Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat (35765 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And President Xi In China / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Bullhari007(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
this prostitute should have told the useless mallam that fvcked her before the Daura president was conceived to use condom, we wouldn't have been in this mess
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SalamRushdie: 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
Beeman1:
Shataap there. insulting PMB is not my problem but an old woman who has nothing to do with u and Ur useless likes? no I won't accept that.

Where did I insult her? Do you know the meaning Of insult? Since when did the truth become an insult ?

Was there particular night or not she opened her leg and conceived Buhari or not?

Was there not a particular day all our mothers did same and conceived us?

Please where is the insult there?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Bianda24: 5:29pm On May 26, 2018
Why would some disgruntled element be abusing another man's mother. It is unethical and unafrican. I am not a fan of Buhari and I also want him out in 2019 but that is not for me to be abusing his mum or anybody/s mum. It isn't good, please let us be civil in our comments especially to aged people.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Borderless: 5:32pm On May 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Summary:
Mama Buhari is a blessed mother/woman but pikin Buhari is a disappointment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by AbdulCLO: 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

She should have aborted him.
To bad......... May God forgive you to say a married woman should have abort her child for what........ abd may God forgive the person that will also tell you that your mother should have aborted you when she was pregnant...... May God forgive our sins
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by AbdulCLO: 5:39pm On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

Would love to see the thing that gave birth to this "DonD"

If I could travel back in time I would've gve your mum a condom to save us from this disaster
May God forgive you maturity is not for kids... from thier comments we know them. good luck as you grow up
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Witnes: 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
Dis kai old mama, na to grind kola and put 4 oyibo snuff tin dey chop, no more teeth to grind kola again.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by 2day6(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

don't kill yourself, he his still your president, and probably will win the second term election. u wey Nobi be dullard and all that. wating u be.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Giwa80(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo Mother of Dullard Mama of Incompetence Mama of Nepotism
Same Way Your grand mother should have aborted ur useless father
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by LOVEGINO(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

lol. Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by DabuIIIT: 6:04pm On May 26, 2018
No wonder the country is now a kwantiri..
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
as much as I Want Buhari out of Aso rock I wouldn't stand and see you insults someone else's mother addressing her as a thing is quiet unpleasant and an insult to all mothers including yours

Edit your comments young man!!!

SEUN HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL. ON SUCH A THREAD LIKE THIS!!!

A stitch in time, saves nine!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Mikeross62: 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
Mothers will always be mother,I dare not disrespect
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

lmao
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by murmee: 7:50pm On May 26, 2018
MDsambo:

I'm not a fan of Buhari but what I know is that Buhari will surely win 2019 election. Lets stop deceiving ourselves
The Hard Truth!
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by colestephan86: 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

my friend , im sure u wont believe me when i tell you ' you cant do better
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Printerscanner: 7:59pm On May 26, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean this thing gave birth to the dullard?

Modified *

Before the kill me here, please what is a Noun?

The senseless things that gave birth to a mannerless nincompoop like you deserve to be castrated.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2018
ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WRITTEN NONSENSE & RUBBISH ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S MOTHER ARE GIVEN TILL DAY BREAK TO CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES. . . . . SHEGE YAAZO

@SEUN, PLS TAKE NOTE
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by ProfSule(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo Mother of Dullard Mama of Incompetence Mama of Nepotism
Who is ur own mother yeye? mother of directionless idiot like u.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by CioAngels(f): 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Mama, may you live long in abundance good health. Amen.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by semyman: 9:30pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Whoever is moderating this forum must have seen this thrash and allowed it to remain?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by semyman: 9:36pm On May 26, 2018
May Almighty God bless this woman, if not for her incorruptible son that dethroned the ineffectual buffoon, Nigeria should have been worse than Venezuela by now
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by kanosalami: 10:12pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Mother, can you pls flog him very well,even in death because your olodo son did not do well when he was in school
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by stieyven(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by naijaking1: 11:53pm On May 26, 2018
TylerDurden:
She is long dead. She died in 1989 and her death was the only reason Buhari was released. After burying his mother, Buhari will divorce his first wife and head to Yola to accept a 13yr old shy child bride called Aisha.

The rest, they say is history.

That release was a big mistake.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Balyz: 12:13am On May 27, 2018
TylerDurden:
She is long dead. She died in 1989 and her death was the only reason Buhari was released. After burying his mother, Buhari will divorce his first wife and head to Yola to accept a 13yr old shy child bride called Aisha.

The rest, they say is history.
You are a bloody bloody liar. Aisha Buhari was 19 years old when he married her
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by InMyOpinion(m): 1:28am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You mean this thing gave birth to the dullard?

So many nicompoops on Nairaland!
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by InMyOpinion(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2018
Bullhari007:
this prostitute should have told the useless mallam that fvcked her before the Daura president was conceived to use condom, we wouldn't have been in this mess

Amazing what a human being that's supposedly reasonable can about some1 else's mother
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Azam101: 6:35am On May 27, 2018
dukie25:
Mother of Olodo
Mother of Dullard
Mama of Incompetence
Mama of Nepotism

Akuya ! the way your mum would have done too.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by Bullhari007(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2018
InMyOpinion:

Im sure your mother already regrets having you and ur dad -if she knew which of them it was- doesnt even know u exist
look at them, gutter licking chipmunk, I know u will attack me from all angle because I say the truth about ur Fulani demigod Bullhari, I'm not surprise because cowardice yellowbar Muslim will never disappoint. typical yellowbar ass licking slave defending his Fulani god,
Re: Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat by SUNDICOS(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
MDsambo:

You and Buhari
for your mind naa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / 5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.