Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (42989 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by tolexy007(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
7inches:
Messi is d king Salah is prince..

Madrid is ojoro. R0naldo is penaldo. Ramos is a house. Marcello is okuko Modric ntoor!!
u are really pained

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by NigeriaB(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
I simply love dis guy!! greatest footballer

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
CastedGist:
cool cool

SEE PHOTOS OF C. RONALDO KISSING HIS GIRLFRIEND AFTER MATCH>>> https://www.gistmore.com/cristiano-ronaldo-gets-kiss-girlfriend-historic-5th-champions-league-win

Which of them?

Heard he is marrying two babes at the same time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by palatable01(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
Congratulations to Real,Rolando and Ramos...hearts with Mo Salah.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
Congratulations CR7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Dindondin(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
Nothing concern me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by BianoJay(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Which of them?

Lol...you need to get a new pair of ear, the one you currently have is an antenna for signals... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Laratayo: 6:07pm On May 27, 2018
Hala Madrid, hala CR7, no one in football history will ever break the records you have set inn.imagine winning 4 champions league cup in 5 seasons, winning 3 consecutives champions league back to back to back.highest goal scoring player in champions league back to back. Haters wat do you want again.another world best waiting. I beg give it to him the KING OF FUTBALL.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by EddieCAD(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
The most successful player in the world
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by fergie001: 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
One person's UCL is bigger than my club's own,

United,what's wrong nah....mtchew
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
BianoJay:

Lol...you need to get a new pair of ear, the one you currently have is an antenna for signals... grin grin

Na you sabi.

Congrats to the kissing babe. She is baby mama number what?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by tokrizy: 6:12pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
THE KING Of FOOTBALL.
YES he is the king of football..WHIL3 MESSI IS THE GOD OF FOOTBALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by seaboyzen: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Which of them?

Ronaldinho not ronaldo tongue

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by tokrizy: 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice one...but I wish that trophy was a ticket for him to heaven...what shall it profit a man if he wins five champions league title and loses his soul?
bruh u deserve some

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
seaboyzen:

Ronaldinho not ronaldo tongue

Really? Thanks

So our CR7 is an unrepentant bachelor?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by uzoma213(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice one...but I wish that trophy was a ticket for him to heaven...what shall it profit a man if he wins five champions league title and loses his soul?
So his soul is lost?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by BianoJay(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Na you sabi.

Congrats to the kissing babe. She is baby mama number what?

Lol... I no be Ronaldo media assistant na...
Imagine a grown up man like me counting another grown-up man's list of baby Mamas.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by SYBLmon: 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:

Paul, take your sermon somewhere else.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2018
BianoJay:

Lol... I no be Ronaldo media assistant na...
Imagine a grown up man like me counting another grown-up man's list of baby Mamas.... embarassed embarassed

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
I loved that wonderfool go he scores yesterday.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bencr7: 6:24pm On May 27, 2018
tokrizy:

YES he is the king of football..WHIL3 MESSI IS THE GOD OF FOOTBALL
I know messi is gud but which god of football, god of football when know fit win 3 straight ucl,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by emmaitive(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
7inches:
Messi is d king
Salah is prince

Prince SALLAH that cannot dribble common RAM"os! That one is prince? grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Evanzy: 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
This is great achievement. Fingerlings, post fingerlings, table size fishes for sale. If interested please contact 08063955934 and 08060121713

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:

bro its not that serious..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by ajiwo1: 6:28pm On May 27, 2018
josessybj:
UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE: RONALDO 5 BARCELONA 5?
U dy watch ball at all.
13 for Madrid not 5

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by BianoJay(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At least I don make you laugh na...means today has been a good day...

Well, thumbs up for seeing the humor in my first mention. If na some people, hmmm...by now they for don abuse my small self finish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by BianoJay(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2018
ajiwo1:

U dy watch ball at all.
13 for Madrid not 5

You dey see at all? Guy you need change your eyes o...wetin dey there now na crystal ball.

He said five for Ronaldo and not Madrid.

Make una dey try understand context before una quote person na...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by oloshelu1: 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
GREAT FOOTBALL CLUB WITH GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS HALLA MADRID.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by greatID: 6:36pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
what shall it profit a man to be earthly insignificant, and at the end lose his soul.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.