Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (43476 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Reelectbuhari: 2:11am On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless party led by Regional thugs. Smh!

A whole former president was invited for commissioning of a project, and the demonic scissors was handed to a Governor -Wike to cut the tape, while a drunkard Jonathan stood there looking like a buffoon he is.

Earlier on, Fayose was seen inspecting guard of honour, while Jonathan was looking lost viewing from the side. Jonathan was humiliated out of office and his thuggish governors are eroding the little respect he enjoys among ipob imbeciles.

I spit on them!

oya sing after me 36 states and capital.,,

next A is for apple
b is for ball

we hv to start teaching u like this to get sense coz u lack sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by donbrowser(m): 5:02am On May 26, 2018
uruba23:
I don't know why Oga Fayose invited Oga Jonathan,was he trying to humiliate him,I just hope he has a project on his name.
Jonathan commissioned the bridge, Wike commissioned the office

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Borderless: 5:34am On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

A whole former president was invited for commissioning of a project, and the demonic scissors was handed to a Governor -Wike to cut the tape, while a drunkard Jonathan stood there looking like a buffoon he is.

Earlier on, Fayose was seen inspecting guard of honour, while Jonathan was looking lost viewing from the side. Jonathan was humiliated out of office and his thuggish governors are eroding the little respect he enjoys among ipob imbeciles.

I spit on them!

Calm down nah.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Law2019: 7:34am On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!
What have ur entire town benefited from the APC government?. well I can see that ur problem is IPOB.
go and get a better life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by melvin0004(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!
Gej commissioned a flyover......... Fayose has done well in ekiti.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2018
uruba23:
I don't know why Oga Fayose invited Oga Jonathan,was he trying to humiliate him,I just hope he has a project on his name.
Yes, the new ekiti presidential Lodge is in GeJ's name
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Oktoem75(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

I spit on them!

All I see in this write up is pain, hatred, regret, frustration, confusion... this are not good for your health bro. Take a deep breathe n chill bro ���
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Barrysleek(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
Righteousness89:
A Glance at GEJ and u see Humility, A Real Democratic Leader and a Man of Peace...

GOD BLESS President GEJ...
No we see a man with low self-esteem
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by omoelerin1: 8:59am On May 26, 2018
Lasta:
I feel sorry for nigeria! Ordinary government house u had to invite people from North.south etc

Our leaders our dickheads, is that part of development. I think the so called politicians need serious tutorials before they can be allowed to govern .
It is not all about commissioning alone. Mind you, election is less than 2 months in Ekiti. It is more or less a political campaigns.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

why do u talk from both side of divide
he is looking for "likes" from the jobless evil idiotic pigs of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On May 26, 2018
Law2019:

What have ur entire town benefited from the APC government?. well I can see that ur problem is IPOB.
go and get a better life
here in Edo state we regretted of having PDP for 8 wasted years, if not Edo state would have be like Lagos before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
Nice one

meanwhile,rats are taking over the waste. We hear coneheads yaff buy all available otapiapia ratak ratPoison finish grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 10:42am On May 26, 2018
old moomoo
Reelectbuhari:

and u thought u just made sense?

sense from Somalia fall on u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Reelectbuhari: 10:47am On May 26, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
old moomoo
sense from Somalia fall on u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 10:56am On May 26, 2018
yes oh bros. na stupid man. now he want make we come day praise am say e humble. why e no carry power give another niger deltan way fit do better thing for niger deltan. many strong men day ground but the useless man only give change to ijaw youths. neglect other deltans. him wife day day fight for rivers state like say na there them bury her father.

common to open the warri port e no fit do.
to dredge river niger e no fit do. he say e day build second bridge but no road to him village. very useles man.
well, we thank God
sapele914:
Bros no too vex you were correct in everything you said em no try for Naija Delta one kobo no infrastructure to be rememberd by,as you rightfully said he was trying to please the hausa Fulani oligartes for second term,as for the Niger Delta he only allowed his ijaw brothers and sisters to siphone money with impunity.

All Government agencies that required the head of agency to come from the south south were given to ijaws,from Nimasa to local content board, amnesty programme,minister of petroleum,to mention a few,the list is endless under the barawo banzar.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by kolawoleibukun2: 11:07am On May 26, 2018
na make I for garnish the idiot make e no be like say i fall him hand finish.

truth be told, the clueless rabbit lost big
MIKOLOWISKA:
so how did he hand power when he lost?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by brodalokie: 11:42am On May 26, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
Fellow prisoners-in-waiting enjoying the little time left for them in the sun.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wow.
Do you have 1,200 naira? Then send me text on 07032993652 to know how you can make over 2,000,000 naira in six months with our company. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video / FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.