Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls (15414 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy Tells Laycon What To Do About Erica / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Aygem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Popular rapper and singer, Laycon has gone philosophical in the aftermath of the release of his visual effort, 'Fall For Me'.

The Big Brother Naija winner apparently referring to trolls and those who run down one's craft averred that they derive pleasure in pulling down the intellectual work of others.

THE VENT REPUBLIC reports that Laycon in a tweet-thread advised the recipient of such animosity on steps to take.

He wrote:

"Okay so lemme tell you guys something about people who come online to devalue you or your hard work. I opine that they derive some form of pleasure or accomplishment from doing that. That's the only logical reason. So what do you as a person do...?"

"You pray for them, you thank God for giving you purpose and for using you as a tool to satisfy some other people's appetite. You appreciate the fact that your existence makes these people have some form of accomplishment even if it is misguided."

"You don't pay attention to them. You just keep doing you and keep motivating yourself. You'll keep growing and your growth will keep fueling their negativity. But your prayers for them will hopefully help them find happiness in the joy of others. Me I don drop video, abeg stream."

THE VENT REPUBLIC recalls that Laycon, smarting from winning the popular reality show, Big Brother Naija had since gone on to establish himself as a versatile musical artiste with his released singles 'Wagwan' and 'Fall For Me' topping the charts and doing well with numbers.

He recently released the video for 'Fall For Me' and this has generated positive reviews from music fans.
https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/15/what-you-should-do-to-online-trolls-laycon/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Keep on trending ogbeni

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Aygem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Keep on trending ogbeni
He will be on their faces for a long time.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Sermon1: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Aygem:
Popular rapper and singer, Laycon has gone philosophical in the aftermath of the release of his visual effort, 'Fall For Me'.

The Big Brother Naija winner apparently referring to trolls and those who run down one's craft averred that they derive pleasure in pulling down the intellectual work of others.

THE VENT REPUBLIC reports that Laycon in a tweet-thread advised the recipient of such animosity on steps to take.

He wrote:

"Okay so lemme tell you guys something about people who come online to devalue you or your hard work. I opine that they derive some form of pleasure or accomplishment from doing that. That's the only logical reason. So what do you as a person do...?"

"You pray for them, you thank God for giving you purpose and for using you as a tool to satisfy some other people's appetite. You appreciate the fact that your existence makes these people have some form of accomplishment even if it is misguided."

"You don't pay attention to them. You just keep doing you and keep motivating yourself. You'll keep growing and your growth will keep fueling their negativity. But your prayers for them will hopefully help them find happiness in the joy of others. Me I don drop video, abeg stream."

THE VENT REPUBLIC recalls that Laycon, smarting from winning the popular reality show, Big Brother Naija had since gone on to establish himself as a versatile musical artiste with his released singles 'Wagwan' and 'Fall For Me' topping the charts and doing well with numbers.

He recently released the video for 'Fall For Me' and this has generated positive reviews from music fans.

Read more on https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/15/what-you-should-do-to-online-trolls-laycon/
Okay, make I go watch his new video sef.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by tonyluyi1985: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wise words from the icon himself! He will soon be established as the next big thing to come out of Nigeria

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by merits(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
cool
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Trash!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Jestin: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
I will not lie because I want to place high value on you. Laycon nor sabi sing

22 Likes

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Akpuobi1: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Trolls are being honest to you na, your muzik no sweet joor grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by PussyKing(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
I will Tinubu started life life Laycon rather than looting public funds angry

Its well sha

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
"You don't pay attention to them. You just keep doing you and keep motivating yourself. You'll keep growing and your growth will keep fueling their negativity. But your prayers for them will hopefully help them find happiness in the joy of other

Typical example of a troll below......
Imagine what someone is saying concerning a 6 month old innocent baby.
Online trolls,, May God have mercy on una souls one by one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
We Said this before here few times.
We remember few weeks ago when Igwe said the same thing Laycos is saying down.
And same with Tboss.....

.......Trolls left hateful comments under her post, mocking her child and referring to the child as ''ugly.''
For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Looking at the video is just so touching!
It brings tears to your eyes.
Boss Lady, (We hope you see this post),

Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but miserable losers in life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by BruncleZuma: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Matheusmartin: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Popular singer and rapper indeed.. sad

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825768:
Reading

OPATA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by slimmax: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
good guy

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by merits(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
I won't pray for them I will even gun them down if they dare me.i don't tolerate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by thatsleepboy1: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
mtcheeeew
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Keep on trending ogbeni

Omo Ologo cool

5 Likes

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Well said

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Or you could just prove them wrong by not being a wack artiste.

1 Like

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
tonyluyi1985:
Wise words from the icon himself! He will soon be established as the next big thing to come out of Nigeria

FACT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2P_vjYXisI
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
That's exactly like me.
Basically insults and trolls from faceless and people i don't know online never hurts me, i take every comment i see online literally as cruise, or something i should just laugh over. losers online can never make me sad about myself!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by designgoodze: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos) / Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold / PHOTOS : Whoooooa !!! Kim Kardashian’s Hips Have Never Looked So Wide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.