Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows (1045 Views)

Pastor Frank Chuks Holding Gun On A Church Program Poster In Delta State / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by Megabig: 11:52am On May 26, 2018
Good day Nairalanders,

I found this online now and I wish to know what you think about it. In my opinion,I think it's just totally wrong...Even one offered free Popcorn.
Let's know what you think and please don't get angry unnecessarily.

Have a lovely day all.

Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by Nobody: 11:56am On May 26, 2018
Churches are in the business of recruiting tithers and they have right to conduct their marketing just like every other businesses.

Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by superhumanist(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2018
Solstar:
Churches are in the business of recruiting tithers and they have right to conduct their marketing just like every other businesses.

Please be guided.

They should also have stout and peppersoup for the champion's league final on the menu.

Kudos to the smart pastor
Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by prinzfavian(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2018
One part of Babylon the great already falling before its due time... undecided
Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
I felt like crying seeing this kind of nonsense again....is this how they convert souls now? well, it is not all churches are founded by God himself......

1 Like

Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by PastorandMentor(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
Mind your business and stop spoiling our business.
If you are angry, go ahead and open your own church business.

1 Like

Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2018
physically there's nothing wrong with that. But it is very wrong spiritually.Let me explain how itdefiles a church spiritually.There must be a winner or loser in any soccer game.during the course of the game,the fans of the losing team gets angry,depressed and sad.spiritually,Demons feed off on this negative emotions or energy of anger,sadness and depression.So the fans of the losing team end up filling up the church with negative emotions .Demons now are given the legal right to come into the church in order to feed on those negative emotions as well as possesssome people .while the fans of the winning team make fun or mockery of the fans of the losing team.mockery is also a form of negative energy which invites more demons into the church in order to feed.So you can see how a simple thing as watching soccer inside a church gives demons the legal right to come inside the church to feed on negative emotionsand possess people.positive emotion bring more the light and presence of God into a church.while negative emotions repels away angels and attract demons into a church
Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by paxonel(m): 4:54am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
I felt like crying seeing this kind of nonsense again....is this how they convert souls now? well, it is not all churches are founded by God himself......
mumu talk,
How champions league final affect souls negatively?

Is it not fun to watch football finals again whats your problem?
Re: Churches Holding Champions League Final Free Shows by paxonel(m): 4:57am On May 27, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
physically there's nothing wrong with that. But it is very wrong spiritually.Let me explain how itdefiles a church spiritually.There must be a winner or loser in any soccer game.during the course of the game,the fans of the losing team gets angry,depressed and sad.spiritually,Demons feed off on this negative emotions or energy of anger,sadness and depression.So the fans of the losing team end up filling up the church with negative emotions .Demons now are given the legal right to come into the church in order to feed on those negative emotions as well as possesssome people .while the fans of the winning team make fun or mockery of the fans of the losing team.mockery is also a form of negative energy which invites more demons into the church in order to feed.So you can see how a simple thing as watching soccer inside a church gives demons the legal right to come inside the church to feed on negative emotionsand possess people.positive emotion bring more the light and presence of God into a church.while negative emotions repels away angels and attract demons into a church
rubbish excuses!
If you are that emotional not everyone are like that

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Turns Water To Wine,shares It To Church Members(pics) / Countdown To The 3rd Year Anniversary Of Jehovah's Imprisonment / Who Is The Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.