Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses (11668 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos / Favourite Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by sexdoll: 11:10pm On May 27, 2018
once you start sports betting, you will lose all your emotional attachment to any particular football club.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2018
spartoo:
Some of us get devastated when our favourite team loses a match, football specifically. Yeah! I used to feel same way.. would even lose appetite until I had these thoughts;

1. It's not my father's property
2. The footballers don't even know me
3. The footballers get paid win or draw, but I don't get a dime
4. It's just a game: nobody died
5. Next season would be better

Recite these mantra each time your favorite team loses, club or country and trust me, you'd be fine.

Loooool
With Betway NG
Every day is a happy day.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by FirstClassGrad: 3:13am On May 28, 2018
spartoo:
Some of us get devastated when our favourite team loses a match, football specifically. Yeah! I used to feel same way.. would even lose appetite until I had these thoughts;

1. It's not my father's property
2. The footballers don't even know me
3. The footballers get paid win or draw, but I don't get a dime
4. It's just a game: nobody died
5. Next season would be better

Recite these mantra each time your favorite team loses, club or country and trust me, you'd be fine.

Did that for arsenal, 13years nothing changed, nothing was better.
I had to quit 2 weeks ago
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 7:08am On May 28, 2018
Abiodunspectre:

Loooool
With Betway NG
Every day is a happy day.

Wetin you go talk before? No be business you dey do?
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by bakayokoko: 3:28am On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How village people look at you when you start to "shine".

Their general secretary will be like "should I tell this one what we are planning for him or not?"

SOME WEEKS AGO, SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season/2902 <<< GAVE THE HOUSE 100K TO SHARE. MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD APPOINTED A CERTAIN OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO TO SHARE THE MONEY TO 100 SELECTED MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD (1K EACH PERSON). OJUOLAPE TAIWO ENDED UP NOT FUNDING ALL THE PEOPLE SELECTED. INFACT, OUT OF THE 100 HE FUNDED LESS THAN 40 PEOPLE. POCKETING OVER 60,000 NAIRA. ALOT OF MEMBERS COMPLAINED OF NOT RECEIVING THEIR OWN SHARE BUT OJUOLAPE TAIWO CLAIMED HE HAS DISBURSED THE FUNDS TO PEOPLE SELECTED. MEMBERS OF THAT THREAD REQUESTED HE POST THE LIST OF THOSE HE SENT MONEY TO BUT ALEXISTAIWO REFUSED TO UPLOAD THE LIST. HE WAS ALSO ASKED TO UPLOAD HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT TO PROVE HE REALLY SENT MONEY TO 100 PEOPLE WHICH HE PROMISED TO UPLOAD BUT UPTIL NOW WE ARE YET TO SEE ANY COGENT EVIDENCE. TABBAZ HAS ALSO ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE THE LIST OF THOSE HE FUNDED BUT HE IGNORED HIM AND H BEEN ABUSIVE AND ARROGANT TO MEMBERS OF FOOTBALL BETTING THREAD.

OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER. NO MEMBER OF NAIRALAND SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!

SOME OF HIS DETAILS:

OJUOLAPE TAIWO
KEYSTONE BANK

ONE OF HIS NUMEROUS MONIKER: https://www.nairaland.com/baschweinsteiger

HE HAS DEACTIVATED HIS FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNT.

BEWARE OF OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Great Being First African To Manage NBA Club - Nigerian, Masai Ujiri / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.