Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold (15408 Views)

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Blamelesscompas(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
Dubai work visa with repayment plan and deed of agreement

Italian visa procurement with deed of agreement

Canadian admission with visa guidance

I buy greendot moneypak at 215/$1 $100 denominations and above only

Credit unions needed for same day phone call balance transfer(not md,billpay or ach)

White Sands federal cu el paso texas needed for $1k p2p trf new/old

Moving personal checks,not a4 but printed directly from hardcopy of the account.
P.S you pay for the shipping cost to your drop address.payment is not to me but to dispatcher.
Im the direct mover
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by LadyHeaven(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2018
There is this guinness advert about a daddy and his baby girl bonding over football whilst trying to cheer him up the soundtrack used sounded like something cooked and rendered by Simi, if it was, the girl is fre**ing dope gan, and i need that track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Mufasa27(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2018
If it's not BURNA BOY, then I don't f*cking care.
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2018
Songwriter?

No songwriter among Nigeria's current bunch of artistes.

Simi needs to travel to Benue to sit at Bongos Ikwe's feet to learn how to write songs.

She could also seek out Adam Young (Owl City) for some pointers.
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by BlackHatNaija: 8:44pm On May 26, 2018
omoadeleye:

which body and soul her song is penetrating?
Yours
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by godwin120alex: 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
I concur Simiola is good
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by kclem(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2018
Simi is very talented girl, she study and harmonized each sounds good in studio. I like is idea. She is also sound engineer
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by kclem(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2018
Some people don't really know what the music us all about. Alot has to be note before you analyses the music.
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Thewesterner(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2018
Seezzy:
Very true! Her song writing ability, blending of pidgin with Yoruba and English, her use of African sounds (especially the Shekere), and her voice is top notch. I'll continue to say this: Simi is a breath of fresh air to the Nigerian music industry. In a long time, I haven't listened to any Nigerian musician's album without skipping few tracks. But with Simi's "Simisola", I don't because the tracks are lovely!

Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Damilare65(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
LadyHeaven:
There is this guinness advert about a daddy and his baby girl bonding over football whilst trying to cheer him up the soundtrack used sounded like something cooked and rendered by Simi, if it was, the girl is fre**ing dope gan, and i need that track

remind me . that's the song title

listen to 'one kain' and hip hop hurray

thank me later
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Blecool(f): 5:18am On May 27, 2018
I'm not surprised though..I've been expecting him to say this but it was so taking too long..but gbam..he don talk am at last
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by LadyHeaven(f): 9:04am On May 27, 2018
Damilare65:

remind me . that's the song title

listen to 'one kain' and hip hop hurray

thank me later

Oshe dear

1 Like

Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by newjosboy: 9:44am On May 27, 2018
post=67907500:
Adekunle Gold is a brilliant writer but Simi is a soulful writer.

Simi's songs will penetrate your body and soul.

I believe you
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by newjosboy: 9:46am On May 27, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Songwriter?

No songwriter among Nigeria's current bunch of artistes.

Simi needs to travel to Benue to sit at Bongos Ikwe's feet to learn how to write songs.

She could also seek out Adam Young (Owl City) for some pointers.
Enemy of progress
Re: Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold by Yankiss(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2018
actiondrilling:
Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold says colleague, Simi is better than him as a song writer.

Adekunle Gold disclosed this to fans at his album listening on Friday.

According to him, Simi has a hand in every song he has released, adding that she must validate his songs before he puts it out.

“Any song I write and Simi does not validate I don’t put out.

“Every single I’ve released Simi has a hand in it. She is a better song writer than me and I say this all the time.
“So, if she says no I agree, I have learnt so much from her.”
Meanwhile, both artistes are yet to validate or deny reports of them dating.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/simi-is-better-than-me-as-song-writer.html

This is the kind of confession that suggests bedroom intoxication.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Covers Tushmagazine (Photos) / Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls / The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.