Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (57380 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by CDCEO001: 7:55am On May 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nicklaus619(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
chysam:

Are you one?

Stop sounding uneducated and grow up. Common sense should tell u those things u watch are nothing but fictions. Na ya type dey cry while watching movies grin you take these things to serious
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Deltatoto: 8:05am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:
After watching too many money ritual movies of this dude, I just can't stop suspecting his source of wealth angry

I may be wrong though!
where did you drop ur sence
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Diso60090(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2018
CDCEO001:

Did I say something bad against someone?

Yes you did

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Bestman111(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2018
Yea.
dominique:
He resembles Dino in that photo
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by aaadaji: 8:23am On May 27, 2018
a very simple man.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Minemrys: 8:25am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:
After watching too many money ritual movies of this dude, I just can't stop suspecting his source of wealth angry

I may be wrong though!
kai nigerians. Lol.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by akhimself234: 8:36am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

YES, you're wrong. He is into legit business.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by MPESA(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2018
Kobicove:
I hope he did not do money ritual to get the money he used to buy this car grin
Bro that man has a lots in his fleets, thou I think he deal on autos too.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by PrincessB1(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry, never knew pot belly was a moniker. grin
L grin Lz, can't stop laughing
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2018
He is aging gracefully.
Kanayo is actually a very cool guy in nature. Maybe he has changed since he got political appointment.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Jimbadly: 8:54am On May 27, 2018
winterfell007:

babe Jesus!! I need to meet u and divine beauty. you are one i'm dreaming of. mehn! see sexual healing!!!

Bro, if you really think that's her picture in the profile, then you got another think coming.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Auxtin85(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

Let's talk please
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by pedrilo: 9:23am On May 27, 2018
Erudite professor, kpuo num oyibo
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by HomeOfMe(f): 9:43am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!
Those moves are just make-believe,acting. And secondly,he worked or still working as a special assistant to the gov of his state.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by bionixs: 9:56am On May 27, 2018
247frolicboss:
Nollywood actor Kanayo O Kanayo switched up on us with a purple everything; even with his ride!

http://newshelm.ng/photo-kanayo-o-kanayo-rocks-matching-outfit-with-his-car/

blood money oooo!
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by chysam: 10:23am On May 27, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Stop sounding uneducated and grow up. Common sense should tell u those things u watch are nothing but fictions. Na ya type dey cry while watching movies grin you take these things to serious

I am one,that is the only reason why I needed to know. Your answer should have been either yes or no,but you decided to release album instead sounding highly uneducated doing so.

I will spare you once,anymore ranting I wlll use you for ritual purpose and enlarge my financial boundary.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by hurlaryinkah(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian men and potbelly are like 5&6. Age gracefully ohhhhh!

So,white people no dey get potbelly?
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by ikezudon(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2018
if i see this man for road i go still fear to shake am grin grin grin grin grin

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by IdakwoChris: 10:56am On May 27, 2018
Blood money is not giving money again oo... It is now Glo's Professor Johnbull
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by kaliboi94(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2018
dominique:
He resembles Dino in that photo
hope u even kniw dino?
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by shaun22: 11:02am On May 27, 2018
chief of blood money gang � though.... but trying to expose all the blood sucking ritualist in our society. yes boss!!
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nicklaus619(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2018
chysam:

I am one,that is the only reason why I needed to know. Your answer should have been either yes or no,but you decided to release album instead sounding highly uneducated doing so.

I will spare you once,anymore ranting I wlll use you for ritual purpose and enlarge my financial boundary.

Lols is either u are an A-list actor. Or u just watch too many Nigeria movies. Dream on chief grin
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by chuckjonesautos: 12:54pm On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

Lol! I understand you bros. Lol!
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Timagex(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2018
Wait...kanayo has a Bentley? shocked shocked shocked shocked did he do one of those film rituals for real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=67917403][/quote]

Just so u know, i am your Ancestor
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2018
Budex40:

Just so u know, i am your Ancestor

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Kabaka100: 2:30pm On May 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Looking good

Lord make me very wealthy. AMEN!

Me self, I go dress oooooo wink

He has already reserved u with iur own nfinite wealth, but u have reach out and take it so it manifests into reality. What's the catch of taking ur wealth?
Ask ur self:

-- how do I use my time productively
--what kind of project am I or want to get involved in that will make me money
--how much much information do I have and how am I using these information to my great advantage

---and etc

Think about all these points and roll with it and u bet u will get that money big time
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
Kabaka100:

He has already reserved u with iur own nfinite wealth, but u have reach out and take it so it manifests into reality. What's the catch of taking ur wealth?
Ask ur self:

-- how do I use my time productively
--what kind of project am I or want to get involved in that will make me money
--how much much information do I have and how am I using these information to my great advantage

---and etc

Think about all these points and roll with it and u bet u will get that money big time
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Charly68: 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
The proff,you have paid your dues in theater art..enjoy your life my brother
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by DCONE1(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!
I love you
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Kabaka100: 12:22am On May 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmmmm

U no believe me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi Pays Ned Nwoko A Courtesy Visit; Endorses His Malaria Project (Pix, Video) / Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.