Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) (45919 Views)

Oluwaseun Ologun William And Zainab Sadiq Introduction Ceremony Photos / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by laudate: 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
Husty:
Inter tribal marriage is the bomb walahi kiss
Your head dey there! You are too correct.... cheesy
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
Fine Lady
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by seguno2: 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
timilehin007:
Good one from the couple. We all have our share of blames for the sorry situations of Nigeria right now. So we die hia together nobody is going anywhere. We better get use to tolerating each others

Did you not see where the OP said that they are in Thailand?
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:

Yes we will stay together forever and ever. cheesy

Enitan.. Oya come let's do away own inter tribal too. Together foreva
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2018
seguno2:

Did you not see where the OP said that they are in Thailand?
U dnt understand me...I meant as a tribe in Nigeria as a whole. .we should learn to accommodate and tolerate each others
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
safarigirl:
The only Igbo thing about her husband is his surname

How do u mean.. U mean he is not the igbo undecided
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
of all the countries to go to, na Thailand she go for Honey moon? Na wa, I rather go to Ghana than stay at Thailand, see the dirty water she posed in front of.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 26, 2018
lrdval:
same goes to davido. Lol. I know Yoruba people hates Chioma because of this. grin cheesy
mumu.. Be deceiving yourself there, hun? Yoruba, the Care - less tribe. And chioma is just a one of those girls, no assurance yet. Porsche ain't ring. You hear?

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Den u have to die.. Becoz Lola rae is a baby mama to tekno.
I'm I'm also bonkin pretty Yoruba nurse. grin
Anuofia.. grin
Lola rae is more Ghanaian than Nigerian. Say something else. And all these mumu talk everywhere self, you people dey ok so? Tribalism kee all of una dere.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:35pm On May 26, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Lola rae is more Ghanaian than Nigerian. Say something else. And all these mumu talk everywhere self, you people dey ok so? Tribalism kee all of una dere.

U have to quote the person I quoted not me.
He was d one that made foolish comment.

If Lola rae is ghanina then check zainab balogun and dikko nwachukwu.
They are on front page too cool
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 26, 2018
ariesbull:

She go don use something hold that man...if his eyes clear ..we go know ! But wait a minute

They look cute together and I wish them happy married life

The lady is pretty ...but these show ehhh
Same for Chioma Avril Rowland, ba?
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
who da hell goes to thailand for honey moon? when there are plenty cheap thai girls pussies all over bangkok and phuket.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U have to quote the person I quoted not me.
He was d one that made foolish comment.

If Lola rae is ghanina then check zainab balogun and dikko nwachukwu.
They are on front page too cool
only you understand your post buh all the same, i don talk my own and nothing else left to say. Salam
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
only you understand your post buh all the same, i don talk my own and nothing else left to say. Salam

U dont have to understand.. Its not a must. cool
Bye cool
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Enitan.. Oya come let's do away own inter tribal too. Together foreva
cheesy don't let boo catch you oo
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:40pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:

cheesy don't let boo catch you oo

Which boo. Abeg joor!
Did he pay bride price... NO.
so he own nothing yet! cheesy
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by addey44: 5:41pm On May 26, 2018
Rigel95:
cute girl. Exactly my type
She's not only cute, but just listen to her speak English!
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Which boo. Abeg joor! Did he pay bride price... NO. so he own nothing yet! cheesy
He'll very soon, abeg don't rush my boocheesy
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
post=67901022:
I'm sure the tribalist won't see this one.
I like Yoruba and Igbo marriages.

Nobody is going no where. We stay together!

We're stuck here!
So if Nigeria divide Yoruba no fit marry Igbo again abi... Ghana no de marry Nigeria?

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:50pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:

He'll very soon, abeg don't rush my boocheesy

Abeg come joor make I marry u sharperly he dey waste time.
Time no dey our pikin suppose don reach 2 now cheesy
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:51pm On May 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

So if Nigeria divide Yoruba no fit marry Igbo again abi... Ghana no de marry Nigeria?

Na wa o

Na their mentality be that?
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Na their mentality be that?
You no see am. So if na to divide go bring better for everyone... marriage don cast am grin

Lower animals full Naija walahi

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

You no see am. So if na to divide go bring better for everyone... marriage don cast am grin

Lower animals full Naija walahi

Brother they value sex and woman too much even more that their own betterment.
Those people 90% of what they think everyday lies on woman. No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Brother they value sex and woman too much even more that their own betterment.
Those people 90% of what they think everyday lies on woman. No jokes.
Ewoh!!! We de inside trouble.

You no lie grin

Na so dem lock people up for months dem de knack for TV...give them 25Milla shocked grin
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:03pm On May 26, 2018
UncleJudax:

Ewoh!!! We de inside trouble.
You no lie grin
Na so dem lock people up for months dem de knack for TV...give them 25Milla shocked grin

grin ooo u can say that again
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2018
Money answer many things. If not for money, we all know she'll never marry that man....this applies to so many other marriages out there....eg akpororo, adams oshiomole, basket mouth, bovi, and so many others. na money be fine bobo....women will brag and brag about how they can never date some guys because of their looks, but at the end of the day, money go close their mouth and blind their eyes.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2018
addey44:
She's not only cute, but just listen to her speak English!
she speaks well too? wow, am enthralled!
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by jaafree: 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
i thought honeymoon is all about sex sex sex and sex. cheesy
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
Thailand ke
We no wan hear say him use u carry drugs o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.