Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Get In The Mood For Sex: Get Hot & Beat The Dry Spell… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get In The Mood For Sex: Get Hot & Beat The Dry Spell… (462 Views)

Do Women Get Hot In Public Like Men Do? / Dry Spell Lady Narrates How She Paid For A Hotel And Lured A Man To Bang Her. / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get In The Mood For Sex: Get Hot & Beat The Dry Spell… by AshAZomor(f): 2:38am On May 26, 2018
Sex is fun. When we’re
really into it, it’s mind blowing. Sometimes you’re just not in the mood, which is fine. But you can learn how to get in the mood.
There are times when I don’t want to have sex. Maybe I had a bad day at work or some family drama which completely distracted me. This is completely normal. You’re not going to be Hot every single moment of the day for the rest of your life. But sometimes you want to know how to get in the mood.

#1 It’s all in your brain.
Though the vagina is a power reproductive organ, the real boss behind your sexual drive is the brain. The vagina is essentially controlledby the brain. If your brain isn’t stimulated, nothing is going to work. If you’re stressed at work, thinking about family, or feeling self-conscious, these all have drastic effects on your sexual drive. Look in your head if you’re trying to figure out why you’re not in the mood.

#2 Be naked with your partner.
Don’t be scared to strip down with your partner and just be naked with them. This doesn’t mean you have to have sex right away. Just lay naked with your partner. Touch them, feel their body and have them feel you.
Get back into the sensual side of lovemaking because that’s where you’ll be able to relax and find your libido.

Click on the link below to read more:
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/26/how-to-get-in-the-mood-for-sex-get-Hot-beat-the-dry-spell/

(1) (Reply)

One Good Indicator That You Are Not Broke / 6 Ways To Prove That You Love Someone / Igbo Family Disowning Their Son For Pregnanting Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.