Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat (35751 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And President Xi In China / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by tsamson(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2018
Please Lets Support Our Own..

https://www.instagram.com/pexiee

Hi guys ��

It’s Me, Taiwo Oluwapelumi Popularly Known As Pexiee,

I’m contesting for face of unilorin 2018 �

If I am Elected As The Face of Unilorin, A Campaign Against Drug Abuse is Elected

When You Vote Pexie as the Face of Unilorin (FOU), You Take Stand for a Sain, DrugAbuse-Free World,

Abuse of Drug, Immoral Dressing is the Trend in the world, Decency and Modesty is Something of the Past,

I am no saint but, i look to a future, where people who stood against Drug Abuse Won't be seen as a kill joy,

Please vote for DrugAbuse Free Unilorin,
Please vote for Pexiee

����

*To Vote* visit |url]http://instagram.com/faceofunilorin_[/url]

Like Taiwo Oluwapelumi aka Pexiee picture

Voting starts *6pm, Saturday 26 May, 2018*

and pls remember to follow @faceofunilorin on instagram so that your votes will count �
You can also follow my IG account to be in touch by clicking on the link above
Thanks �
God bless

#kickagainstdrugabuse❌

#VotePexie
#teampexie
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by kmaster007: 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
plz maaaaaaaaaaaa! ur son as lose it... jst tell him if he loves Nigeria suld resign and com bck hme.. you must b missing him...
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by nwabobo: 4:37pm On May 26, 2018
poncedeleon:
Do they look alike?

If only the used a condom.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Morbeta11(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

She should have aborted him.

Chai chai

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by isahsalee: 4:40pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Your blood is full of hatred but nothing you can do to change the hand of time. Hung transformer please.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by TonyBankz(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean this thing gave birth to the dullard?
U are free to lay insults on her son,but not on her,atleast she is a mother lyk ur mother
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Kaiser94(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2018
Cyynthia:
Only if her husband had adopted "couitus interruptus" ( withdrawal method) that night, Nigeria would have been in peace by now.

It's coitus

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by cocoboss(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2018
go f*ck yourself then
MDsambo:

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what I know is that Buhari will surely win 2019 election. Lets stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Viergeachar: 4:44pm On May 26, 2018
Yusuf resembles her a lot.

Ehya
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Win051087(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
He looks like her blessed rest ma
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by MazuguZugudu1(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

May God bless ALL mothers.
May they all live long to reap the fruit of their labour.

Mine and yours inclusive (amen)
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by cocoboss(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
she should have killed him the moment she discovered he was a dullard and a muderer!!!
anyways God loves you ma, undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Majesty08: 4:51pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

How I wish your mother aborted u after that unfortunate rape from your drunk father!
See what her failure to that is affecting nairaland.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by crackhouse(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2018
SHE resemble dangote
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by smalls001: 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

Would love to see the thing that gave birth to this "DonD"

If I could travel back in time I would've gve your mum a condom to save us from this disaster

Shows the type of training you received.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by kenex4ever(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
May God bless her soul

Even though I'm not a fan of her son's leadership.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Beeman1(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
Majesty08:

How I wish your mother aborted u after that unfortunate rape from your drunk father!
See what her failure to that is affecting nairaland.
Don't mind that "Arne" Dukie25. what do u expect from a northern Arne?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Beeman1(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
If only she refused to open her legs that faithful night , of only? Nigeria would today be Wakanda
U this big "Arne", there is nothing u and Ur likes will do about Mr president. Arne kawai.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2018
Nairaland mods should start banning all these children of hate. I can't believe they insulted PMB's mum just because they hate PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 26, 2018
RagaMufeen:
[s][/s]

learn to read. was it me that he correct

Shut up, Misfit.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
Beeman1:
U this big "Arne", there is nothing u and Ur likes will do about Mr president. Arne kawai.

Your comment shows the kind of people that still support Buhari.. Shameless
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by oyetunder(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Even when ure crying, ure expected not to be blind. No matter what, you do not need to insult tlll dead woman atdall. Buhari is not actually responsible for the problems we have in Nigeria. The problems had continue to gather even before you were born. Our leaders are average representatives of who majority Nigerians are. With the way you typed such a needless insults...I wonder the kind of monster you will be if you are to become a local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by JONSYN7154: 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

I'm in support of you. come and meet me after champions league final for 3 bottle of kunu.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by bikefab(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
She certainly looks like some kind of alien or something from outer space.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Yes our president may have some flaws but it doesn't warrrant you calling him names. Show some respect to our president for once even if you hate him
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
Cyynthia:
Only if her husband had adopted "coitus interruptus" ( withdrawal method) that night, Nigeria would have been in peace by now.
Nigeria would have been in this mess with or without President Buhari. It is so unfortunate that he meant the country in a bad state.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Beeman1(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Your comment shows the kind of people that still support Buhari.. Shameless
Shataap there. insulting PMB is not my problem but an old woman who has nothing to do with u and Ur useless likes? no I won't accept that.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by vicfajeze: 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
Cyynthia:
Only if her husband had adopted "coitus interruptus" ( withdrawal method) that night, Nigeria would have been in peace by now.
who jah has blessed. no man can cause. why not wait 4ur own turn bros
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by pemiakd: 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
as much as I Want Buhari out of Aso rock I wouldn't stand and see you insults someone else's mother addressing her as a thing is quiet unpleasant and an insult to all mothers including yours

Edit your comments young man!!!
Only dose who don't respect and value d roles his/her mother does that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Bambela(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
Can Almajiri know his mother. Most of them are born throwaway. Very surprise
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

I would've asked what your own mother gave birth to, but it's non of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! / 5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.