Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (42089 Views)

Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On £41 Million Raphael Varane transfer / Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by nwamehn: 4:53pm On May 26, 2018
victorvezx:

I thought I was the one that noticed this. We have hardly had a manager with an attacking style. That's what I have been waiting for since

Ancelloti and AVB were very attack minded but they never lasted. Di Matteo that introduced that special form of attacking football in 2012 we didn't let him be.
But, not to say that this Sarri will be such a wonderful coach because he has no experience in big matches. He has little champions league experience. I can't even recall any major trophy the man has carried in his career.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by nwamehn: 5:04pm On May 26, 2018
myettiallah:

he is like every other average manager ...nothing new

U are even promoting him. He is not like every other average manager. He is less. An average manager must have lifted some trophies and must have played some key matches in the champions league, but this man doesn't have any trophies to his credit and doesn't have any strong or long champions league experience.
Chelsea has made another mistake if this news is true.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ade2291(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
nwamehn:

Ur head dey there. This is another mistake that Chelsea is making. How many trophies has this man ever carried to warrant him being named Chelsea coach? Has he ever played a champions league semifinal match before? What experience does he have in big football? I supported the sack of Conte but replacing him with such an inexperienced man? Mehn! Chelsea is in trouble. I wonder what happened to Luis Enrique.

Nice review, but let's give him a chance. It's still a two way thing, either work well or get evicted. Now looking at the managers profile, Roberto Di Matteo was nothing but he won us UCL and FA. We shouldn't judge yet with Sarri not winning a major trophy. He's old and desperate to make a good reputation, he knew he hasn't won medals and that's main reason he's so desperate to get the Chelsea job. I even heard he hired an ‘English-based intermediary’ to help him convince Chelsea that he can handle the job. There's still no assurance of success with getting Luis Enrique, we've had lots of great managers who in one way or the other couldn't stay long due to a failed system. Sarri had 91 points in 38 matches, drew 7 and lost 3. In EPL if you can get 91 points, there's a 90% possibility for you to win the league. Roman AB is tired to see Chelsea with the likes of Hazard and co parking the bus and playing disgusting football to the extent that they becomes too afraid to play teams like Man City, Liverpool etc. Players like Hazard were bought to the club to sparkle the attack and possibly create a better football system which everyone would love. And they believed this could be achieved with an attacking minded coach just as Klop brought out the beast in Salah...

I replied you because you almost shared the same view with me by indicating your support for Conte's sacking. I've been reading lots of comments and I shake my head at them. Conte is a great manager, no one argues that. But when a man feels he's always right at all he does then there's a possibility of failure at the end...
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by franzis(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
phreakabit:

Poorly educated poverty stricken peasant.
Go and hustle your cheap shirts abeg.
You smell of hunger and starvation.
So the educated fustrated son of a nobody had time to go through my profile to see I hustle cheap shirts. All of ur lines clearly depicts your family history, continue raving mad.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by mayormick(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2018
hensben:
The man will be signed June 1, if he is signed now Chelsea will have to pay his release clause which is expiring may 31st.
Alright then, thanks bro
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Juliusdking(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2018
Dis man wey like smoke like die
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by mayormick(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2018
ShinyJay22:
I just tire for some ungrateful fans that just want to chase Conte away by all means necessary.
I have a question for these set of Chelsea fans.My question is did Chelsea give the man (Conte) all the players he requested for? And please don't tell me about the Costa debacle.Fine, Conte was a bit immature by sending Costa that mean message but we seem to forget that he (Costa) had nearly destabilized the team en route to winning the premier league that season with his useless tantrums about the Chinese team courting him.Conte may be at fault but he should not totally take the blame.The board should take a bulk of the blame because the coach clamoured for experience and instead the board brought in untested players.So #IStandWithConte
You av a point bro, seriously u av a point. But the truth of d matter is I think Conte has lost d dressing room one way or the other and moreover I also think most of d players no more like d way he play, kind of look rigid and not a kind of expansive football even as compare to last season when he won d league. Most of the players are not given freedom to play which is affecting their performance, is becoming more and more difficult to create chances hence dats why we always notice azpilicueta trying to cross d ball looking for morata. However, it has gotten to a level where if moses and Alonso are not playing well it will definitely affect the whole team because they depend so much on d wing backs. Honestly, I like conte but our style of play has been different to dat of last season. Where was d team dat beat man city both home and away when we won d league, a very counter attacking football dat even a Guardiola himself had to commend. My opinion though!
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by phreakabit(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
franzis:

So the educated fustrated son of a nobody had time to go through my profile to see I hustle cheap shirts. All of ur lines clearly depicts your family history, continue raving mad.

Poor trader. Keep hustling.
Good night. Lmao!
Now, crawl back to ur cage and go stew in your rancid filth!
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Smarkie: 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
what the big deal when it's obvious that he wouldn't last up to 14 months at chelshit
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by franzis(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2018
phreakabit:

Poor trader. Keep hustling.
Good night. Lmao!
Now, crawl back to cage and go stew in your rancid filth!
to hell with u and ur good night , return to ur private ward at yaba Neuro psychiatric hospital so you can be chained to sleep.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by orisageo: 8:31pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by nwamehn: 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
ade2291:

Nice review, but let's give him a chance. It's still a two way thing, either work well or get evicted. Now looking at the managers profile, Roberto Di Matteo was nothing but he won us UCL and FA. We shouldn't judge yet with Sarri not winning a major trophy. He's old and desperate to make a good reputation, he knows he hasn't won medals and that's main reason he's so desperate to get the Chelsea job. I even heard he hired an ‘English-based intermediary’ to help him convince Chelsea that he can handle the job. There's still no assurance of success with getting Luis Enrique, we've had lots of great managers who in one way or the other couldn't stay long due to a failed system. Sarri had 91 points in 38 matches, drew 7 and lost 3. In EPL if you could get 91 points, there's a 90% possibility for you to win the league. Roman AB is tired to see Chelsea with the likes of Hazard and co parking the bus and playing disgusting football to the extent that they becomes too afraid to play teams like Man City, Liverpool etc. Players like Hazard were bought to the club to sparkle the attack and possibly create a better football system which everyone would love. And they believed this could be achieved with an attacking minded coach just as Klop brought out the beast in Salah...

I replied you because you almost shared the same view with me by indicating your support for Conte's sacking. I've been reading lots of comments and I shake my head at them. Conte is a great manager, no one argues that. But when a man feels he's always right at all he does then there's a possibility of failure at the end...

U ar very right about Conte. He is so full of himself and cannot be corrected. Always having issues with his best players.
As for Sarri, I can't take it away from him that he will be very serious with this his Chelsea job if given to him, just that experience kind of matters to me. Anyway, let's hope he performs, cos if u look at it from the other side as u said, Zidane in 2016, Di Matteo in 2012 and Guardiola in 2009, never had those experiences yet they made serious impacts.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 26, 2018
How is the couch the problem at Chelsea?

Buy better players(strikers) una no hear,you wan come beat Tottenham to claim 4th place and also Liverpool in their dream...how possible?make una dey enjoy Thursday night football.

Check my signature for the best on this world cup event.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by thinkmoney(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2018
okolet:
after 90min today

#YNWA
my brother, I beg, I need this picture. send it to my whatsapp number plz. 07066012233

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Billboard Of Cristiano Ronaldo Selling Frozen Chicken At Ipaja (photo) / Europa League Last 16 Draw, See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.