Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (42997 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bencr7: 6:36pm On May 27, 2018
dokJ:
vanity!
see mumu, na poverty dey do u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by perdollar(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
7inches:
Messi is d king Salah is prince..
den Ronaldo is god
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
7inches:
Messi is d king
Salah is prince

And Ronaldo is their ancestor

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by femo86(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
Madrid is now added to the dictionary.....meaning Champion

e.g I am a Madrid which means I am a Champion

Abeg What's I am Buhari? grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by KcAngel(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2018
ALL HAIL THE KING
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by kmaster007: 6:49pm On May 27, 2018
Barca fans will be like.... if we catch Roma next time no mercy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Buffalowings3(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2018
I remember when barca players were throwig five fingers in the air during their defeat of madrid
How times have changed grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Buffalowings3(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2018
post=67933244:
Dirty trophy!
Arsenal fan spotted grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Kennydoc(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
cheesy

Undoubtedly the greatest Champions league player ever.

Liverpool decision to double mark him created room for others to operate.
He might not have scored but he was a decoy throughout the match.

And for those complaining about Ramos injuring Salah, if Salah had not first arm locked Ramos, he would still have been standing, you don't engage a master of dark arts in his own game.

Everything should not be about bitterness

Get well Salah and Carvajal
Congratulations to Real Madrid.

Manchester United till eternity.

united fans lets meet here
https://www.nairaland.com/4527362/manchester-united-stand-out-player#67934888

@ statement in bold:
Please go and watch the video again. You wouldn't make this statement after watching the video.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
BianoJay:

At least I don make you laugh na...means today has been a good day...

Well, thumbs up for seeing the humor in my first mention. If na some people, hmmm...by now they for don abuse my small self finish.

Yeah, life's good.

Haahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha @ If na some people, hmmm...by now they for don abuse my small self finish

Happy Children's Day
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by BianoJay(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Yeah, life's good.

Haahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha @ If na some people, hmmm...by now they for don abuse my small self finish

Happy Children's Day

Same to you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

@ statement in bold:
Please go and watch the video again. You wouldn't make this statement after watching the video.

i have watched it over and over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtEulj33ag

at the 8th second Sergio Ramos hand goes across Mo Sallahs chest between the 9th and 11th second Sallah grabs Ramos and Ramos drags him down
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Reussite: 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
josessybj:
UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE: RONALDO 5 BARCELONA 5?
Haba Barca has 8 UCL trophies!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Kennydoc(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

i have watched it over and over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtEulj33ag

at the 8th second Sergio Ramos hand goes across Mo Sallahs chest between the 9th and 11th second Sallah grabs Ramos and Ramos drags him down

Now that's where you're getting it wrong. Ramos deliberately put his arm across Salah's chest to trap Salah's arm. What Salah did was a reflex, basically. To show that Ramos did that deliberately, he still held Salah's arm even as they were falling, and basically fell on his arm. It was a clearly calculated action.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by imam07: 7:43pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice one...but I wish that trophy was a ticket for him to heaven...what shall it profit a man if he wins five champions league title and loses his soul?
Hardcore beef. Celebrate with people that are happy. Don't kill yourself with beef.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

Now that's where you're getting it wrong. Ramos deliberately put his arm across Salah's chest to trap Salah's arm. What Salah did was a reflex, basically. To show that Ramos did that deliberately, he still held Salah's arm even as they were falling, and basically fell on his arm. It was a clearly calculated action.

That is an assumption, we are not in Ramos head, to know if he had any intention of trapping Salah's arm.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by sirlop(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
Reussite:

Haba Barca has 8 UCL trophies!
5 UCL trophies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by itzjwizzy(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
BianoJay:

Lol...you need to get a new pair of ear, the one you currently have is an antenna for signals... grin grin
grin grin grin grin as in eh.... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Smarkie: 8:11pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
Nice one...but I wish that trophy was a ticket for him to heaven...what shall it profit a man if he wins five champions league title and loses his soul?
let him win the trophy first before judging who gain entrance into the kingdom of God
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by itzjwizzy(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2018
bencr7:
I know messi is gud but which god of football, god of football when know fit win 3 straight ucl,
be like say ya head need formatting. Na him fault abi? Goan sleep jare. Or go watch Tom n Jerry.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Smarkie: 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
all thanks to that ewu gambia, karius
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by jacyhelen(f): 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:

poverty mentality
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Donald93: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
StarUp:
Oga U need brain Upgrading, na U wonn make am lose his Soul? If U dont knw what to comment just share or like the one others has written..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Donald93: 9:18pm On May 27, 2018
sirlop:
5 UCL trophies
Madrid have 13
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by josessybj: 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
Oga na Ronaldo I talk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by sirlop(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2018
Donald93:
Madrid have 13
Yes, but Barca has 5

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by josessybj: 6:02am On May 28, 2018
Oga na 5 ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by tokrizy: 6:27am On May 28, 2018
bencr7:
I know messi is gud but which god of football, god of football when know fit win 3 straight ucl,
Na team work fit make real madrid win am 3 times straight..not only ronaldo...so what are u saying?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by Maxcollins042(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
franchasng:
Bloody winning angry angry

Real Madrid lifted d this UEFA trophy by injustice and inhumane.

I used to be a Real Madrid fan back in 2002 downwards when we played real game not Ojoro winnings like Man U of Alex Ferguson time.

Soon una nyash go open like Man U own after Ferguson left angry angry
The deed has been done. Let's get on with it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures by bydot1(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2018
StarUp:

Like seriously You need help, serious one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.