Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (42060 Views)

Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On £41 Million Raphael Varane transfer / Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
D TIN GO HARD SMALL FOR MOURHINO NEXT SEASON OOOOOO...
WITH EMERY GUARDIOLA SARRI PELLEGRINI POCHETINO AND THE LIVERPOOL GUY...
MAKE HE DO D NEEDFUL REDUCE AND RECONFIGURE DOSE FOOLISH LAZY MANUTD PLAYERS NOW BEFORE DEM SPOIL WORK FOR AM OOOOO..
PLENTY WESTHAM MATERIAL DONNING UNITED JERSEY SHLD BE DISCARDED

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by deebsman1(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
Guess that Chelsea motto should be changed to "we hire and sack every two years"
THE SACKING TEAM
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by GEJDHERO: 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
fake news CONTE stays
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ShoProperties(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2018
Athletico coach Diego Simeon is a match made in heaven for Chelsea don't know why they are not going for him

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by olu690(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
Oya hazard get ready to become a smoker soon.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Arsenalholic(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
gentle136:
Chelsea and changing of coaches are like ladies and changing of guys. cheesy grin cheesy grin
More like ladies and changing of panties.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by lastempero: 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
Yes we luv changing coaches shocked Its all about business here.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Itzpaul(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
u like him bah.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by okolet(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
Just go directly to hell with ur typo tongue
chukzyfcbb:

You must be a kid, looking at your onscreen keyboard, you couldn't deduce that its a typo error as a result of "k" and "l" being very close to eachother

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by proxillin(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2018
Anyone is better than Conte

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Itzpaul(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2018
lastempero:
Yes we luv changing coaches shocked Its all about business here.
it ok am nt suprise chelsea don turn to igbo land now it all about money ego nò nu akala chokò..
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Abfinest007(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2018
stop misleading d public
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by victorvezx(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2018
gentle136:
Chelsea and changing of coaches are like ladies and changing of guys. cheesy grin cheesy grin
That is the reason Chelsea is better than Arsenal. We don't tolerate failed coaches. We sack then immediately if they fail. It's also one of the reasons Barcelona and Real Madrid are better clubs. They sack failed coaches immediately and get better ones

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by victorvezx(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2018
ShoProperties:
Athletico coach Diego Simeon is a match made in heaven for Chelsea don't know why they are not going for him
I don't like that coach and his style. He is not good for Chelsea and will never be brought to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by toffyz(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
I hope Chelsea fans knows the guy is a chain smoker sha...he smoke pass monkey ;DI hope Chelsea fans knows the guy is a chain smoker sha...he smoke pass monkey
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by anigold(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2018
damickey:

Emerging reports indicate that Chelsea are very close to appointing Maurizio Sarri as their new manager after holding talks with the Italian manager in London.

Sarri was replaced by Carlo Ancelotti as Napoli manager in the course of the week and flew into London on Friday to engage in negotiations with the London club over a two-year contract.

According to the Mirror, the 58-year-old is on the verge of being appointed as a replacement for Antonio Conte who is set to leave the club.

According to the Mirror, the 58-year-old is on the verge of being appointed as a replacement for Antonio Conte who is set to leave the club.

Conte has a year left in his initial contract and it is believed that it will cost Chelsea £9m to sack the Italian, who has refused to quit the club despite the speculations over his future.

However, the Blues hierarchy are willing to make a change as Sarri is now the overwhelming favorite to stand in the manager dugout for Chelsea next season.

https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-and-sarri-reportedly-agree-on-a-two-year-deal/
arsenal now Chelsea getting new managers.. Lovely next season will be very exciting..
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Himmler: 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
They should have left conte for another season. Every coach has an off season, even the great Alex Ferguson, Mourinho, even Guardiola last season. Conte is a good coach, he's the kind of manager Chelsea needs
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Okoroawusa: 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
gentle136:
changing of guys abi changing of panties?
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by lastempero: 1:21pm On May 26, 2018
Itzpaul:
it ok am nt suprise chelsea don turn to igbo land now it all about money ego nò nu akala chokò..

Yes o o if u dont perform after making u comfortable with so much money then u must go ooo cool We aint here for fun.check out arsenal and there near success syndrome grin
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by victorvezx(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Waiting for Sky Sports... Sarri plays attacking football and that's what most Chelsea fans have been dreaming about including myself. But sarri's smoking habit might put us In big FA/ UK govt issue. Sarri is also known for moving along with players from his previous club most notable Albanian right back "Elseid Hysaj". It all depends on napoli if they will let about four of their players move with Sarri.
I thought I was the one that noticed this. We have hardly had a manager with an attacking style. That's what I have been waiting for since

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by dtrend(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
spartan50:
Goodbye Conte and I won't miss you..

An ungrateful fan spotted.....
hmmmm.... club fan Nawoooo......
winning the epl in his first season and the FA cup in his second season, despite the inability to qualify 4 CL this season, he has done his best with the crop of players that is available ......
That club needs stability not this.....
#istandwithconte

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ruggedtimi(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
victorvezx:

I thought I was the one that noticed this. We have hardly had a manager with an attacking style. That's what I have been waiting for since
"[Sarri] played great football all of the time, [Napoli] had a good system but Juventus were able to play a worse style but still win every year and napoli never won anything
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by SokizzRaven(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
mainman7:
Yes, I agree with you, his time would be great for Chelsea.
I just wonder when Nigerian leagues would be at equivalent level with these foreign ones. Obviously, not this year under Buhari and not in the next for years. He has succeeded in perpetuating the disunity in South, so he would win next year.
I SMH for Southerners; the myopic Yorubas and senseless igbos that join in trying to humiliate this wonderful Man that brought the best Nigerian brains from all over the World to make Nigeria a progressive place during his era. He's not like this current tribal-blinded fool that has forced only his incompetent clansmen as helmsmen of this great Nigeria, to the retrogression of our beloved Country. The biggest questionable money under OBJ's good years rule is just $16 billion of which NEPA has already accounted for how they spent almost 14 billion of it. Much more than that has constantly disappeared under Buhari. Few month ago again, Baru babachir swallowed our whooping $24 Billion, the Trillions recovered from Jonathan, Deziani, etc is been shared among Buhari tribal pals and his Northern greedy lots that see others as slaves yet Buhari's religious and ethnic bigots, zombies lost their sense and sight when it comes to fighting him for audaciously unrepentantly wasting their future away.
WTF dude! Must everything headache you have be Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by BackToLife: 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
Bitter truth!
mainman7:
Yes, I agree with you, his time would be great for Chelsea.
I just wonder when Nigerian leagues would be at equivalent level with these foreign ones. Obviously, not this year under Buhari and not in the next for years. He has succeeded in perpetuating the disunity in South, so he would win next year.
I SMH for Southerners; the myopic Yorubas and senseless igbos that join in trying to humiliate this wonderful Man that brought the best Nigerian brains from all over the World to make Nigeria a progressive place during his era. He's not like this current tribal-blinded fool that has forced only his incompetent clansmen as helmsmen of this great Nigeria, to the retrogression of our beloved Country. The biggest questionable money under OBJ's good years rule is just $16 billion of which NEPA has already accounted for how they spent almost 14 billion of it. Much more than that has constantly disappeared under Buhari. Few month ago again, Baru babachir swallowed our whooping $24 Billion, the Trillions recovered from Jonathan, Deziani, etc is being shared among Buhari tribal pals and his Northern greedy lots that see others as slaves yet Buhari's religious and ethnic bigots, zombies lost their sense and sight when it comes to fighting him for audaciously unrepentantly wasting their future away.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by myettiallah: 1:26pm On May 26, 2018
ViaFast:
grin grin

HIS Past Records Will Shock You !!!

Indeed Chelsea Will HIT Again !!!!

Read more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Sarri
he is like every other average manager ...nothing new
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by phreakabit(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2018
I sorry for all black attackers and midfielders in Chelsea.
When a fellow white man calls you a racist, you know say your own strong.
Sarri go deal with Moses n his black friends.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by BackToLife: 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by franzis(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2018
phreakabit:
I sorry for all black attackers and midfielders in Chelsea.
When a fellow Whute man calls you a racist, you know say your own strong.
Sarri go deal with Moses n his black friends.
like he dealt with koulibaly at Napoli right ... Shift gear joor

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by mustang44: 1:33pm On May 26, 2018
Goodbye to defensive tactics as well as 3-4-3/3-5-2 outdated formations imposed on Chelseafc by Conte!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by fortunechy(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
1 WhatsApp killed 2go 2 YouTube killed DVD 3 Tablets killed Laptops 4 CD's killed Cassettes 5 Condom killed unwanted pregnant 6 Android killed Blackberry phone 7 Xender killed Bluetooth 8 Filters/Make up/beards killed Uglyness 9 Last but not the least..... President Mama Mmadu bu Gari killed Nigeria...
Add yours �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.