Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? (1042 Views)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / Is It Proper To Marry Your Age Mate? / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by MrAwesome001(m): 4:15am On May 27, 2018
I'm Mr Awesome, I met this girl on campus when I was a 100 level student, I fell in Love with her and tried wooing her over. She refused and kept giving me reasons. At my 300 level, she finally accepted, now we've graduated and I'm madly so in love with her. We are age mates but she looks a lot younger. Is there anything wrong with marrying her?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by ubunja(m): 4:22am On May 27, 2018
women age faster than men. a 30 yr old woman looks like a 40 yr old man.
the woman you marry when you're both 20 will look like your sister when you both hit 30 and look like your mother when you both hit 45.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Nabiss(m): 4:41am On May 27, 2018
This question is not necessary cause some men even marry women that r older, now ur woman is ur age mate nd she look young too, what do u want to confirm

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Kobicove(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2018
How many times will you people ask this question on Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by pyyxxaro: 6:49am On May 27, 2018
Kobicove:
How many times will you people ask this question on Nairaland? undecided

3 times sad
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Amarabae(f): 6:54am On May 27, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I have seen marriages where the woman is far older than the man.
Age is just a number
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by DEIFIED(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2018
If you dont marry your age mate, who are you going to marry, your mother's age mate?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by emmyclassic(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2018
Hmmmm.. Same age, to five years younger or older are all your age mate if you don't know
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2018
Na madly in love una go chop...

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by rex444(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2018
I dont see anything wrong in it...the understanding tends to be mutual .
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Les: 10:32am On May 27, 2018
I pray make this kind love no catch me, shocked shocked we go make me graduate today, de talk marriage tomorrow, Oluwa, I bind and cast this kind Mumu love! angry angry angry Op, go for your masters! angry angry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Apina(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2018
Theres nothing wrong in doing that, if u love her u can go ahead
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 27, 2018
it's depends op
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! / Screenshot Your Phone And I'll Tell You The Name !!!!! / FRSC Past Question AND Answer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.