Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (4571 Views)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
This afternoon I came back from a long journey and wanted to rest.

It was during this sleep that a spirit minister to me that my wife is a romancelander and I was given the perfect description.

To all the ladies on Romanceland, if you know you fit into this description kindly pm... I don't know the kind of spirit sha. Maybe na spirit of love or lust.
The image below is the perfect description of what I saw

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
mtcheewew
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Goodluck in your search.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by ObioratheBully: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad

Romanceland ehn..

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
dryyansh1:
This afternoon I came back from a long journey and wanted to rest.

It was during this sleep that a spirit minister to me that my wife is a romancelander and I was given the perfect description.

To all the ladies on Romanceland, if you know you fit into this description kindly pm... I don't know the kind of spirit sha. Maybe na spirit of love or lust.
The image below is the perfect description of what I saw
hmmmmm

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided
don't derail Pls
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by kinggogo: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by UrWorstNitemare: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=54pt]K[/size]
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by henrydadon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin
please introduce me to your weed dealer he seem to have some very good weed

7 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Tafari1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:
angry
gbenu ẹ sọ hun

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
gbenu ẹ sọ hun
sad

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
;-\ angry;-\
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Bossontop(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by MrCork: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
mtcheewew

^^^^spirit. ..they all ways say mtwchewe undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by CentaurXX: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=30pt]K. [/size]
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by Enybliss(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
weed
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by udemejack(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
weed is not good for you

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Y u no google search am nw undecided
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:
angry
I think your head is not correct bro Are you a lady? Did I call you sad

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
weed
I heard you've got a flat yansh and breast like full stop. Don't be jealous

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y u no google search am nw undecided
Do you have the required attributes? I can see you gat front, how about back?
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
weed
undecided

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2016
freesinzu:

sad
If I say you are stupid now, you will think it's an insult
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Berlynn:
;-\ angry;-\
Hello bae grin The only girl that fits the description. Your lips look edible wink
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by OhMyG0d: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Wake up. It's morning already.
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by dryyansh1(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
mtcheewew
She's jealous cos she no get asset grin
Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by freesinzu(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I think your head is not correct bro Are you a lady? Did I call you sad

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) by RENOWNED2(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Those Are Some Nice Nikes Shes Wearing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyoncé Channels Yoruba Goddess Osun During Her 2017 Grammy Performance / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.