Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? (1623 Views)

Why Am I Obsessed With The Female Body? / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Samuelgr8: 12:18pm On May 26, 2018
Some women can be very funny. I don’t actually blame guys who use women and dump them. Back in school,my friend used to say that women are fish brain. I used to think that was uncool but now I think I actually believe him. I was raised by my parents to treat women nice. I have five sisters and I treat them like queens.

So two years ago,I met Doreen. We used to be class mates during our ND days. I met her on my way back from Kano from a business trip. She worked at the airport as a Cleaner. I couldn’t believe that this smart girl who I used to admire in school then was just an airport cleaner. I was elated when she called my name as I got out of the airport toilet where she was working that day. It took a while for me to recognize her. I took her no and called her later on. She told me how she dropped out of school cos she didn’t have the money then. She also got pregnant for some guy who ended up using her and dumping her once her baby was born.I was so sorry for her.

I didn’t plan to but I discovered that I still admired her and I kind of was happy when she said she wasn’t dating anyone. She and I reconnected over the next few months. I helped her financially. I helped her put her daughter who was three years old in a good school. I got her a better job as an admin assistant with a friend’s connection. We were talking about her returning back to school to complete her education. She got in school the following year and I helped her financially all the way. Though we were dating,we agreed no sx until marriage. She had suffered a lot from her baby daddy and wanted to wait until marriage before doing it again with any man. I was fine with that. It was hard I must admit cos Doreen is very pretty and sxy. We used to kiss and cuddle and most times it took a lot to stop me from going further.

In February this year,I started to notice some strange attitude from Doreen. I thought it was the pressure from school and having to work at the same time. I asked her to quit working and I promised to take care of her schooling and her daughter all through. I just wanted to make her happy. What I didn’t know was that.....Read and leave your comments on full story on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/are-women-really-fish-brain-or-am-i-obsessed-about-her/
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Beke2020: 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
Watch it young man before you regret it again
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Samuelgr8: 1:27am On May 31, 2018
hnnn
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Beke2020: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by andray12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
d guy na mosquito brain im get i swear undecided
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by pafo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
You want our opinions but you cannot post the full story here. La click la ....
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Auladimeji(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2018
:PYou are a learner cheesy

In February this year,I started to notice some strange attitude from Doreen. I thought it was the pressure from school and having to work at the same time. I asked her to quit working and I promised to take care of her schooling and her daughter all through. I just wanted to make her happy. What I didn’t know was that her baby daddy was back in the picture. How he managed to convince her to come back to him beats me. I mean,Doreen was screwing this guy while she told me she wanted to wait until marriage. I didn’t believe until I showed up in her place unannounced one night and met the guy there. I mean,in the apartment that I paid rent for. The guy kicked me out and told me never to come near his ‘family’ again.
I felt so stupid. I felt used. I was angry but I consoled myself and started to move on. I didn’t hear from Doreen again until last month. Apparently,the guy had deceived her again and dumped her again. She called me crying hysterically. Her daughter was sick and admitted. She didn’t have the money for the bills. I didn’t want to listen to her but her daughter whom I love was my weakness. So I sent her 50k. Thank God,the little girl got better and she is back trying to beg me and ask me to give her a second chance.
While I admit that there may be something wrong with me for still being in love with this girl,my head tells me t run and never take her back. She has been begging and crying. she showed up at my place three days ago. In the night. She came with her daughter whom she knows I cannot say no to. She stayed by the gate until 11.30 pm. Begging and crying. I allowed her in that night cos of the little girl. She spent the night in my place. And in the night,Doreen came to me and I made love to her for the first time. I probably couldn’t resist,she actually tried and she seduced me. God,I am sunk,I missed her and I am deeply in love I cant help myself. I think she knows that too.
This girl knows I have a soft spot for her but how could she do what she did to me? How could I possibly take her back without the fear that she could possibly go back to that guy again. I mean,clearly,she has feelings for the guy or why else will she go back to him? She says she was stupid and the guy told her lies that he wanted to be a responsible father to his daughter if only she took him back. So that’s why she took him back only for him to run off again just two months after.
Now,I have to be honest. I love Doreen. I love her daughter like she mine. She has the prettiest dimples. I cant wait to have a daughter like her. But can anyone really advice me here? I don’t want to be a laughing stock. I need to be sure that I am not the fish brain here. What do I do? Please advise m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2018
The heart wants what it wants.

Whatever rocks your boat.
Only the inexperienced in love matters will insult you for what they perceive as a sissy attitude but I understand how you feel perfectly.

If you are my blood relation, I for done disown you since sha.
Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by hector1046(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Auladimeji:

In February this year,I started to notice some strange attitude from Doreen. I thought it was the pressure from school and having to work at the same time. I asked her to quit working and I promised to take care of her schooling and her daughter all through. I just wanted to make her happy. What I didn’t know was that her baby daddy was back in the picture. How he managed to convince her to come back to him beats me. I mean,Doreen was screwing this guy while she told me she wanted to wait until marriage. I didn’t believe until I showed up in her place unannounced one night and met the guy there. I mean,in the apartment that I paid rent for. The guy kicked me out and told me never to come near his ‘family’ again.
I felt so stupid. I felt used. I was angry but I consoled myself and started to move on. I didn’t hear from Doreen again until last month. Apparently,the guy had deceived her again and dumped her again. She called me crying hysterically. Her daughter was sick and admitted. She didn’t have the money for the bills. I didn’t want to listen to her but her daughter whom I love was my weakness. So I sent her 50k. Thank God,the little girl got better and she is back trying to beg me and ask me to give her a second chance.
While I admit that there may be something wrong with me for still being in love with this girl,my head tells me t run and never take her back. She has been begging and crying. she showed up at my place three days ago. In the night. She came with her daughter whom she knows I cannot say no to. She stayed by the gate until 11.30 pm. Begging and crying. I allowed her in that night cos of the little girl. She spent the night in my place. And in the night,Doreen came to me and I made love to her for the first time. I probably couldn’t resist,she actually tried and she seduced me. God,I am sunk,I missed her and I am deeply in love I cant help myself. I think she knows that too.
This girl knows I have a soft spot for her but how could she do what she did to me? How could I possibly take her back without the fear that she could possibly go back to that guy again. I mean,clearly,she has feelings for the guy or why else will she go back to him? She says she was stupid and the guy told her lies that he wanted to be a responsible father to his daughter if only she took him back. So that’s why she took him back only for him to run off again just two months after.
Now,I have to be honest. I love Doreen. I love her daughter like she mine. She has the prettiest dimples. I cant wait to have a daughter like her. But can anyone really advice me here? I don’t want to be a laughing stock. I need to be sure that I am not the fish brain here. What do I do? Please advise m
hmmmm.... nice nollywood drama, if this story has any truth my friend, I want you to wake up from your slumber. The dog will surely go back to its vomit but wait a munites! Are u with your senses at all I'm sorry if that sound harsh but the truth is she ain't worth it, the writing is on wall, your choice
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
OP.......I suspect that Old woman from your Village. She's wirelessly messing with your brain xemistry. Fyi the baby daddy is STILL in the picture. Go and kill your self .
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Kinggnicole(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Auladimeji:

Seun you should pay these guys... lol
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
This one brain is fried o.
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Auladimeji:

twas cool to read-up without clicking that link... OP lol
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Adasun(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Op mark my word,when the baby daddy appear again,they are gonna fuc.k and would continue bleeping.

The problem is u woun't listen.u are even ready to train another man's child.
Smh. Ur mother really trained a simp.
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? by Samuelgr8: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2018
hmnnnnn
Adasun:
Op mark my word,when the baby daddy appear again,they are gonna fuc.k and would continue bleeping.

The problem is u woun't listen.u are even ready to train another man's child.
Smh. Ur mother really trained a simp.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Brings White Lady Home..... / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) / How I Saved A Woman From Being Duped (LESSON TO LEARN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.