Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse (627 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Zombie apocalypse found in Cicadas / Woman Marries A Zombie Doll After Falling Deeply In Love With It. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by StylesX: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
I'll just goto an island in the middle of nowhere and surround myself with advanced security gadgets
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by Intergrity19: 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
How u go reach the island without getting infected??

Zombie virus spreads faster than you think
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by don4real18(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
I will be the hero of the story... The one who saves so many people from the flesh-eating zombies cool
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by don4real18(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
Intergrity19:
How u go reach the island without getting infected??

Zombie virus spreads faster than you think
You are taking it serious nii grin
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by nanakgh(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
rule number one...Cardio.
the fattest will obviously be eaten first..
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
Too much zombie movies is worrying the op..
Zombie kor, Zambia ni..
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by IamPlato(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2018

Please Specify The Type Of Zombie...

Slow And Steady Undead

Or
Unkillable Undead

Or
Adapting Undead

Or
Speed Freaks...

You Can Survive Any Zombie attack Except Speed Freaks, E.g the Ones In World War Z...

They Never Get Tired Of Chasing. Can Run 10km but They Just Getting Started while You Can Run 300meters and you loose alot of oxygen and energy...
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2018
IamPlato:

Please Specify The Type Of Zombie...

Slow And Steady Undead

Or
Unkillable Undead

Or
Adapting Undead

Or
Speed Freaks...

You Can Survive Any Zombie attack Except Speed Freaks, E.g the Ones In World War Z...

They Never Get Tired Of Chasing. Can Run 10km but They Just Getting Started while You Can Run 300meters and you loose alot of oxygen and energy...

You really sound like zombies fan

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by IamPlato(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You really sound like zombies fan

I Love Apocalyptic Zombie movies...
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
StylesX:
I'll just goto an island in the middle of nowhere and surround myself with advanced security gadgets

Security na software? Nice idea getting a flight to an island �.
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse by coolestofall(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
StylesX:
I like dat idea, but I go quick die if I no carry gal go d island.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Himself Into Big Trouble With His Wife While Discussing Bank Loans / Is She Playing Me / End Time: What this Pastor did is really unthinkable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.