off unserious toasters.
Counter productive in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Gerrard59(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
Most if not all don't wear the rings on the wedding finger. Even young unmarried males do same.

Such rings are likely to be worn on the index finger, thumb and little finger.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
Labake1 come let me see your fingers
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by edeXede: 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
embarassed
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by bbmate: 7:26pm On May 25, 2018
aorseer:
Some of them may have spiritual husbands. It may be the reason for the ring. Who knows!

u b bad guy!... have mercy on them.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by gonkin(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2018
If i see a ring on her finger I wouldn't look at her twice. Chase us away. Or would u expect me to woo a married woman. Such a senseless move
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by DEIFIED(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2018
95% things women do are unexplainable.

6 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Chukazu: 7:33pm On May 25, 2018
Strange world.

Married couples are hiding their wedding rings to seek more adventure

While unmarried ones are putting on rings to tag along cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by gaby(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2018
When you've inadvertently married yourself already and still asking God to send a man your way...you wan do polyandry
God know wazzup na..

Click on my siggy to have an idea...
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Ambitionsway: 7:36pm On May 25, 2018
As a guy when I see ring for your hand I no go reason your mata oo even you tell me say na fashion.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2018
They are doing it in Faith.

2 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by ozowarac: 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
It's what religion called faith. Am going home now.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
They are doing it in Faith.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Nikejah(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2018
It's a spiritual problem
Probably they are married to a spiritual spouse!!
Btw Buhari's administration under APC could better explain
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
obembet:
Seriously I think am the only one observe this ooo... They are plenty in my place of work oo.... Many pretty Ladies... I don't Care anyway.. I don hook already
Send me some...will ya?? grin
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by tintingz(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
aorseer:
Some of them may have spiritual husbands. It may be the reason for the ring. Who knows!
I know this crap will come up.

Spiritual husband ko Marine husband ni.

1 Like

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by engrv007: 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
They wear it so as to cheat with married men, and as an excuse to say 'we are just hanging out' when caught with sugar daddies.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
MicroSweet:
There seem to be a new trend in town: girls who aren't yet married now buy and wear wedding rings. I've seen a few cases. But I really wonder the motive behind this development. Could it be to ward off unwanted advances from men; a manifestation of low self esteem; or vain deceit? Ladies, would you be kind enough to explain the possible motive behind this ridiculous invention? Because it's become a lot harder to differentiate between real and fake wives, and married and unmarried ladies.

I noticed in the office recently that some of my big babes colleague who are unmarried have stated sneaking the thing into their fingers. I wonder why.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Yeah, a colleague of mine does that. Pretty lady in her mid twenties. I find it quite confusing actually because this is a lady who has repeatedly stated she needs a good man for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage but it seems the guys aren't just forth coming, and I'm like;
"helloooo, the ring on your fourth finger is most likely scaring the decent guys away"

Utterly confusing stuff undecided

She is daft. Nothing sensible in it just stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by statistical: 7:45pm On May 25, 2018
Lols.. Today I saw my female colleague at work when putting ring in her forefinger, I asked her she said she's engage.. This na girl wey i dey eye to chyke oogrin. I no say she dey joke just to scare me away. With this new revelation from my Nairalander CIA, FBI,, her father na me and she on monday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Daboomb: 7:46pm On May 25, 2018
aorseer:

Dont let 'Mummy' Linda Ikeji hear this o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
She is married to her Lekki mansion. grin grin

But not to worry, 'Mummy Linda' is just waiting to clock 60yrs before she announces her marriage plans.
Everything is under control.

2 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by BlackHatNaija: 7:51pm On May 25, 2018
I think they're living what they desire.

2 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Michelle55: 7:52pm On May 25, 2018
cry na confusion dey cause am..
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by xangerar: 7:53pm On May 25, 2018
Olalan:
Those doing such are confused, ask them why they do such and you'll be surprised they can't give a coherent explanation

You are right. I recall an experience.
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by mathewjensen(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2018
Pm me if you need hacked facebook. One love

1 Like

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by Ivorianaija(f): 7:54pm On May 25, 2018
Picture this:

A woman is knocked down and she falls, people see the ring on her finger, "How dare you knock down somebody wife"

A woman is knocked down and she falls, no ring, single lady, *people go along there business*

2 Likes

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by neonly: 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
When we d married once they hide d ring
Anyway na achievement for some pple live sha undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by MightySparrow: 8:01pm On May 25, 2018
Wishing themselves wedluck
Re: Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. by samlake(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2018
*U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs.GOD gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own.He gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, He gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own,He gave them breast, they repackage it to the size and shape they want.GOD also gave them lips, every morning they paint it with different colours of lip stick*
*If GOD can't satisfy them,then who are U to think you can please them ? ��. Tell our men not to kill themselves for women*

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.