Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage (32782 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Mide Martins, fine woman.

Kudos to you, Sir!
Thank God you don't listen to the likes of some nairalanders that speak ill of marriage.
i said u should marry me and stop selling soap, i will take care of everything.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by SoapQueen(f): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
dancok:
i said u should marry me and stop selling soap, i will take care of everything.

The last thing I'd do is to stop my hustle for any man.

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Jabarzee(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
the amount of movie directors that would have chop this girl ehn,dem no born her papa well make she say she dey faithful to this Oldman
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
obembet:
Your wife is too stupid not to use her brain
When women are angry they do abandon their brains. They are one way traffic.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by brodalokie: 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
You married a foolish drama queen.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

The last thing I'd do is to stop my hustle for any man.
Ah, if the guy is very ok nko, (rich)
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Wbright: 5:56pm On May 27, 2018
This woman, I just like everything about her.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Anyad231: 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
My issue is that women easily listen to others without looking dig to find out that d person u are listening to has nothing to offer to u and ur marriage but to break it and leave u hanging when it is done.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Melian(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
DSS1335:
Any movie that features Mide Marthins will always be a hit.

For where this woman run her mouth while acting, basketmouth dey learn work.

She is a screen goddess

As in..I so love her. She's a natural.

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by DSS1335: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
Melian:

As in..I so love her. She's a natural.
She, Jaye Kuti and Odunlade are the reasons I watch Yoruba movies, they are so talented and natural too

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2018
MrSensor:
abeg, FAQ off from my behind..

Aint behind you man, never knew you are blind.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Yinxies(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
You've known her for 25 years

Biko how old is Mode? Did you marry her @15?
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by mamajaz(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
DSS1335:

She, Jaye Kuti and Odunlade are the reasons I watch Yoruba movies, they are so talented and natural too
, plus this woman that died few days ago. Aisha, I love them. Unlike some stewpid ones among them. I like Latin's jokes too....

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by SoapQueen(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
dancok:
Ah, if the guy is very ok nko, (rich)

Success isn't sexually transmitted. I'd rather work for my own.

Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
MARRIAGE!!!!
Meen !!! uncontrollable crises happens when yr main focus is on wedding location; wedding dress; wedding this and that...and forget to plan for marriage itself during dating thinking that " there is enough time" after wedding. People still do not understand fully what marriage is all about, but crisis is expected of course. God still remains the centre of marriage without which,,, u know what.
Am telling you

Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 27, 2018
Yinxies:
You've known her for 25 years

Biko how old is Mode? Did you marry her @15?

He married her shortly after her mom died. She might have been around 18-19 then.
Re: Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage by mamajaz(f): 3:45am On May 28, 2018
Jabarzee:
the amount of movie directors that would have chop this girl ehn,dem no born her papa well make she say she dey faithful to this Oldman
Thrash, her husband is a big movie director. Who no go fear fear

Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married / Orange Seller, Ayomide Receives Scholarship From Esther Ajayi (video) / Sandra Okon Bassey Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos