Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (4852 Views)

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Cannicus: 6:11pm On May 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
There are the good eggs and the bad eggs here. It’s up to you to be wise and choose who you pick as friends. By now you should know the foolish ones here And it’d be totally your fault if you fall into the wrong company. I’ve been friends offline with a very few romanceladers for as long as four years and I don’t regret interacting with any of them. We are still very good friends till now and I can beat my brèasts and say that if our friendship would ever turn sour(highly unlikely), nobody would come here to reveal details about me or what happened. I love my Nairaland friends smiley

Add me to your list na. I promise you won't regret it. kiss
Re: , by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
There are the good eggs and the bad eggs here. It’s up to you to be wise and choose who you pick as friends. By now you should know the foolish ones here And it’d be totally your fault if you fall into the wrong company. I’ve been friends offline with a very few romanceladers for as long as four years and I don’t regret interacting with any of them. We are still very good friends till now and I can beat my chest and say that if our friendship would ever turn sour(highly unlikely), nobody would come here to reveal details about me or what happened. I love my Nairaland friends smiley
Hmmm
Re: , by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
Nickijoy:
What!!!! I know oteri ooo
Good evening..
Re: , by igetjoyfromthis: 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
There are the good eggs and the bad eggs here. It’s up to you to be wise and choose who you pick as friends. By now you should know the foolish ones here And it’d be totally your fault if you fall into the wrong company. I’ve been friends offline with a very few romanceladers for as long as four years and I don’t regret interacting with any of them. We are still very good friends till now and I can beat my chest and say that if our friendship would ever turn sour(highly unlikely), nobody would come here to reveal details about me or what happened. I love my Nairaland friends smiley

hmmmmmmmmm, at that boldtype, I am sure some fvcking has taken place grin
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Good evening..
Good evening... how was your day??
Re: , by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 28, 2018
Nickijoy:
Good evening... how was your day??
My day was kind of slow though, probably because I'm not feeling fine...
And how was yours too?
Re: , by cuvox(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2018
op, you done take your drugs this evening?
Re: , by ultimate77(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
NIKKYJOY

Hmmmmmm

DRINKLIMCA

HMMMMMM

Make una go whatsap o... Here no no be una thread o... Make I no expose una o. Hmmm
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
My day was kind of slow though, probably because I'm not feeling fine...
And how was yours too?
Oh dear...i need you to be fine biko
Re: , by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
Nickijoy:
Oh dear...i need you to be fine biko
Thanks i will be fine..
You saw my message?
Re: , by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
cuvox:
op, you done take your drugs this evening?
Yes but my brother, sickness nor good oh..
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks i will be fine.. You saw my message?
Just replied you now..
Re: , by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
Nickijoy:
Just replied you now..
Cool... See you on the other side..
Re: , by Deltayankeeboi: 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
enemies and backstabbers on nairaland? on a faceless forum? lol. . . i am still trying to imagine the scenario. . . attaching emotions to nairaland??

even the founder of nairaland himself does not attach this kind of reality to this forum as some of you users do.

the problem is spending too much time on nairaland has done shiit to most of y'all in ways you don't even realize.

take a break. . . get busy.

this place is just a figment of the owner's imagination.

please to whomever it may concern you really need to take a chill pill from all these nairaland popularity and reality attachment to it. it isn't real.

it's funny even those you think you have beef with and have taken notice of does not even care shiit or even remembers your user id.

i gat 99 problems but i can't for the least imagine common internet enemies and backstabbers being one grin have fun, enjoy it while it lasts and let it go. Quit taking this place serious. It is a faceless forum. Nobody cares smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by DopeAngel(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
Re: , by idonhammer: 12:15am On May 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: , by Jtmanager(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saintsammurai:
This is a letter to a romance lander,, though it's a general issue but i feel that i can help save at least a romancelander...

Dear romancelander...

Don't ever make the mistake of taking romancelanders as friends offline or online apart from nairaland...

I have been in this forum since 2007 and i can confidently tell you that romancelanderz are backstabber, they will laugh with you in your presence but stab your heart in your absence.

This is why i have never sent any romncelander a pm for many years..

The last romancelander i pm was kashybaby aka trap queen and that was in 2014..

The rest at which i regretted was chikita..

See so many of them here will say to me, saint saint, prophet how are you?

They pretend to get my back and like me but in reality they diss me behind my back...

Listen have you not wondered that your so called friends in romance land are the ones giving likes to those that attack you...

But they pretend to support you...

Amarabae thread today has made me to understand that there are no true friends in romance land..

You go contrary to their opinion today and they wish you death, they gives likes and shares to your haters and secretly urge your enemies to disgrace you...

So my dear new comer or old timer..

Do not deceive yourself, that boy or lady in your Facebook or what sapp that is a romance lander will stab you in your back when the both of you get into misunderstanding. .

Like me, i know who they are, so when they come into my mention saying saint saint, i just smh and say to myself, why is this fake lady calling my moniker?

My brother and sister be wise,, there are no true friends in romance land...

Be wise!!!!
Afa
Msg me if u come online
Re: , by milemimi93(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please oo.. I am new on this platform.
I want to know, do these likes And shares on nairaland really pay bills?
I have seen people here fight over it..
Secondly, why take nairaland beef serious?
I don't have a friend on nairaland nor enemy.

I don't give a damn who's hating on Mimi. Sh!t doesn't bring dough into my pocket.
If it ain't bout guap I ain't involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married For 10yrs But Never Seen My Husband D**k / Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) / I'm 18 And Might Like a 34 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.