Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex (1050 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by vondaman: 8:04am On May 26, 2018
You may feel a change in your libido

How not having sex affects your body can vary based on your health, how old you are, and even what kind of sex you were having. But if you’re generally healthy and have only stopped having sex because of a lack of a partner or a conscious choice (and not some other physical reason), there are some changes you could experience. You may feel either a loss of sex drive—or an increase in libido! ‘For some people who refrain from sex, they begin to feel more sluggish, with less vitality and hunger for sex,’ says Sari Cooper, LCSW, certified sex therapist. ‘Out of sight out of mind is how some of my clients describe the scenario.’ Because it’s not on your radar, you may tune out sexual desires; but for others, not having sex could make it even more desirable. ‘You might not be thinking about it as much, or you might be thinking about it all the time,’ says Lauren Streicher, MD, author of Sex Rx: Hormones, Health, and Your Best Sex Ever. ‘It’s really variable.’

You may become less intelligent

OK, not exactly, but two very interesting studies in rodents, one from the University of Maryland and one from South Korea, found that having sex improved their brain function and the growth of brain cells. Much more research is needed, though, before we can say definitely that not having sex means you’re missing out on this mental boost. ‘This goes under the heading of ‘interesting preliminary research’, but proves nothing,’’ a doctor says.

Read everything here: http://www.vondanews.com/things-that-happen-to-your-body-when-you-stop-having-sex/

Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On May 26, 2018
INTERESTING
Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by Based(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2018
Toh.! Where's my vivienné, you have been carying church matter ontop ya head oo. Scientist don talk am say if you no gimme sex i go bcom dummy oo. Ha otu'ocha!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by elasticlala: 8:12am On May 26, 2018
Not certain
Re: Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex by ubunja(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2018
when you stop having sex 2 things happen:
1. your health improves. no STIs
2. your finances improve. no Parasites

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe / I Stopped Counting When I Had Slept With 47 Men - S3x Addict Woman Reveals / Meet The Four Gentlemen Whose Dance Video Got Ladies Drooling On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.