Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway (3439 Views)

Between Canada And America Which One Is The Best For Relocation / Between Germany And Norway / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Ojemedad: 4:12am On May 27, 2018
Main reason of wanting to Travel is for hustling but of course I will use student visa, which of these countries allows one to stay and work after studies with about 4m in account.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 5:43am On May 27, 2018
lol. if you know whats good for you, use your 4m to do something with your life in nigeria..i told you..lol

2 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by abuhusna1: 6:20am On May 27, 2018
aonag:
lol. if you know whats good for you, use your 4m to do something with your life in nigeria..i told you..lol
The money go finish for naija and you will regret not traveling out please move if you can. Go to Germany and do msc

4 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 6:26am On May 27, 2018
abuhusna1:

The money go finish for naija and you will regret not traveling out please move if you can. Go to Germany and do msc

lol. ok oo.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2018
@ op, if you have up to three years work experience, you are single and less than 30, apply for Canada permanent resident (PR) visa through the express entry route. Note that your work experience must fall under NOC A, B or O.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by smoothvee(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2018
abuhusna1:

Op this guy is right

1 Like

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Robbin7(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2018
codebrew85:
@ op, if you have up to three years work experience, you are single and less than 30, apply for Canada permanent resident (PR) visa through the express entry route. Note that your work experience must fall under NOC A, B or O.
How can I apply for this please Links and more info. Thank you.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2018
start here ---> https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#67031165
Robbin7:
How can I apply for this please Links and more info. Thank you.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2018
aonag:

See Aboki advise sha, To waste his hard earned income on what exactly? With all this ban here and ban here. You think everyone must think and act like you. You just will always show jealousy in everything you do. make the guy go Europe e don day vex u . na wa..

3 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Ojemedad: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
codebrew85:
I am just 30 now, no experience
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Ojemedad: 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
aonag:

Bro you can never discourage me, I need advise and support.
If you are in Nigeria you will know the country holds no future for the youth except you are the son of a politician or very wealthy parents.

4 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
Ojemedad:

Bro you can never discourage me, I need advise and support.
If you are in Nigeria you will know the country holds no future for the youth except you are the son of a politician or very wealthy parents.

ok o. thats alwats the excuse but its ok bros..
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 27, 2018
gimakon:

See Aboki advise sha, To waste his hard earned income on what exactly? With all this ban here and ban here. You think everyone must think and act like you. You just will always show jealousy in everything you do. make the guy go Europe e don day vex u . na wa..

lmao.. i only gave him the best advice he can get. if your plan is to "hustle" in europe, then he is better off using his money in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2018
aonag:

lmao.. i only gave him the best advice he can get. if your plan is to "hustle" in europe, then he is better off using his money in nigeria

Lekwa onye n'enye advise, so this one you gave to you looks like an advice? When he can do Msc Outside nigeria and get a better job maybe in an oil servicing company abi wetin...Or So he should go to Europe Empty handed? make em day beg for streets of Europe ? when he can use the same cash, get settled and then work hard towards sending that amount of money back home? Him way use sense get 4m inside em account, u take am for imbecile_ abi wetin? How do u even rate people? You no day wish people well, just yourself... I do not need a prophet to temme, just day. You really no be am. Very dissapointed sad

4 Likes

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
gimakon:

Lekwa onye n'enye advise, so this one you gave to you looks like an advice? When he can do Msc Outside nigeria and get a better job maybe in an oil servicing company abi wetin...Or So he should go to Europe Empty handed? make em day beg for streets of Europe ? when he can use the same cash, get settled and then work hard towards sending that amount of money back home? Him way use sense get 4m inside em account, u take am for imbecile_ abi wetin? How do u even rate people? You no day wish people well, just yourself... I do not need a prophet to temme, just day. You really no be am. Very dissapointed sad

sigh... ok.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Mcslize: 10:06pm On May 27, 2018
Ojemedad:

I am just 30 now, no experience

Bro what course did you study in your under grad? If u do not have any work experience, and u studied an Engineering course ,then Australia is your best bet.
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Ojemedad: 11:46pm On May 27, 2018
Mcslize:

Bro what course did you study in your under grad? If u do not have any work experience, and u studied an Engineering course ,then Australia is your best bet.
I studied Geoscience, 2.1
Please give me more info about it
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by industrialchemi: 12:16am On May 28, 2018
aonag:

You are just a hater. He should stay back in Nigeria??. OP, better enter Germany if u wan Study because they are giving free tuition. Me sef will be leaving this year by God’s Grace. Still learning the language.

1 Like

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by chigo4u: 12:37am On May 28, 2018
US, Canada, Norway in that order.. btw how did you get the 4m?
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 5:48am On May 28, 2018
chigo4u:
US, Canada, Norway in that order.. btw how did you get the 4m?

he got it in Germany and the US

1 Like

Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Mcslize: 7:07am On May 28, 2018
Ojemedad:

I studied Geoscience, 2.1
Please give me more info about it

Kindly follow this thread. Every info is there. Read 0-10 page of the part 1. Then continue from part 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Julybornbaby28: 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
Please I need help to pass IELTS. I don't mind being added to a WhatsApp study group.Thanks.08135985358
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
Julybornbaby28:
Please I need help to pass IELTS. I don't mind being added to a WhatsApp study group.Thanks.08135985358

Have you tried to do something like typing "IELTS past questions" in Google? A quick search i did gave me something like this

http://ieltsliz.com/recent-ielts-questions-and-topics/
https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/sample-test-questions
Re: Between Canada, Germany, US And Norway by frankmoney(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
USA

(1) (Reply)

Cambodia? ? ? / Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It? / Cheapest Flight To America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.