Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do You Wanna Earn Some Cool Cash As A Programmer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Wanna Earn Some Cool Cash As A Programmer? (1009 Views)

I'm Building A Music App, Do You Wanna Help Test? / Do You Wanna Create Website For Your Business ??? / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wanna Earn Some Cool Cash As A Programmer? by rexben(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
Hello guys, codeLagos is looking for facilitators from Ikorodu.
You must at least be able to teach any of these languages: Java, Python, CSS and HTML and WordPress.
Please send your CV to ronke@delphitechnologies.com
Truston@trustonailende.com as soon as possible.
You can DM me for more information.
State in your mail that you're from Ikorodu.
Your subject could look like this "Facilitator at CodeLagos from Ikorodu".
You are going to be paid, it's not free
CodeLagos is an initiative by the Lagos State Government to teach at least 1 million Lagosian how to code before 2019

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Right Career In ICT / Any App For Data Saving On Android / See What I Turned Nairaland To With Reactjs And PHP (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.