Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,266 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) (28857 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2018
infogenius:
LOL. Though harsh but the Sensible Mum makes the child stop disturbing her.
Its obvious she really some peace. Why can't she have?
Kids can sabi disturb for them to be backed eh!
If you no fit handle pikin no born abeg
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Rubbish, this is child abuse..
The mother should be arrested, she lacks orientation.

No child deserves that..

Dey there
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Wellets50(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
Where is Nwamaikpe and Mrs Nwamaikpe..are they alive?
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2018
Dhayor001:
Is the child harmed?

Is the child stressed?

Is the child hurt?

Is the child crying?

Is the child neglected?

If you answered NO to any of the above and you still bash the woman, then you need help.

Mental help
So because the baby wasn't crying in the pic, it's okay for her to be left like that abi?
Even if she was joking, what if the baby had fallen to the ground?
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin grin
Click LIKE if you think the woman is an AFONJA

SHARE for IPOB cool
from her appearance u ll knw she is an IPOB
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Emytea(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
SEY THIS ONE NA MAMA OR MAD WOMAN

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2018
Dhayor001:
Is the child harmed?

Is the child stressed?

Is the child hurt?

Is the child crying?

Is the child neglected?

If you answered NO to any of the above and you still bash the woman, then you need help.

Mental help
Really? you sound like a psychopat, how would you know if the child is not all of the above? people like you murder their children.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by AfricanMagic(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Rubbish, this is child abuse.. The mother should be arrested, she lacks orientation.
No child deserves that..
go n drink limca
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
It will require such to help the baby survive this Nijeriya. Pamperin will not help anyone grin
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by AfricanMagic(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You should stay off the internet.
is it ur Internet biko?
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 26, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So because the baby wasn't crying in the pic, it's okay for her to be left like that abi?
Ignore that psychopat, i wonder how that nicompoop knew that the child is not stressed.

anyone who tries such shiit over here will have the police knoking on their door.

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Writingdiva: 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
"You cannot kill me, I did not kill my mother" grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
LordIsaac:
It will require such to help the baby survive this Nijeriya. Pamperin will not help anyone grin
there is nothing wrong with pamparing, the child did not beg to be born in nigeria.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ozallamike(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2018
CastedAyo:
This mother can't be bothered. And see the way the baby is looking at her.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-what-a-mother-did-to-her-child-in-this-hilarious-photo.html

very funny but it worked,it appear that the baby has been disturbing but now she's qiret

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 2:51pm On May 26, 2018
Some people can't take a joke.. See them already catching feelings

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2018
gypsey:
Ignore that psychopat, i wonder how that nicompoop knew that the child is not stressed.

anyone who tries such shiit over here will have the police knoking on their door.
No leave him, if they try it with his own baby, he will hulk out and beat the person, even if it's his wife. Hypocritical non-sense
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Outofsync(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin grin

SHARE for IPOB cool
30 like and 28 shares for this riddiculous piece of nonsense. As if her tribal origin somehow matters in this case. Idiots, the lots of you
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:04pm On May 26, 2018
Outofsync:

30 like and 28 shares for this riddiculous piece of nonsense. As if her tribal origin somehow matters in this case. Idiots, the lots of you

Shuuuooo

Naa this small tin con make you de cry

Oyaa come lemme give you gala to eat sad
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by coolebux(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2018
Babymamas
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by MrSensor(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2018
I'm here to look at her finger.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by TadM: 3:24pm On May 26, 2018
people are shading the woman without looking at the moral lesson the child learnt today. this is africa, you need alot of wisdom for the road ahead. the world will show you worst, so never put hope in people to carry you or you'd be stranded.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:
lol,maybe the baby has been disturbing.

this is not far from what I can do.grin
u cnt be serious
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
She looks like the pickpocket that stole my phone last Christmas
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Dhayor001(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
gypsey:
Really? you sound like a psychopat, how would you know if the child is not all of the above? people like you murder their children.

You sound like you were neglected as a kid.

Parent issues?

Did an uncle touch you in a funny way?

Seek help, you need it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2018
Dhayor001:

You sound like you were neglected as a kid.

Parent issues?

Did an uncle touch you in a funny way?

Seek help, you need it.

Cheers
yes! it takes one to know one, me and you are no different grin,
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by tsmat(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
grin grin

SHARE for IPOB cool

mumu pikin you got bitten for your stupidity.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Dhayor001(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The child could also fall if she were strapped to her mother's back.

Has that stopped women from strapping babies to their backs?

Sometimes, drink water instead of posting stuff like this

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 4:33pm On May 26, 2018
AfricanMagic:
is it ur Internet biko?

I just don't want him to hurt himself running around like an unsupervised kid.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Viergeachar: 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
ednut1:
Clearly staged

Sure.
Anything to trend.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by teesugar(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:
cheesy

There's a point when your baby begins to have separation anxiety. They don't want you to leave their sight. You must carry them around like a shadow cheesy

This woman don tire
you're so correct. I just left the kitchen now with my baby. I carried her with one hand and I was cutting onions and cooking with the other hand. She won't let me do anything ooo. She wants me whereever she is. So funny.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ahnie: 4:39pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.