Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) (29023 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by GrammarCheck: 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:
lol,maybe the baby has been disturbing.

this is not far from what I can do.grin

Walahi.

They can make you go crazy sometimes
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by AfricanMagic(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I just don't want him to hurt himself running around like an unsupervised kid.
jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by vivie01(f): 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
Very funny! grin grin grin
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by heendrix(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
enabledgoddess:
I find this disturbing and the woman needs mental evaluation. The child obviously is sad and abandoned. Why tie your child to a pole? Is babaric.the craziness for social media

Lol is that a pole?

correct yourself lady...
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by heendrix(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
ImaIma1:
cheesy

There's a point when your baby begins to have separation anxiety. They don't want you to leave their sight. You must carry them around like a shadow cheesy

This woman don tire

so
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by enabledgoddess(f): 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
heendrix:

Lol is that a pole?

correct yourself lady...

A pillar rather
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:
lol,maybe the baby has been disturbing.

this is not far from what I can do.grin

One irresponsible future parent spotted
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by nobilie: 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
This looks like a scene in a movie.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Middlewealth: 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
This pickin is troublesome, can really see it on her face. I no blame the mother hope, if her wahala killed her mama wetin she go suffer in another woman's hand will be more than this. Pickin live and let me live too. Ori oju e
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by emmyreb(f): 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
I can relate I swear... a nephew of mine was very troublesome when young, could remember several time of tieing him to plastic chair most time I visit them at home

even me sef was forced to do the tieing a day I babysit him
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. I was quite worrisome as a baby. Still worrisome. My dad did worse than this mom!

Tell Me Something Dad Did
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2018
Dhayor001:

The child could also fall if she were strapped to her mother's back.

Has that stopped women from strapping babies to their backs?

Sometimes, drink water instead of posting stuff like this
At least the woman can feel the child slipping if she is strapped. Unlike a pillar
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by Vince77(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2018
Staged. She just wants to trend.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2018
CastedAyo:
This mother can't be bothered. And see the way the baby is looking at her.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-what-a-mother-did-to-her-child-in-this-hilarious-photo.html

Hand sign on the chin. grin Its Masonic. What else is going on here?

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
teesugar:
you're so correct. I just left the kitchen now with my baby. I carried her with one hand and I was cutting onions and cooking with the other hand. She won't let me do anything ooo. She wants me whereever she is. So funny.

Lol...how many months is she?

I had to carry mine while i turned on the gen. I have become superwoman.

It is phase that will pass.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On May 26, 2018
heendrix:

so

So what?
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by teesugar(f): 6:29am On May 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...how many months is she?

I had to carry mine while i turned on the gen. I have become superwoman.

It is phase that will pass.
babe, she's nine months ooo. Motherhood turns one into a real super and wonder woman.
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by yungtunes(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2018
CastedAyo:
This mother can't be bothered. And see the way the baby is looking at her.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/see-what-a-mother-did-to-her-child-in-this-hilarious-photo.html

Lol grin grin d way dis child be looking at her mom
Re: Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) by pattybf(f): 10:58am On May 27, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! / Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.