Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings (41260 Views)

Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji With Biblical Backings / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 26, 2018
shegra58:
This is why I hate bible which one is old and New Testament again?Words of God don't change and will never have version
Now u are against old and new testament but will jump to support Freeze when attacking pastors using old testament.
Wait, are u a Christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by xtgozie(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Your blindness and love for wrong things has enable tircksters like Freeze to deceive you and your kind easily. Look at the way he is convienently quoting the LAW to back Linda Ikeji and her wrong ways. That is the same LAW he is accusing Daddy GOs of using to deceive people to collect tithe from them. He is now using the same law to soothe himself cos it involves a friend of his, Linda Ikeji.

He even quoted a law of Moses in the old testament to back up his claims. We are no more under the law cos we have been bought from it with the Blood of Jesus. If the law required that a man can have sex with a woman he is betrothed to, such is now a sin in the age of grace which God gave us the moment Jesus Christ died and resurrected.

Romans 7:6

But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

If Freeze can conveniently quote a portion of the law when it soothes him, then he should also apply the below verse to himself as he is currently sleeping with another man's wife who is not yet divorced.

Leviticus 20:10

"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Look at the way he cunning twisted the meaning of sexual immorality and called it harlotry. In his clever mind, all those that translated the Greek word to mean sexual immorality in all Bible translations are wrong, he is the only one right. And some freaks will believe him on this. grin

He even boldly claims Jesus Christ and his Disciples didn't change the Jewish marriage customs which is grounded in the LAW of Moses. If he said betrothed couples who are not yet married can have sex, then can he explain what the below verse is saying when it said ''to avoid sexual immorality, each man should have his own WIFE which means marriage, not get betrothed to have sex''?

1 Corinthians 7:2
But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband

The JEWISH LAW might allow betrothed couples to have sex till they get married, but we Christians are not under such laws as explained by the above verse. We are not under Judaism. We are under the law of Christ. We are Christians. Imagine how useless ladies will become if they were still under the LAW. Once a man is tired of having sex with his betrothed lady, he will just dump her and move to get betrothed to another one. That means ladies will now be passed around pretty much like what we see today. But Jesus has freed us from such archaic ways by telling us to flee from sexual immorality. The Church doesn't practice betrothal. Neither has it ever preached sex between engaged couples. It only preaches sex in marriage and that those who are not married should flee sexual immorality which is clearly premarital sex, while married couples should flee from adultery.

Hebrew 13:14

4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

Notice how the below verse advises marriage before one can have sex if he or she cannot exercise control.

1 Corinthians 7:8-9
To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

You know nothing.... you are twisted.

You can never understand the scriptures with logic.

Grace is different from the law you keep.
In your heart you lost after someone, but appeared Pius outside, because you didn't go ahead with your heart desires.
God has already judge your heart.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by xtgozie(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
One thing with this man is that he always move with bible backing,werass the church heavy weight never care to back up their claim with the bible.

Only God knows how he dig up all this bible verses.

He has bible backinws but the others has human philosophy
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Crowny11(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
He even quoted a law of Moses in the old testament to back up his claims. We are no more under the law cos we have been bought from it with the Blood of Jesus. If the law required that a man can have sex with a woman he is betrothed to, such is now a sin in the age of grace which God gave us the moment Jesus Christ died and resurrected.
But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.
If Freeze can conveniently quote a portion of the law when it soothes him, then he should also apply the below verse to himself as he is currently sleeping with another man's wife who is not yet divorced.
"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
Look at the way he cunning twisted the meaning of sexual immorality and called it harlotry. In his clever mind, all those that translated the Greek word to mean sexual immorality in all Bible translations are wrong, he is the only one right. And some freaks will believe him on this.
He even boldly claims Jesus Christ and his Disciples didn't change the Jewish marriage customs which is grounded in the LAW of Moses. If he said betrothed couples who are not yet married can have sex, then can he explain what the below verse is saying when it said ''to avoid sexual immorality, each man should have his own WIFE which means marriage, not get betrothed to have sex''?
But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
The JEWISH LAW might allow betrothed couples to have sex till they get married, but we Christians are not under such laws as explained by the above verse. We are not under Judaism. We are under the law of Christ. We are Christians. Imagine how useless ladies will become if they were still under the LAW. Once a man is tired of having sex with his betrothed lady, he will just dump her and move to get betrothed to another one. That means ladies will now be passed around pretty much like what we see today. But Jesus has freed us from such archaic ways by telling us to flee from sexual immorality. The Church doesn't practice betrothal. Neither has it ever preached sex between engaged couples. It only preaches sex in marriage and that those who are not married should flee sexual immorality which is clearly premarital sex, while married couples should flee from adultery.
4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;
Notice how the below verse advises marriage before one can have sex if he or she cannot exercise control.
To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by eniorisha(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
Why our one-way Christian brethren avoiding 1Corinthians 7:36-37? They are so lettered in their defence against Freeze as if they're blameless. Yet, most of them aren't even virgins. Yet they aren't even betroth to anybody let alone getting married.

If all sins & shortcomings, how ever pardonably little, lead to hell, then no one in this age will make Paradise.

NB: I'm not ruling out a spirit-filled believer to be blameless anyway. This is because, he relates directly with God in spirit: above those u strive to live up to all d principles in both OT & NT which is not possible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by shegra58: 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

Now u are against old and new testament but will jump to support Freeze when attacking pastors using old testament.
Wait, are u a Christian?
Yes i support Freeze all because he called out any pastor in Nigeria including all the Daddy GO's to public debate none of them honor it because may be fear of embarassment,and answer to your question above will still go with another question from me pls can you diffrentiate between old and new testament for me ? because what i used to hear is that the words of God never change so what bring about the change in Bible?On that my view is that everybody is editing bible to suit his or her own teaching or if im wrong tell me the reason pls?
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
shegra58:
Yes i support Freeze all because he called out any pastor in Nigeria including all the Daddy GO's to public debate none of them honor it because may be fear of embarassment,and answer to your question above will still go with another question from me pls can you diffrentiate between old and new testament for me ? because what i used to hear is that the words of God never change so what bring about the change in Bible?On that my view is that everybody is editing bible to suit his or her own teaching or if im wrong tell me the reason pls?
Are u a Christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by TheKingIsHere: 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
lookingfly:
he should do proper research on her virginity..... Like really!! Listen to your self man. So freeze doesn't have anything else to do in this world than confirming the virginity of lady that is just he's friend. Tell me, how many ladies have you confirmed their virginity? Or better still, your sisters are all not virgins and they have been defile. Can you pls confirm their virginity for us since confirming the virginity of gals is now your hubby.

This is why I said you guys have comprehension problems.

Tell us, why did freeze make reference to a Bible passage that states clearly "virgin" when he doesn't know if Linda was a virgin or not before she became pregnant?

Why didn't he just show he support without a Bible passage he cant defend?

Gosh, all these sheeples.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by alBHAGDADI: 6:36am On May 27, 2018
ballyads:

But wait ooo all those verses freeze quoted are they not from the Bible? Why is the bible always contradicting itself?
He quoted those verses in error to deceive unsuspecting people. Quoting a verse from the Bible doesn't mean whatever argument you quoted it to support is validated cos you quoted a Bible verse. He quoted a Bible verse to support a lie.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by ikezudon(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2018
hope you are for tithing no longer a must oo.. coz you just made reference to the old testament bn abolished or changed by the blood of Jesus which was shed for us all. Thus new testament is the sure way of life. If you are not for tithing bn a voluntary thing then u might as well be a hypocrite.
alBHAGDADI:

Your blindness and love for wrong things has enable tircksters like Freeze to deceive you and your kind easily. Look at the way he is convienently quoting the LAW to back Linda Ikeji and her wrong ways. That is the same LAW he is accusing Daddy GOs of using to deceive people to collect tithe from them. He is now using the same law to soothe himself cos it involves a friend of his, Linda Ikeji.

Look at the way he cunning twisted the meaning of sexual immorality and called it harlotry. In his clever mind, all those that translated the Greek word to mean sexual immorality in all Bible translations are wrong, he is the only one right. And some freaks will believe him on this. grin

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by ikezudon(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2018
chaii.. teachings and understanding is actually key in referencing the bible. i believe one's own interpretation is better. if u are learned, the bible is straight-up understandable.

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
folake4u:
Your signature tho! grin.
Share with brothers, tell them it is one of the things my grandfather told me when was in primary school. I didn't understand it then but it makes perfect sense now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by folake4u(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
Share with brothers, tell them it is one of the things my grandfather told me when was in primary school. I didn't understand it then but it makes perfect sense now.

My brother and my cousin are stingy to girls ehn. One naira nor dey drop from their pocket.

It makes me laugh.

grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Tallesty1(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
folake4u:

My brother and my cousin are stingy to girls ehn. One naira nor dey drop from their pocket.

It makes me laugh.

grin.
Perhaps they've been fooled in love or have a friend who was a victim
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by folake4u(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
Perhaps they've been fooled in love or have a friend who was a victim

All correct for my cousin, but my brother no.

That one is stingy to the core. sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
folake4u:

All correct for my cousin, but my brother no.

That one is stingy to the core. sad
I hope he's not stingy to your family?
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by shegra58: 3:27pm On May 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Are u a Christian?
This is exactly what all the Daddy GO's are doing answering question with question.....Answer my question please that is if you even have any answer to give me undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Xavier5(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Xavier5(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Xavier5(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 27, 2018
shegra58:
This is exactly what all the Daddy GO's are doing answering question with question.....Answer my question please that is if you even have any answer to give me undecided
I want it know so incan give u an indept answer but since u are too shy to identify Urself, I can't answer u.
Good day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by eniorisha(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2018
The case of our one-way brethren is so pathetic. So, none of u can explain nor interpreted 1cor 7:36-37 to us We agree DT there's reward if waited but for eventuality (as a poster pointed out, if u get married, then u do not commit any sin to DT effect.

Are u guys saying your MOGs & u all carry greater spirit than Apostle Paul? He could hold himself, but never prevent anyone so far u meet d condition in d above verses.

Also, the MOGs shld realize most members are church goers & very few are Paradise-ready. Also, Christianity & Faith get levels. With regards sex matters, The church shld encourage d singles on bethrothal, at least among d casual ones. Those whose faith & will can wait too, they shld & expect their rewards.

If I were a lady, a guy initiate sex to me, I won't decline but we simply tell him I'll introduce him to my pastor & we must engage. No engagement, no sex. Simple

This, if practice will even reduce premarital sex among d single church members , many of whom meet & sleep with their bf/gf even during or immediately after d church service.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by shegra58: 10:59am On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

I want it know so incan give u an indept answer but since u are too shy to identify Urself, I can't answer u.
Good day.
Jesus never know anybody before he performed his miracle,he never know anybody before he do his salvation,he never preach based on your religion,so if you really have something good and meaningfull to say why do you insist on knowing who i am ?Even if i am Idol worshipper does that stopped you from trying to change my mind to accept Jesus christ as the lord and saviour?Okay if you care to know me i am a good christain and seems to me that you are just an ordinary church goer because you dont know the duty of a good christain.... embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2018
shegra58:
Jesus never know anybody before he performed his miracle,he never know anybody before he do his salvation,he never preach based on your religion,so if you really have something good and meaningfull to say why do you insist on knowing who i am ?Even if i am Idol worshipper does that stopped you from trying to change my mind to accept Jesus christ as the lord and saviour?Okay if you care to know me i am a good christain and seems to me that you are just an ordinary church goer because you dont know the duty of a good christain.... embarassed
Now u are calling me a church goer but called urself a good Christian, how's that for u by judging others instead of pointing to them their wrongs?

This is what I have for u, "NEVERTHELESS, THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS..." 2 TIMOTHY 2:19.

I don't have anything to say to u anymore because u just exposed urself as a Pharisee, they are the only ones who see themselves as the best servants of God.

U even supported Freeze when he used a Judaic law to buttress his point on Linda's issues and supporting fornication and at the same time condemned the pastors for using that same law to collect tithes in the same statement. D fact that u support someone shouldn't take away Ur sense of reasoning when they speak.

The last day will be sweet sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Xavier5(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by shegra58: 4:00pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Now u are calling me a church goer but called urself a good Christian, how's that for u by judging others instead of pointing to them their wrongs?

This is what I have for u, "NEVERTHELESS, THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS..." 2 TIMOTHY 2:19.

I don't have anything to say to u anymore because u just exposed urself as a Pharisee, they are the only ones who see themselves as the best servants of God.

U even supported Freeze when he used a Judaic law to buttress his point on Linda's issues and supporting fornication and at the same time condemned the pastors for using that same law to collect tithes in the same statement. D fact that u support someone shouldn't take away Ur sense of reasoning when they speak.

The last day will be sweet sha.
I never supported Freeze but I blamed our pastors for failing to show up for his public challenge and prove him wrong because with that alone it seems to so many people that he's right about everything he's saying,secondly I never meant to place myself above you but if u feel offended by the way I put it I am saying a very big sorry...but above all our pastors should do more to correct the issue and make Freeze shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by owisdom58: 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
shegra58:
I never supported Freeze but I blamed our pastors for failing to show up for his public challenge and prove him wrong because with that alone it seems to so many people that he's right about everything he's saying,secondly I never meant to place myself above you but if u feel offended by the way I put it I am saying a very big sorry...but above all our pastors should do more to correct the issue and make Freeze shut up
I like the fact that non of them answered him. The gospel is not to be fought over, since Freeze turned it to a challenge then it has turned into another thing, so it is better they stayed away and allow him fool himself until he exposes his foolishness which he has started showing.

Not all children that calls out a mature man to a fight should be answered.

I myself have scriptures to counter Freeze but I didn't put it here because Scripture is against anything that has turned to war.

BTW, I'm not angry in any way.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by shegra58: 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

I like the fact that non of them answered him. The gospel is not to be fought over, since Freeze turned it to a challenge then it has turned into another thing, so it is better they stayed away and allow him fool himself until he exposes his foolishness which he has started showing.

Not all children that calls out a mature man to a fight should be answered.

I myself have scriptures to counter Freeze but I didn't put it here because Scripture is against anything that has turned to war.

BTW, I'm not angry in any way.
Peace out
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by noflyzone: 3:03pm On May 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
Yeah, I said it before, this Daddy Freeze is on a mission. He has been anointed to destabilize the church in Nigeria, and some gullible nitwits here are cheering him on! Ekwensu! Zuwo of the highest order! Soon, the demon called freeze will provide biblical justifications for incest and adultery.
Zuwo? lol. i never hear this one for long. E be like say you be Lion or Lioness.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by NiklausAkins(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2018
Nigerians are just "Thoughtless" people. Anyone can twist the bible to the direction that they want it, thats why you have to STUDY your bible yourself, and not juat flow with some dumbass preacher because he quoted few bible passage. The bible is straight and direct, Fornication is a sin. Period. All those garbage about in greek or in roman or in yoruba is just to complicate things and make his point look like a solid one. Have you read about what the bible wrote about "bastards"(people born outside marriage), go ahead and do your personal study... This freeze is leading alot of peeps on the path of fire..(agneepath��)...

But anyway if a thief sees a way to make stealing look good he will be okay with that. Someone that constantly fornicates and then sees a message thats in support of his actions.. Then he will gladlt succumb..
Advise: Do you personal study, pray and let God reveal it to you...
Have a blessed day..
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings by NiklausAkins(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2018
Whats the point of arguing and arguing with freeze,
the bible is clear about it, that on the last days false prophets will arise, they cant stop this false prophets, they can only guide there own sheeps... So yes these pastor preach the right word to there children, and not follow up fight with a false pastor on instagram... Anybody in his right sense, even leaving the bible aside will know fornication is a sin..

shegra58:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.